PDA

View Full Version : 100%

LARIE
03-21-2009, 12:28 PM
The following few paragraphs were posted by me in 2006 and I will start and end the previous post with quotes. There is more to update after the last of the post.
"As I read the posts, I find more and more, that many of us have SO's that are not quite happy with us as CD's. Some of what I will relate now, I had already mentioned before, but I think if I put my events in order, it may help some of you in becoming more open to your SO.
About a year and a half ago, I found a site, guysingirdles.com. I don't think the site is a CD site, but it does tout the advantages of wearing a girdle. It mentions mens girdles, but really pushes wearing of the womens.
My wife agreed that might be fine for me. I progessed thru different girdles and wound up wearing mostly the all-in-one. A girdle slips on so much easier with panties than with jockey shorts. Pantys now 24/7. I tried not to have much lace in the beginning. Best to ease into that. I even wore panthose in the cooler weather and she was okay with that. Now, with the summer heat, the all-in-one was not comfortable. I mentioned that a bra and panty was no different than an all-in-one. Wife agreed. Bought my first bra and used the short suspender(mentioned by me in previous posts) to keep my flexies, with lace, from rolling. She even bought me a bra. Great comfort. I next mentioned buying some PJ's. I wanted satin and the sale prices in the ladies dept were great. Bought a few pair, but mentioned that a gown might be cooler. Bought a few gowns, short and long and a robe. For my birthday yesterday, SO gave me four more.
She has gone along with each small step of my CD'ing, but only, I believe, since it was only a small step at a time. I also noticed that I am a much nicer person with her and we hold hands a lot when walking. I brought this up, and she agrees.
I get a snicker every once in a while, but I think she has accepted the fact that I am more comfortable under-dressed femme. I doubt I will ever be able to don a wig, make-up, etc., but for the time being, life is good.
I did mention shaving my legs the other day, but I think that will take a little time to ease into. Maybe I can pull a few hairs every day until they are all gone.
I hope the above might give some ideas on being accepted. I am sure if I had donned a bra, panties, hose, etc on her all at once, I'd have H--- to pay. "
Now for what has happened in the last 2-1/2 years. She had commented once "You are not going to wear a dress, are you?" My closet is now 3/4 full of dresses, skirts, tops, and gowns,. Most of the clothes we have shopped for together, and some she has bought for me. The down side to all of this is that for every piece I buy, she buys three. Since I work at home and we have a lot of glass exposure, I suggested a wig might be best to wear in case of any unsuspected lookins. Since I am nearly bald, I am really enjoying hair again, and my legs stay shaved. The funniest part of all of this, is that she did not want me to wear necklesses or lipstick. I tried several times for her ok, and got a "No way".
After buying a black dress this week, I donned some of her pearls. The comment was "You can't wear mine!". We went shopping for jewelry and also picked up a red dress. When I put on red lipstick to match the dress, she commented "You're a man!". I said " I wear everything else". That did the trick. I now am 100%.
I know this was lengthy, but this is my first post in some time. I come to this forum often and really enjoy most of the posts. I am sure that the CD forums instigated my CDing, but I am most grateful that they did. I would not want to change back to drab.

Sammy777
03-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Very interesting.
I guess that is one way to go about it.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-21-2009, 12:33 PM
A truly wonderful story Larie - you have a wonderful SO - keep going slow

JoAnne Wheeler

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 11:09 AM
Larie, it sounds as if your wife and you are having fun and enjoying poking fun also. Keep doing what you are now and then give her a treat also. Women love to get presents and gifts, don't we. Huggs Keli