PDA

View Full Version : Love those little surprises

sara_also
06-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Well,
Some of you know that my wife is very supportive of my dressing. Yesterday when I got home from work, she gave me the cutest little pair of white summer shorts. She spent a whole $2.00 on them at the thrift store. The tag says the Gap. I have them on this morning, and will wear them untill I have to go to work.
I cannot say how lucky I am to have such a wonderful lady in my life.

Have a great day all

Sara

lissa_cd
06-24-2005, 12:48 PM
good for you hun..when you get a chance let us see how they look on you..

Gemma
06-24-2005, 12:49 PM
Well done Sara, it is lovely to get those small surprise, I have just got a full length cream nightie from my Sam

Julie
06-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Yes I have to agree, there's something special about an item of clothing a SO or GG friend buys specifically for you.

~Julie~

pantylover1
06-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Acouple of weeks ago when I was on third shift my wife woke me up early one afternoon and gave me a very addorable pink baby doll outfit complete with matching panty. I was very moved by this. So Sara I know what you mean :)

Bernice P

shelaaa
06-24-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm also lucky ..My wife loves to buy me panties!!! she brought me a nice leopard print thong from VS for fathers day..She is a wonderful lady...last night she came home with three more pairs of panties and real sexy all in one skirt and thong she loves to dress me in them .......

Ozlinda
06-28-2005, 05:20 AM
My special wife was shopping for tights for my daughter and bought me some thigh highs at the same time. First time she has done that in ages. Extra special since she hates wearing stockings etc

Steph53
06-28-2005, 05:33 AM
I've always thought how great it would be to open a gift from someone and have it be something really fem. Especially if I thought that the person that gave it to had no idea about my crossdressing

Adrianne
06-28-2005, 07:10 AM
My girlfriend and me go shopping, she helps me pick clothes out and she buys me things, it is great to have support from someone you love.
I buy her things too, I got a great girlfriend who helps me picking make up too.

All the best ladies Adrian.