PDA

View Full Version : New Girl in Town

Harlequin
03-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Wow! Here we are again - another city and once again the new girl in town! Where to go? What to do? Do I really want to go hang out at the local bar alone? Not really - It's always tough relocating but even tougher on us 'girls' - I'm searching the net to see if there are any local groups that meet where I can perhaps make new friends - I suppose I could try replying to an add in the local personals but I'm not that desperate yet! :-P

So - is there a 'scene' in Billings, Montana?

I moved here from Detroit, by way of DC and previously London UK > It's a downhill path as far as 'scene' goes but... well at least the scenery is nice! < just a little play on words!

Tora
03-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Wow, another departure from Michigan. Sorry to loose you and best wishes in your new turf. I hope you find success and keep warm.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Never been to Billings - but wouldn't it be a great idea for all of the girls on

this Forum who are actually out of the closet and are out in public to list

all of the CD friendly places - bars, restaurants, stores etc - on this Forum

JoAnne Wheeler

Harlequin
03-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Had to move to find work! MI is kinda hard to deal with right now - I love Detroit and I'm sad to leave but since I've moved around such a lot - it wasn't really a tough call.

Noxvictum
03-21-2009, 02:16 PM
Nice to meet ya! Hope you enjoy your stay :)