PDA

View Full Version : Going to see Dr Curtis in a fortnight!

John
03-21-2009, 11:08 AM
Yep, having been scrwed over by carring cross, my mum's funding me a couple of apointments with Dr Curtis (gotta love that woman), first of which is in thirteen days!!

I've allready seen a psychotherapist, and psychiatrist, and a doctor at charringX, so chances are that I'll be on hormones iminantly :banana:

Lisa Golightly
03-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Result!!! :)

ZenFrost
03-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Yes! You're finally getting a break! That's such great news John! :bg:

Thornton
03-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey, congratulations. That's really good to hear.

Ze
03-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Awesome! How long have you been waiting to begin hormones? (Sorry, I'm still trying to get to know everyone here.)

DanielMacBride
03-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Congratulations, John, that's awesome news :D I'm really glad that you are finally getting somewhere! :D

John
03-22-2009, 01:56 AM
aww, thanks people :)

just gota figger a way to explain it to my college class to whome I'm stealth...

Awesome! How long have you been waiting to begin hormones? (Sorry, I'm still trying to get to know everyone here.)

technically from charring cross I'd have been elegeble from the third of this month (counting legal name chainge as the start of 'real life test'), and I'm damned if I'm going to wate untill spetember for 'staff shortages'. Been fighting my way through the NHS for slighly under two years though, first apt at charringX december just gone.

Ze
03-22-2009, 10:37 AM
aww, thanks people :)

just gota figger a way to explain it to my college class to whome I'm stealth...

technically from charring cross I'd have been elegeble from the third of this month (counting legal name chainge as the start of 'real life test'), and I'm damned if I'm going to wate untill spetember for 'staff shortages'. Been fighting my way through the NHS for slighly under two years though, first apt at charringX december just gone.

Well, I'm rootin' for ya! ;) Good for you for keeping at it, not giving up. I respect that.