PDA

View Full Version : Which Bathroom?

Kim_Bitzflick
03-21-2009, 08:33 PM
I know there have be way too many threads about which bathroom we should use while dressed as our fem self, but that's not what this thread is about. I just want to give all of you a good laugh.

I was at the mall a couple weeks ago in male mode. Since I moved here about a year ago, this was only my second time in the mall in male mode. But I have been there at least 10 times in fem mode & used the restroom almost every time.

I had to use the restroom. As I headed to the restroom, it occurred to me

I've NEVER used the MEN'S restroom here before! :D I've only used the ladies restroom! It actually felt odd. I told my wife later about that & she died laughing.

Have a great day.

Elizabeth2-
03-21-2009, 08:36 PM
I love it and love you for the funny.

Liz

Jacquilynne
03-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Kim,

that is indeed funny. . . I shoulda used the ladies room when we went to the movies a few weeks ago . . .only reason I didn't is I just didn't need to use the restroom :)

Dalece
03-21-2009, 08:42 PM
I do it all the time when in fem and i got to go I walk in to the ladies room. i even go to the ladies room in gas stations.

linnea
03-21-2009, 09:43 PM
In male mode, I catch myself double-checking when I use public restrooms, to be sure that I haven't gone into the women's out of habit.

Leanne2
03-22-2009, 06:12 AM
When I'm presenting as a woman I use the woman's bathroom. But I wouldn't if I couldn't pass. Leanne
P.S. I never use the urinal when I'm pretending to be a man.

Kate Simmons
03-22-2009, 06:14 AM
I'd guess it depends on which is more important or urgent at the time, PC or PP.:)

Angie G
03-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Thai is a funny storie Kim. Good thing you didn't forget you weren't dressed And headed for the ladies room.:hugs:
Angie

TxKimberly
03-22-2009, 08:39 AM
ROFL - I DO know that feeling. When I've been on the road a lot and so spent a lot of time as Kimberly, I often have to remind myself to use the male restrooms when drab. I don't know how many time I've caught myself walking toward the female restroom first.

Ronni Seymour
03-22-2009, 08:57 AM
That's funny, Kim. Like Linnea says...

In male mode, I catch myself double-checking when I use public restrooms, to be sure that I haven't gone into the women's out of habit.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Which ever way I happen to be dressed

JoAnne Wheeler

Jennifer James
03-22-2009, 11:38 AM
I agree with JoAnne if i'm dressed as a girl i use the ladies room and vice versa

CherylAnne
03-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Was at supper the past week with my wife, left the table to go to the restroom. Realized when I walked out to go back to the table that I had gone in the ladies room without even thinking.
Lucky for me, I always sit, no matter where I am. But, my shoes would have been a dead giveaway.

Kim_Bitzflick
03-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Was at supper the past week with my wife, left the table to go to the restroom. Realized when I walked out to go back to the table that I had gone in the ladies room without even thinking.
Lucky for me, I always sit, no matter where I am. But, my shoes would have been a dead giveaway.

:lol: At least I didn't do that! :lol:

pamela_a
03-23-2009, 12:06 PM
I understand that. Unless I'm somewhere or with someone where I'm known only as a male I use the ladies room. There have been more than a few times I've had to stop myself and make sure I'm using the "appropriate" facility.

-Paula-

battybattybats
03-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Depending on where you live it may make using the womens illegal, even for a transsexual!

These laws are being fought over in many places accross America and other parts of the world right now with lies being spread about us as rapists and pedophiles so that not passing may get a very bad reaction in the womens and using the mens just as bad!

If we let these people get away with these lies then by arrest or attack there may be no place for us to go to the bathroom!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103245

Carol123
03-23-2009, 10:57 PM
The cleanest one

MartineXdrs2
03-23-2009, 11:21 PM
The cleanest one

In my experience, this is the one with stick figure wearing a skirt with legs together

Martine

KimberlyS
03-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Kim, I understand where you are coming from. Funny when I know my way around the woman's restroom better than the men's. I find myself double checking my attire when heading to the restrooms. And even more so the times when I have been away from home traveling and been out in mixed mode. Interestingly I am much more uneasy going into the men's room in mixed mode, than the woman's in full femme even though I do not fully pass.

kim
joe in a skirt

Christina Horton
03-24-2009, 05:51 AM
I find myself looking close at the sings . I am a truck driver and never dress on the road save to a night gown and underdress of course. when in a truck stop or someplace i allways have to check twice. one time i used the ladys room and did not know untill i meet a woman who did a double take and checked out the sing and looked at me and with out saying a word smiled and went in. lol . I can't be :o so I just laughed :roflmao: thank you for the laugh i love hearing about all the muff up we all do at times. makes life fun. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Sarasometimes
03-24-2009, 07:45 AM
I do what I was told as a child, go before you go! Now if I need to and they don't have a unisex one I would use the ladies room. Get in do your bisiness and leave. i understand that now in NJ the law backs you that you can use the one of the gender you are presenting, I hope security and the cops know the law.