PDA

View Full Version : What would you like your wife/gf to do for your femme side?

Jenny Beth
06-24-2005, 06:34 PM
If your wife or girl friend was going to do something for your feminine side what would you like her to do?

1. Buy you something and if so what?

2. Take you somewhere.

3. Help with your femme image.

4. All of the above or ?

For me I'd love for both of us to be all dolled up in formal gowns and go dancing.

Jonien
06-24-2005, 06:44 PM
If your wife or girl friend was going to do something for your feminine side what would you like her to do?

1. Buy you something and if so what? No that is not nessersary

2. Take you somewhere. That would be nice

3. Help with your femme image. Oh if only

4. All of the above or ?

5. to lie to me tell me I look good

jo_ann
06-24-2005, 07:07 PM

2. Take you somewhere.

4. All of the above or ?

1. She has, but I would like a new dress (her choice)
2. No.. don't care to be seen in public yet (maybe a car ride at night with tinted windows?)
3. She's styled one of my wigs, but that's about it.

5. Let me have a crossdress day, where I don't have to deal with the dogs and I can do whatever I want (maybe she could plan something girlish, like sewing or knitting).. I usually use my birthday to have a day like this.

6. surprise me on my birthday by taking me to a crossdresser friendly makeover boutique (there's 2-3 of them around here). I'd be shocked, excited, and happy all at once.

JoAnnDallas
06-24-2005, 07:10 PM
I go for option 4.

ChristineRenee
06-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Number 4. or....understand it a whole better and be more accepting of it!

LilSteff
06-24-2005, 08:23 PM
Number 4 for me
oh yea I would just love for her to buy me a little black dress

Ava Mouse
06-24-2005, 08:39 PM
I'd like her to explore her masculine side...

Jerry
06-24-2005, 08:41 PM
The grass is always greener on the other side.

We want what we can't have.

We can never get enough.

There is always something else, but I'd like to start with a frank (francine) discussion where I could be totally honest about my cross dressing. And in this little dream, she wouldn't totally freak out!

Then lets buy some shoes!

Hugs. Jerry

sarah
06-25-2005, 04:50 AM
nothing she already fills my every wish ..all i need to do is mention a fantasy and she fills it ..thats one of the reasons why i love you more every day Tessa...xxx

FionaAlexis
06-25-2005, 06:30 AM
None of the above.

Just want her to accept who I am and give me the freedom to make choices..which she pretty much does.

Fiona xx

RachelDenise
06-25-2005, 06:36 AM
I would hope one day to have her understand, accept and participate! I know, I know. None of those were choices! But that's what I hope for!

Teddie
06-25-2005, 07:37 AM

2. Take you somewhere.

4. All of the above or ?

For me I'd love for both of us to be all dolled up in formal gowns and go dancing.

She does #1 all the time.
She has done #2. (Out dressed to get over a period of depression)
#4 one of her favorite things to do :D

Like Ava Mouse, I'd like her to explore her masculine side a little more. But, even now, she can become the dominate one in bed. :D

And, like jo_ann, I'd love to be take to someplace for a complete make-over. Like a nice day spa, where they treat you like the girl you want to be, and come over feeling, and looking pretty. :kissing:

Tiffy
06-25-2005, 08:12 AM
Nothing, my wife already does all that she can do for me. Open, honest, understanding, buys me stuff all the time, makes sure i dress every evening, Always tries to get me to do and buy new stuff. I could not ask her for any more.

Kisses, April

Baby Girl, I love you and thank you very much. You are the most wonderful GG I have ever know. Thank you.

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 08:16 AM
ok for me just for her to know and come to terms with ...................................

1, yes your husband is a crossdresser..............

2, no i am not sick or gay............

3, no this won't go away....i don't need to be cured, i am not ill......

4,this is me... this is who i am...

5, and lastly for her to know that no matter what i truly love her with every breath i take....

..................simple enough???.............

jenniferluv
06-25-2005, 08:19 AM
I would like a little bit of all four. most especially I hope that as time goes by she can loosen up just a bit and not have such an attitude change when I initiate conversation about my cd'ing. she is generally ok with it and likes to buy me clothes but balks a bit about discussing going out and shys away from helping me become more fem. otherwise i consider myself very lucky to have a wife like her.

jo_ann
06-25-2005, 09:40 AM
wendy: in an unrelated topic, do you ever feel like pushing her to the limit in hopes she'll leave? Are you like me where you know you might be happier getting divorced, but you can't bare to do it because you might be more miserable, and/or you're so against divorce because of your catholic upbringing and afraid you'll go to hell when you die?

karen marie
06-26-2005, 10:12 AM
can't think of anything else.she encourages my cding,
does my makeup,polishes my nails and we shave each others legs.
she is the most wonderful,loving woman and i wouldn't change a thing.
hugs,karen.

