PDA

View Full Version : What kinda woman ????

mand
06-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok here's the question :)

If you had been born female (I wish :rolleyes: ).........What do you reckon would have been the kinda woman you would have turned out to be ?

Me I'm sure I would have been the the perfect wife, homemaker, mother................and yet I'm sure that in the bedroom department I could always be relied upon to be that little bit tarty :) . I truely believe thats my nature...........sweet and innocent, but not that innocent :rolleyes:

love mand xxx

Maria2004
06-24-2005, 03:34 PM
If I had been born a woman, (and I'm content I wasn't ;) ) I'd probly discover I was a Female to Male Cross Dresser and be hanging out in the other forum :cool:

To quote the immortal poet and philospher...
"I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam".
--Popeye the Sailorman

...No seaman jokes please.:hiding:

Sara Kat
06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
I'd be a popular cheerleader in high school that all the boys want to bang. I'd be a little punk chick trying to ride a skateboard. I'd be a goth chick always wearing fishnets. I'd be a Michelle Rodriguez ass-kicking chick.

Laurie Ann
06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
I believe that like you I would have been the perfect women. A cook in the kitchen, a lady in the parlor and a ***** in bed. My wife has commented that if I had been born a women she thinks I would have been a ****. High praise indeed

Maddie Knight
06-24-2005, 03:39 PM
I think I would be a career girl.
Maybe an air hostes, I was at the airport only a month ago and two air hostes's walked past me, there makeup and outfit were perfect.
I was in drab but I thought to myself "thats what Maddie would do as a job".

Sara Kat
06-24-2005, 03:41 PM
I probably could have just said "****" which would have been easier.

cindybarnes
06-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Its hard to say how I would be Mand, hopefuly a lot like youall see me here now.
If I were to guess what I may do for a living if born a girl ,a few jobs come to mind,,, hairdresser,, television weatherlady,, stand up comic at lesbian clubs ?? LOL
Its all about being happy *S*

Cindy

curlyalmond
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I'd probebly be a Lesbian, as I love women so much. My obssesion now is not just lookin like one, but making love to a beautiful woman as a woman. So I'm sure I'd be a Lesbian. :p

Deidra Cowen
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
What i do now...buisness executive! Hmmmm love those buisness power suits hot buis chicks wear! :rolleyes:

norbie
06-24-2005, 04:09 PM
:) Yes I do love only females, can't communicate with boys to much. Hate Footy talk and Macho immages. :(
I would not wearing pants ever, would always be proper dressed even at home doing housework....
Love Norbie :p

suzym4u
06-24-2005, 04:21 PM
I would have been a lesbian **** working in a strip joint. :eek:

(a cute, sweet lesbian, not a butch, guy wannabe, lesbian...I'd still be wearing the panties in that scheme)

Kimberly
06-24-2005, 04:55 PM
I would probably be the kind of girl I hate: tarty, popular and only concerned with fashion... CDing has made me who I am, and has influenced my complete outlook on life. If I'd been born female, yes I would have been happier, but my life would have been without love and without substance.

There is a reason why I am genetic male, and why I am a MtF CD. xx

Wendy me
06-24-2005, 05:28 PM
me??? a lesbian biker bitch, or excive coumpulsive shopping house wife......with a need to shop 24/7 .................no kids .....just traveling and shopping.....

Tristen Cox
06-24-2005, 05:42 PM
I would have liked a normal female childhood. As an adult I wouldn't really know to be honest had this whole thing started the right way. I wouldn't mind being a homemaker to a caring husband and being a good mother to my children. On the otherhand I would've liked to been someone of independence. A woman who travelled for her work to different countries and did something important but not a face in the media or anything. You figure the bedroom part out for yourself ;)

Kimberly
06-24-2005, 05:48 PM
A lot of housewives in here.... is this another generation thing? Traditional family values?

