PDA

View Full Version : Those change away places?

sophieuk
06-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi ya all. Hope every one is well.
I got a leaflet through the door today, from " Transformation". Well, has any one here been to one of their make overs? if so, what do you get for your money. I would love to go as they seem to do such a great job, but would like to know what goes on etc. This company has shops in uk? love sophieuk

Maddie Knight
06-24-2005, 04:13 PM
I have never been but I have not heard any good thing about them.
I've looked at there web site and they seem expensive to me.
Don't let me put you off, if you want to go, go but ask what you get for your money before signing up.

Anita
06-24-2005, 05:10 PM
i have never used Transformation but read lots of bad reviews about overpricing etc
IT IS YOUR MONEY AND YOU MAKES YOUR CHOICE BUT ME I WOULD KEEP WELL AWAY
Without prejudice and opinions are mine not necessarily others
(you cannot be too careful don't want a liabilty writ!)

Julie York
06-24-2005, 05:26 PM
There are a few places around sophie and some are probably nearer you and cheaper. I'd shop around a bit and see what's out there.

I was going to post a rant on a new thread but I'll use this one. Now that you have been listed by Transformation...expect a bloody catalogue...with a million pieces of blurb....forever!!!! I wrote to them and specifically asked them to NOt send me stuff as "it might cause embarrassment". I mean...you'd think they'd understand the delicacy of sending unsolicited mail with breasts form, hormones blasted on every page. A few weeks later........same bundle of stuff! Pages and pages of the stuff and all over priced for the market if you look around.

Rant over.

Jonien
06-24-2005, 07:10 PM
Thanks girls I had planed on paying them a visit for a makeover as a Birthday treat from my wife now I'll have to give it more thought

Tristen Cox
06-24-2005, 07:12 PM
Have you concidered Sophie's? Just a thought, not sure how far that is away from you ;)

Stacie Stockman
06-24-2005, 07:21 PM
The changeaway place I go to will always be dear to me, since it allowed me the first chance to see Stacie :)

Ava Mouse
06-24-2005, 07:25 PM
I've been to Countessa's Closet, near Studio City, CA, and had a great time, ... AND I spent about $600, but that included makeup, a new wig, forms, an outfit, and a few other accessories. But the makeover itself wasn't unreasonable and I was happy with the results...

I couldn't get her to really teach me anything, though. So while I paid close attention, I didn't get much technique out of it as I would've liked.

If your purpose is to learn then pre-arrange your needs and payment and makeup costs. Make sure they teach you techniques specifically for your face.

If you're just going for the experience, then also put a limit on your budget.

Oh, and maybe pay cash to stay off those mailing lists... LOL...