Olivia
06-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Relate to me as Olivia. While she accepts me to a large degree, that's not the same thing. I just want her to "see" me as Olivia, to treat me like that's who I am, instead of tolerating it as something I do. Does that make any sense? Olivia

Tristen Cox
06-26-2005, 11:56 AM
Does to me. It's just not the same if it is something tolerated. Sounds like a bad thing we're doing then.

Sigrid
06-26-2005, 11:59 AM

2. Take you somewhere.

4. All of the above or ?
1 & 3 she does. She hasn't taken me anywhere yet, though. I've been out in "public" only once... a long walk along the beach. When I do go out to a more public place... restaurant or shopping... I'd probably prefer to be in the company of another CD who is already very experienced herself. No sense in having both me AND my wife paniking in a tense situation.

Wendy me
06-26-2005, 12:45 PM
wendy: in an unrelated topic, do you ever feel like pushing her to the limit in hopes she'll leave? Are you like me where you know you might be happier getting divorced, but you can't bare to do it because you might be more miserable, and/or you're so against divorce because of your catholic upbringing and afraid you'll go to hell when you die?

ok let me answer that the best i can.......not in order ...i was razed catholic and that realy dosen't bouther me mutch worrying abought going to hell see in some was i have aready been there ...long story nasty past....so been there ......not afraid of it ......

pushing the limit???well i do kinda do that now...just enough so wendy is never put away.....

happer getting divorced well i love this woman i realy do.. we have been through things that should have tore us a part so manny times..i have been
fathful to her all along oh i window shopped but who has not..when i see that smile on her face or the gleam in her eye i know that we were ment to be together ..

go away well i have thought abought that sometimes yes but i know neather one of us would realy be happy... so free and unhappy or do we like a lot of people struggle with some issues???? we have mad a lot of progress and change takes time...can want it all and for go her feelings ???? no this is something that we will get through one small step at a time..........
i hope that answers some of it for you ...see whats right is not always the easy way out some things are worth the effiort......

Olivia
06-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks Tristen! I hoped it made sense to someone. I want her to enjoy it as much as I do; and that's probably asking way too much, lol. Yes, "tolerate" has such a pejoritive feel to it. I just want her to talk to me as Olivia, to treat me as Olivia, yes, to admit that I am Olivia; because that is who I am and that is more apparent everyday. Recently she did make a shopping list and showed it to me. On the list she had written, "shorts for Olivia". That made me so proud-bit by bit, we're workin' on it, even after all these years. Olivia

emmicd
06-26-2005, 05:38 PM
I'd just like my wife to love me for who I am with no more secrets and for her to be open to the idea of us trying to have a second child since our son is now 6 and asking for a little brother or sister.

Nice Post!

Emmi

Stephenie
06-27-2005, 09:46 AM
I like Wendy's first answer also.

200th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare
07-01-2005, 09:52 PM
# 3 is basically it.

I'd like her to help with my femme image - all facets such as general appearance, makeup, and so on.

However, she doesn't really know about Christine fully although there is plenty of evidence she ignores - she is 'old fashioned' for her age and believes it is wrong. If only she would be more receptive, our relationship would be less stressful than it is (currently seperated).

Christine

emmicd
07-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Christine,

I hope things work out between you and your wife. I hope she can learn to deal with the cross dressing. My wife allows me to dress privately. She doesn't criticize me but she doesn't want me to dress in her presence. I promised her I would respect her wishes. Also being that we have a 6 year old son I need to be discreet and respectful. She doesn't understand why a guy needs to dress in a feminine manner.

I certainly want to be a good dad, that goes without question.

If I were to receive anything for my femme side from my wife I guess it would be good advice!

Emmi

stephanie_cd
07-05-2005, 01:21 AM

2. Take you somewhere.

4. All of the above or ?

[QUOTE=stephanie_ggcd]

4 all of the above

5.i want her to admit i look sexier and more feminine than her when x-dressed!

Shinya
07-05-2005, 02:39 AM
What, no handcuffs :(

MelFoxxCd
07-07-2005, 08:49 PM
For me, it would be as simple as accept me for who I am and to know that which ever person I am or will be, will love her for who she is. That under the jeans, skirts, male or female attire is the same person that fell in love with her and still loves her to this day even with all the fights and arguements. And, yes I have thought aabout pushing her so far that we would get divorced, but as I said, I still love her even though she can not accept that Melissa will always be a part of me no matter how far she tries to push her through the back of the closet and out of our lives.