As a GG, I probably would hate the idea of being tied down etc. Maybe it's my age... :p

Tristen Cox
06-24-2005, 05:49 PM
Tied down is good too :D :eek: :D :eek:

synsyster
06-24-2005, 05:54 PM
If i were born a woman, I'm sure i would have been a lesbian. Not necccessarily a **** but a lesbian. I love the sensuality of the female kiss and touch and when i'm she, my girlfriend can't get over how sensual and deeply erotic our relationship gets. It's quite a drug.

i feel sorry for guys who aren't blessed with the CD touch

paulaN
06-24-2005, 06:43 PM
a **** and a *****, a ***** and a ****. yup that just about covers it.

jo_ann
06-24-2005, 07:12 PM
as a teen I'd be a geeky girl, if I had the body I'd go out every halloween dressed as a sexy character. Probably be both a tom-boy and a glamour girl. As a grown up, I could go either way.. career woman or housewife. I'd love to be a housewife for two reasons
1. not having to worry about making money
2. I love to clean, and like it even more in a housewife outfit (dress and apron, perhaps even a french maid)

MonaSmith
06-24-2005, 07:14 PM
I would have been pretty quiet as a child, but when the girl, who lived up the road from me, moved to the street, I would have been her best friend. She would be a bit of a bad influence on me, and would have got me smoking and drinking, dressing in all the latest fashions and getting the latest haircuts, and she would have helped me get to grips with boys and just being a teenage girl in general.

She got pregnant, but I think that my older sister's influence would have stopped me from doing that. I would have left school at sixteen and probably gone to college to study hairdressing or something else practical but a bit creative. I either would have made a go of that or got bored with it after a few years. If I had got bored I think that I would have followed my sister into the Home Office and, I like to imagine, that I would be doing, as a girl, pretty much what I am doing right now as a 'boy'.

Do I think about this stuff too much?

Should I just say lesbian ****?

Mona xx.

Natalie x
06-24-2005, 07:22 PM
I'd be self-obsessed, spend hours getting dressed, always checking my nails, makeup, hair, clothes. Always shopping for new things for me. Always looking in the mirror. Yep, pretty much the same as I am now :p

Who can say whether a different genetic start would change my sexual preference, though? I think I would be lesbian. I certainly want to be lesbian, but maybe, if I were female from the start, I might have prefered men, who knows? :confused:
Career? That's harder. Depends. If I had brains, I might go into law or finance. If I had looks I'd maybe be a model. Failing those, **** sounds good to me too!

:eek:

Did I just say that? No, not me, I'm a good girl.

Holly
06-24-2005, 07:45 PM
I would be a woman who would celebrate her femininity, would by loyal to one mate, and family would always come first. Oh, and I would be a consumate shopper!

ChristineRenee
06-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Pretty much the same as you I think Mand...a loyal & loving wife, homemaker, mother, etc. But definitely would be very feminine...and very high maintenance too!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

eileen1969
06-24-2005, 08:15 PM
I often think about this! I think that I do see a lot of women whom are either very insecure of themselves! or many other personal things going on everyday! Sad I think~ I would be stronger than that! I am very beautiful, strong, fun, sexy, easy-going, open-mined-, open hearted, considerate! comppasionate, nurtering, serious but not too damn serio! passionate, lover and faithful now that's a kicker!~ a lot of women think that it only men whom lie cheat n you know what! that just the begining of who I am! I would not be a cokky women thats fer sure! Theres tons of them out there be leary I sense a distubance in the force!

Ava Mouse
06-24-2005, 08:36 PM
I'd be both a fashion model and fashion designer... Well, at least I can do the latter... :rolleyes:

Or a makeup artist or fashion consultant, or simply own a little fashionable boutique somewhere downtown and draw/paint on the side...

Jerry
06-24-2005, 08:48 PM
I'd have been the little girl next door. Playing Barbies and House.
In school I'd have played volleyball or cheered.
I'd have gone to college and studied elementary education, but probably mostly to just get my MRS degree.
I'd have been a teacher until having kids.
Mom.
Grandma.

But that is not what was intended for me.

