PDA

View Full Version : Letting her know?

veronica
03-20-2009, 10:44 PM
first of all hello to everyone. let me ask how lucky am I that my very best friend is a young and beautiful GG and appears she might be accepting. we have been friends for almost four years now and the first thing she noticed about me was the fact I noticed little things about her. such as had her nails done, changed color of hair different make-up etc...

I go with her close shopping and to get her nails done and often buy her make up. she thinks it's great I can do all these things with her. on Wednesday I picked her up from work, ,I had planned to surprise her with new foundation and powder since she was out and didn't have the money for what she likes, (Revlon color stay) well they had two different types (with and without soft flex) or something and they liquid and the mineral do not have the same color names to match them easier.

so when she got in my car I said "I'm going to ask you a question and please don't respond until I have said everything" she said no problem buddy go ahead " will you help me buy some make up?" I asked she had a combination smile and smirk I guess when I finished with telling her about getting the foundation for her and the problems I had.

today I asked her what would you have said if it was for me? her answer was simply ,"sure I would":)

i'll keep you posted

Kathi Lake
03-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Go Veronica! Aren't friends great!?

Let us know how it goes.

Kathi

Billijo49504
03-20-2009, 11:50 PM
You should have said, OK, lets go gget some for both of us. And don't ever forget to include her in your shopping plans. He who is a piggy, finds himself a she by his self...BJ

JenniferAnn
03-21-2009, 12:06 AM
I have to say my best friend is my wife. We buy things for each other, go shopping together just love being with each other. She always buys me lingerie and nighties for birthdays, holidays or just specials occasions. We will be married 30 years this June. She found out about my CD'g 25 years ago, and we still love each other. So Veronica I hope she's as accepting as my wife. Its always nice to have someone in your corner.
Hugs Jenn.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Sounds promising, but go slow - you never know - being friends with a CDer

and being married to a CDer don't always translate to working the same

JoAnne Wheeler

veronica
03-21-2009, 01:53 PM
you are right JoAnne and there is too much at stake (the friendship) to rush or make the wrong move. thank you all for your support i will keep you posted