PDA

View Full Version : How to combine crossdressing and work

celeste88
03-21-2009, 06:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I haven't been here for a while with exams and everything else in between. I have a question for you, hopefully someone will have an idea. How does one combine the (incredibly time consuming) activity of crossdressing with being efficient at getting all of one's duties done in life.

I am part of a very demanding sector which takes up so much of my time. I have more exams on the horizon, along with having to move home, and start a family. I cannot possibly envisage being able to cross-dress under such circumstances, but then I realise I am not the only one with a hectic life - there are so many people who go through hell just to make a life for themselves.

So, my question is: is there someone here who doesn't have the luxury of burning six hours for pleasure but still manages to engage in a little gender swapping fun, and if so, how do they do it?

Thank you

Celeste... x

Elisa
03-21-2009, 07:13 AM
I'm pretty new to discussing this openly, but in my case I guess I would have worn panties or something like that, just to "ease the pain"

Tomara
03-21-2009, 07:19 AM
Hi Celeste
Sorry to hear that your life is so busy that you can`t find the time to enjoy yourself.
The one thing I can think of that might help you is if you are able , you could under dress with whatever you are comfortable with.
I under dress on most days and it really help me to stay grounded.
I hope that you are able to find a balance that works for you.
Tomara

tamarav
03-21-2009, 07:30 AM
It all depends on how much time you want to devote to this activity. I found over the years that I loved crossdressing so much that I designed my life around it, rather than hiding it and trying to "work it in". It is just like any other activity in life that you pursue, except this one has a very strong hold on you.

Realize that there will be times, however sporadic, that you will find the time to dress. There will be times that it simply gets placed on hold and you know that there will come a time when the hold is gone and you can once again dress. Many of us had years of no dressing whatsoever due to the demands of life.

What ever you do, don't ignore your family or keep them isolated, try to involve them in as much as you can.

Have a wonderful life, many of us have been in your shoes in the past and it is not as insurmountable as it seems. You are in charge of your life and must design it to fit your needs.

Your sis,

Tami

Pink Person
03-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Having both of my ears pierced and wearing earrings has been a great source of pleasure and happiness for me. I don't try to present myself as female but do enjoy feminizing my appearance. Wearing earrings is a simple and easy way to do it all of the time when other options might not be available. I find that other people correctly perceive me as more feminine when I wear them. It is an important source of public and private affirmation for me.

Kate Simmons
03-21-2009, 08:21 AM
I'm wondering why that is really necessary. Personal satisfaction, I guess?:)

Paula Siemen
03-21-2009, 08:22 AM
I've been able to mix my crossdressing with my regular life work and home time in this manner. It works well for me but likely will only work for others who might have a similar home/work situation.
My wife works 7am to 5pm Tues-Sat. My work hours are 9am to 6pm Mon-Fri.. This pretty much gives me Saturdays to be Paula..check internet, run errands, do a little shopping and be back home and changed before my wife gets home from work. Mon-Friday, I also have about and hour or so to dress (clothing only-no make up) and check internet before I have to get ready for work. My wife knows of my crossdressing; we discussed it before marraige, she accepts it but doesn't want to be a part of it (fair enought I guess).

Now, as of last Friday (3/13) I no longer have the work issue to bother me (laid off) Thank you very much Obama and your masterfull plan!!!!! Possibilities for employment in my career field of 35+ years are bleak if any at all, so I guess I get to join the ranks of the unemployeed now and collect my unemployment checks (wellfare equalling 25% of previous wages). I should have plenty of time for Paula....just -$0.00 for shopping?? And lets totally forget any health care insurance. I just don't know where I'll put all of Paula's stuff when we loose our house.

THOSE ****ING BASTURDS!!!!!

Oh...I'm sorry for that (NOT!); I shouldn't take it so personally....It's JUST BUSINESS ya know!

Sally24
03-21-2009, 09:27 AM
Thank you very much Obama and your masterfull plan!!!!!!
Yeah! I mean who couldn't have fixed this all in 60 days!

Now back on-topic.

You'll make time if it's important to you. If not, it may become more important later in life. Many of us didn't do much exploring until 40 or 50. Since you're young, and probably don't have grey hair, I would recomend laser hair reduction. It would greatly reduce the time you need to get dressed (in both modes actually).

Unless your work is your passion I find it sad that people let all their time get consumed by their job. It's just a job, not your life!

carolinebrookes
03-21-2009, 09:41 AM
In my case I took a job that allowed me to take a little work home with me.

I now am able to come home and dress myself up however I please and get on with my work. It's all very relaxing!

Danica
03-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Tami is bang on with her advice - especially about not isolating yourself from your family. I learned long ago that the desire to cd comes in ebb and flows and can be powerful and all consuming - obsessive in fact. To help with that, underdressing is a fun way to feel feminine when you're going through periods where you cannot, for various reasons, get fully dressed up. There is also the thrill of being the only one who knows that under your business suit, you're wearing a favourite cami, sexy panties and nylons! :)

JoAnne Wheeler
03-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Underdress as much as possible - visit this Forum

JoAnne Wheeler

Gwendolyn
03-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Get some fun sleepwear. Put it on after your bath/shower and you are good to go.

That didn't take 6 hours...that took 2 minutes.

Sally2005
03-22-2009, 04:19 AM
You have to get one of those metric clocks that have 100 minutes in each hour. Then do your normal life as usual in the first 60 minutes and fit in the CDing in the remaining 40. :-)

Claire Cook
03-22-2009, 05:35 AM
I'm an early riser, so I'm usually dressed every day by 5 AM. My wife is fine with this -- especially if I bring her her first cup of coffee! That gives me a couple of hours to do household stuff, on-line work (check the forum!) and work out. (I workout to Denise Austin DVD's .. love being one of the girls...)

Then panties work for the rest of the day.

Leanne2
03-22-2009, 06:01 AM
Hi Celeste,
Most of the time I work alone as a dispatcher. So the people that I deal with only hear my voice. Right now I'm just about to leave for work. My hair is styled as pretty as I can get it. You can see my pictures in the picture gallery. I shave up to my feminine hairline (no sideburns) and my brows are waxed. I am wearing plain ladies jeans over panties. Even my white socks were purchased in the woman's department.
Then I carry a woman's zip wallet in my hand. Everyone is used to seeing me this way. But my way wouldn't work for everyone. It does give me pleasure to see how I look in the mirror at work. Find out what works for you. Leanne

Kelsy
03-22-2009, 06:03 AM
I dress fully every chance I get! I will come home for my lunch hour and dress mornings before work evenings , I sleep dressed (nighties etc) weekends whenever I can! When I can't fully dress I under dress and wear gender neutral womens clothes Tees etc. always a little make up etc

Kelsy

Mollyanne
03-22-2009, 09:20 AM
Underdress as much as possible - visit this Forum

JoAnne Wheeler

I do it all the time(bra, panties and pantyhose) all day, everyday except when I can fully dress which primarily is on the weekend.

Mollyanne