PDA

View Full Version : getting more brave

crissy28
07-19-2004, 05:36 PM
hi its me again , just wanted to let all my fellow girls in her know im getting alot braver when it comes to going out in public dressed. the other night I decided to goto the local mini mart , well i was wearing my Pink panties and boy jeans with my pink bra and little pink tank top .. along with my girls nike running shoes that are a baby blue kinda color.. I didnt feel like changing or putting differnt shoes and pants on so I just went like I was .. I changed shirts and took the Bra off though.. Small town ya know.. well I went to the store , walked in still wearing panties and girls sneakers.. went and got a gallon of milk , paid for it and left.. my heart was beating so fast cuz I didnt want to get caught wearing girls things.. but I didnt.. I felt soo happy I was able to make myself do that.. it felt so nice I wish i could do it all the time..

I would love to goto a bigger city sometime so I could be the real me , fully dressed from head to toe in girls clothes.. i hope someday I can , if my work schedule ever allows for it..

sorry it took me so long but I had to tell someone of my experience

:) Crissy

kristi cd
07-19-2004, 05:43 PM
Well, that's more than I've done. :D Sounds like you survived all right and really want to do it again, so why not? (Easy for me to say huh? :p)

Cher
07-19-2004, 05:55 PM
Hi Crissy!!...good for you

crissy28
07-19-2004, 07:08 PM
here are a couple of my Favorite picts

eleventhdr
07-19-2004, 08:20 PM
Yes I am with you on that one a bigger city sure would expedite the matter considerable. Imagine being able to dres when and how you do feel when you really want to and noone to bug you like in smaller towns i know because i live in a small enough town where thjis is still a big problem no places for crossdressers to go ut all here. Oh well one of theses days!. Suzy Ann!.

Rachel_740
07-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Hi Crissy,

Well done on getting out. If your like me you'll find it addictive and want to be out more & more. I find the city is good. It's not far for me (about 15 miles). I'm only known by a handful of people in my local town, but knowing my luck if I go out there too often one of them will recognise me. Only problem with the city is my brother lives there & I have already driven past him once when dressed. Had to close windows & do everything 'he' doesn't do. Also looked slightly the other way. Don't know if he realised it was me or even my car (not many cars around here like mine either).

Suzy Ann, you should go for it to if you want to get out. Go to the city dressed in sort of unisex clothes, with a slight femme edge.

Hugs,

Rach

Jocee
07-20-2004, 01:42 PM
I would love to goto a bigger city sometime so I could be the real me , fully dressed from head to toe in girls clothes.. i hope someday I can , if my work schedule ever allows for it....
:) Crissy

Having grown up in Eastern PA....

Good for you girl.... part of the reasons I moved was to get to that bigger city..... :)

crissy28
07-28-2004, 10:33 AM
well I just wanted to share my story of what I did last night , I got home from work about 2 am and decided to dress up as always.. well I took a shower and when I got out i put on my purple n white ( girls rock ) string bikinis , with my 38b purple n pink Bra ( stuffed with socks )and a pair of baby blue ( joe boxer ) anklet socks , then my Mudd low rise jeans ( w/ pink plaid belt ) and a baby blue long sleeved top , and my light blue an white womens Nike running shoes . at first I was just gonna stay home and chat but I decided to go for a ride instead.. I started out I was gonna just stay in town but I decided to drive 50 miles to another Bigger town .

well I left my apartment fully dressed ( wore a boys sweatshirt over top just in case ) till I got out of town and that came off for the rest of the night. well I drove the 50 miles and when i got there decided that I needed Gas in my blazer and was thirsty so i stopped at this 24 hr gas station , I pulled up to the pump and just sat there , I figured id chicken out and where the sweatshirt ( I didnt bring any boy clothes other than that ) but I didnt I looked around and got out and started to pump my gas .. I was going to pay right at the pump but I decided to go in.

I was so scared someone would see me , it wouldnt have been so bad if I had thought ahead and shaved off all my facial hair ( i looked pretty freaky in all girls clothes with a beard ( owell ) but I was standing there pumping my gas and a few cars and a tractor trailer went by , the driver of the truck looked at my ass i think. it felt so good to be standing there dressed like a teenage girl I loved it soo much. well the time came to pay for my gas and get a soda , I almost put the shirt back on but didnt.. My heart was racing soo fast when I walked through the parking lot .. inside there was a boy and a older woman , the boy was mopping the floors when i walked in so he didnt notice.

I went and got my soda and walked up to pay for my gas , no one else was in the store but us 3 , the boy stopped mopping and rang me up .. he didnt say anything really or look out of the ordinary at me . there i was in the middle of this store dressed in all girls clothes , my Butt looked really good in my mudd jeans and my boobs looked just as good , the only bad part is I looked like the beared lady ( LMAO ) o well .. when i walked out i realized that when I am dressed as a woman I tend to walk like one as well , i just wish I could dress this way daily I was soooo comfortable other than I was scared someone would see me that I knew but it was 4am and 50 miles away so I took the chance..

after that I drove the 50 miles home and never put the boy shirt back on at all , drove right through main st of my town dressed as a female and I didnt care who seen me , I prob would have if I thought about it but I was in heaven, I finnally lived out my fantasy . next step is shaving all my body hair , painting my nails , getting a wig and then doing the same thing again.

sorry it took me so long to tell my story but since I cant tell anyone else I thougt I might share with you girls ... it took alot of guts to do that but I am glad I did and im looking forward to next time.. it almost makes me want to come out to my friends and family that I crossdress and am beginning to be bi sexual....

One step at a time I guess

Crissy

crissy28
07-28-2004, 12:49 PM
this is what I looked like last night when I went on my little trip to the gas station read above post to see