PDA

View Full Version : Proportions...

Crysten
03-21-2009, 08:02 PM
Well I was just looking through the pics on the pic forum and I had a thought - I noticed that (unless some of you have been on HRT for a while) a lot of girls proportions were a bit off. I have fairly broad shoulders and a deep chest - how I proportion myself is double padding around the butt and thighs, and a corset to tighten up the tummy/chest.. This helps to cover up the "flying V" male shape a bit, and helps make my waist look thinner. Gives a more curvy figure I think. Plus, I get a big booty to swing around =) (and I fit very nicely into my wife's old jeans too). Eventually I'll post a pic or 10 on here, I'm sure lol.

Crysten

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-21-2009, 08:32 PM
There are ways to stand that help give the illusion of a more girly figure and minimize broad shoulders. At least, I have been able to do this to some extent in my photos.

That's what I love about 2D photos - no depth perception. There are a lot of ways to simulate a more girly shape just by standing certain ways. My shoulders and arms really hurt my femme appearance in person.

Elizabeth2-
03-21-2009, 08:40 PM
I had an interesting day today and decided to bury it with a little shopping. I found a pin of a female with the big "v". Bought it once.

Look at GG's out there and you will find that many of them have the "v". Girls like "them" and "us" come in all shapes and sizes.

Look at www.apparentlyfemale.com. Tamarav notes this and recommends offsetting our shapes and other flaws just like GG's do. The result, as you will see on her site, can be amazingly passing.

Lol,

Liz

linnea
03-21-2009, 09:36 PM
For broad shoulders, proportions can be very difficult.

Karren H
03-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Well last time I checked out the women at the mall.... They come in all shapes and sizes.... So trying to create the uber female shape is commendable... it's not really necessary.... imho.....

Crysten
03-21-2009, 11:49 PM
Yes I understand all of the above. Seems to me as if women (myself included) should have a butt - maybe not huge, but noticeable, anyway. was my point. =)

Crysten

Kate Simmons
03-22-2009, 06:12 AM
LOL. One nice thing about being a "store bought woman" (with apologies to Neil Diamond) is that we can have as much or as little as we want. FAB gals don't usually exercise that option so much as they are usually pretty busy.:)

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 10:10 AM
One of the things we must understand is models are hired for a specific look and the rest of us girls are in the real world. As many have said women come in all sizes and shapes. Be yourself and enjoy. Keli

tamarav
03-22-2009, 10:22 AM
When I went to beauty school with 65 teen aged girls, I found that they had opinions on everything known. One of them was girl butts. They liked the "boy butt" look because most of them seemed to have it.

None of them were proportioned like a model except Jamie, a miniature model in perfection, but tha tis another story...

So, whatever butt you have, or have created, enjoy!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-22-2009, 10:24 AM
Karren is correct as usual - women come in all shapes, sizes, ages, figures,

heights, weights, and general appearances. I've seen an awful lot of GGs out

that would look "beauty challenged" (ugly as hell) on this Forum. So it

really doesn't matter - just be the best you can with what you've got to work

with - the more challenging you are to work with, the greater the reward

when you create that special feminine girl within you

JoAnne Wheeler