Hog hugs.
Jerry

gender_blender
06-24-2005, 09:55 PM
I probably would have joined the same sorority and worn the same thing at work or college formals if I'd been born female. I enjoy the fact that many things currently in my life would have been exactly the same, independent of my biological sex.

To answer the original question: I would probably have been the same feminine nonconformist opinionated individual, probably with fewer connections to the GLBT community (and therefore less inclined to help with that movement), attractive intellectual Calculus Professor.

Charlie

Sweet Susan
06-24-2005, 09:57 PM
I'd be a lesbian.

Donna Delite
06-24-2005, 10:25 PM
I'd be a bad girl!

gender_blender
06-24-2005, 11:03 PM
I'd be a bad girl!

Having been told I was a bad boy, I became a good girl.

Charlie

Rachel Ann
06-25-2005, 04:02 AM
I'm sure that I would be as much of a social and political troublemaker as I have been as a boy! Just as romantic, too. :love:

When young, I would tempted to see if I could do something glamorous like modeling. Or just being a talking head on TV.

I would definitely want children, but I wouldn't count on their father(s) sticking around, and would plan accordingly.

I would certainly put a lot of energy in to breaking gender-based career barriers by becoming the best at what I do.

And I would always try to look my best! :) And have many friends of both sexes and all genders!

JocelynG
06-25-2005, 12:32 PM
I would of been a homemaker,loving wife and mother for my husband and children.If I wasn't married yet I would be a secretary(I love the business look),a reporter,an anchorwoman,actress, or model depending on the direction my life took

Stephanie Brooks
06-25-2005, 12:59 PM
Assuming no real changes in interests, I'd BE a fractal grrl ;) and definitely a Mom, a couple times anyway.

karen marie
06-26-2005, 10:21 AM
i would be what i am now ,a nurse.would probably be a loving
wife.

Tiffy
06-26-2005, 01:24 PM
a **** and a *****, a ***** and a ****. yup that just about covers it.

I agree, same for me.

Kisses, April

Kiliee
06-28-2005, 10:23 AM
If I was borne a woman I believe I would not change much being I believe that I am a Woman and am going though therpy for so they (my parents ) Believe. I would make a great exec. I like to tell people what to do and how to do it. In the bedroom I would be kinky and enjoy my boyfriend/husband. I would wear sexy clothes all the time to make men go gaga over me and the turn them down when they ask for a date (it's because of the control I would have over them.

Dragster
06-28-2005, 05:34 PM
I'd have been a tom-boy in my early years, maybe then a female athlete (amateur), and if my genes took me into engineering, maybe they would as a woman too. Then I'd give it up to look after my children (I loved little kids as a bloke, and still do, can't wait for my grandchildren, but my own kids are not playing ball....yet!). I'd be a faithful wife, and expect no less from my husband, perhaps a little adventurous in the bedroom too, well, maybe a lot! And since I'm into smart girlie clothes and sexy lingerie now, what would change if I was female? Only the chance to wear them all the time!

BTW Tristen, tied down may be good, but tied up is better!

Tony

Tristen Cox
06-28-2005, 05:51 PM
BTW Tristen, tied down may be good, but tied up is better!

Tony
I'll take both :p Huh? Wait I'm not Tristen how did I .....

Vivian Best
06-28-2005, 07:17 PM
When I was much younger, I said to myself many times "if I had been born a female I would have made my fortune"! You will have to read between the lines to figure out what that career would have been. It really shouldn't take much reading.

Vivian Best :o

samanthajay
06-28-2005, 11:49 PM
I would have been a lesbian **** working in a strip joint. :eek:

(a cute, sweet lesbian, not a butch, guy wannabe, lesbian...I'd still be wearing the panties in that scheme)
yes!! :D

samanthajay
06-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Tied down is good too :D :eek: :D :eek:
you would think so

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:02 AM
id be a bi goth girl cause i would be attracted to the other sex but i still couldnthelp but lust after other girls for the reasone that they done thier makeup right or i love her boots or i like the way her stocking hug her beautiful legs or just the way some of them dance. and suzy i tip you big at the stripp club if you could dance to danzig's she rides and be passionet about it ;) :D :cool:

Tristen Cox
06-29-2005, 12:03 AM
you would think so
So would you :p

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:12 AM
yep i do no lie :D

nikki
06-29-2005, 07:02 AM
I would be a sexy housewife,who never worked and just spend my days looking glam and doing lunch with my friends and flirting with the workmen who would come to my house.
NIKKI

Stephenie
06-29-2005, 02:33 PM
If I worked it would be as a Libarian or teacher and I would be as faithful to my spouse as I am now, and supportive. I would dress conservatively but soft in skirts most of the time.

