PDA

View Full Version : For me, buying online never has the 'rush' or 'buzz' factor that

heathr1
06-24-2005, 12:57 PM
buying from a GG in a store has.

Do you find this?

Rachel_740
06-24-2005, 01:06 PM
buying from a GG in a store has.

Do you find this?

I prefer buying from the store now but thats only because I can try before I buy, so I don't have either the wait, or the problem of returning clothes when they don't fit/suit me.

Anne

Wendy me
06-24-2005, 01:37 PM
for me the buzz is in the shopping looking stalking and capture mine all mine .....

Tristen Cox
06-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Not looking for a buzz when I go shopping, I think I'm more interested in getting the right thing that I actually want. Doing so online allows me to go many places without paying a cent to get there and I can see and price around usually finding something somewhere else cheaper than when I first started looking. And I didn't waste time going from place to place, but I know what fits and all so I wouldn't need to ask a sales person anyhow. It's just easier than fighting traffic and going all over town for a couple items.

Stephanie Brooks
06-24-2005, 03:07 PM
As with Tristen, I'm not into the buzz or rush; I'm into getting what I want and/or need with the least time, money, and effort spent. There are some items I purchase in local shops, such as intimate apparel and most makeup. Other items, such as dresses and foundation, I purchase online.

Donna Delite
06-24-2005, 06:24 PM
I also prefer to shop online, for all of the reasons already listed.

CharleneCD
06-24-2005, 06:38 PM
I personaly like shopping in person. Online it is too easy to say " no dont realy need that" but when me and Bunny see sale itemswe can get in trouble. We just got back from shopping and went into one store just to exchange 2 items. We saw the sale racks and ended up spending over $250. It realy isnt a rush or buzz thing, we just love shopping.

Deanna2
06-26-2005, 07:41 AM
Femme shopping has to be done in person in a shop or market stall. I have to see and feel what I am going to buy.

It is not that it is a buzz necessarily, just very enjoyable.