Sophia Rearen
06-29-2005, 05:09 PM
I'm with my fellow lesbians on this one. I love women too much.

emmicd
06-30-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm a guy and will always be a guy. I sill love my cross dressing though. I'm very content being a loving husband and doting dad.

However if I were born female I would definitely be a girly girl.

I love wearing dresses too much.

Emmi

Kera_Efflorescence
06-30-2005, 01:10 AM
Knowing me, I'd have been a tom-boy geek that resented all of the physical expectations women are forced to meet, as well as the patriarchal society we exist in... though I suspect I'd mellow out towards my teenage years and start getting more into the femme thing.

Which is kind of the approach I'm taking anyway, as a male. :P

I think I'd probably be deadset on establishing a career independent from any husband.

Julie
06-30-2005, 01:55 AM
I have four sisters and I'd guess I'd end up somewhat like one of them, probably the one who's eight years my junior. She and I thing alike and I even have been told when I'm dressed I look a lot like her.

So that means married, kids, homemaker and weekend warrior (actually she's more like an all week warrior). I'd be good fixing things and great with the kids. Pretty well rounded.

But there's this nagging feeling I might have been the lesbian in the family which would change some of the above. The last Chix Mix event I went to I walked into the place and found myself feeling so jealous of the girls there. I wanted so much to be one of them! Then I recalled a night out with Dawn once where she started crying saying how she wished she was born normal and how hard being lesbian has been for her. The grass is always greener...

LaurenMar
06-30-2005, 06:27 AM
I'm with you Mand I would love to be a homemaker to.

Looking good in a bikini would also be a prefered option. :)

Lauren

xxxx

Clare
07-04-2005, 05:53 AM
I guess i would have been an open minded, independant type of girl.

Would love wearing business type clothing - well designed and tight fitting.

As a SO, i suppose i would be an equality girl in general and in the bedroom, i would embrace kinky activities as long as they were not too extreme!

Christine.

Gina Lima
07-04-2005, 09:15 AM
If I was born a girl (wish I was), I would want a career in modeling and fashion. I love fashion, clothes and makeup. I would be a party girl, wanting attention from men and dressing for attention. If modeling was not meant to be, I would like to be a makeup counter girl or have a career at Victoria Secrets as a store manager. Maybe, after a while, I would get married and have children and settle down. But until than, I would date around and be a little a ****! ;)

Jenny Beth
07-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Chances are I'd be like my sisters, married with two or three kids and live in the suburbs with a mortgage so big I'd have to work part time.

janice4ever
07-04-2005, 11:36 AM
:) If I was born as a woman, I would be a happy sexy housewife,taken care of the house,children and husband.I would always keep myself looking good, sexy for my man. I would know how to please my husband in the bedroom. and I know I would enjoy having hot passionate sex with him :)

eileen1969
07-04-2005, 12:57 PM
a very sexy and very sexual girl~ I good cooker~ hey good lookin whatcha got cookin!? ;) :kissing:

Jonien
07-04-2005, 05:44 PM
:welcome: Amanda
A very difficalt question to answer as having spent a great deel of my life as m... i have an insight as to what would be expected as being the perfect wife then again spending resent times as a female i know how difficalt that can be that just leaves me being myself and hope i can be respected and loved that is all I can ask for :Pray:

AngelAshley
07-04-2005, 05:51 PM
I'd be a popular cheerleader in high school that all the boys want to bang.
Sounds just like me as I actually am :D, only I wasn't born female...