PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break

Glenda
03-22-2009, 12:12 PM
I normally don't take much notice of spring break since my children are grown and the grandkids are mostly too young for school. However, the downturn in the economy has resulted in my oldest son losing his job, he and his kids moving in with me and him returning to school for more education. His oldest daughter is in school as well. So when he announced that he wanted to take the kids to visit my parents for a week......well, I got all selfish and decided to take a week of vacation....by myself....and spend the entire week as Glenda.

I put on make-up and a wig each morning when I woke and spent the entire day doing chores, projects or shopping after having my morning coffee and catching up on the news. While I still dress some with everyone living here......they all know I dress......it just hasn't been the same since they moved in. A lot more responsibilities and much of my time devoted to them and not me. I told myself that this was my time and it was to be spent as Glenda, not Glen. Anything that I needed to do could be done enfemme and I shouldn't get lazy and revert to male mode.

Well, today is the seventh day and I have been in seventh heaven. I've gotten the house organized, taken care of those projects I never seem to have time for, visited some friends that I have trouble finding time for these days and shopped, shopped and shopped some more. A couple of times I had errands to run to places I never go enfemme. I thought about taking care of those early in the day in male mode and returning home to get dressed afterward but told myself at the beginning of the week I was committed to doing everything as Glenda for the entire week. No backing out so I steeled my resolve and stuck to my plan.

It has been an extremly satisfying week. This afternoon I'm off to visit some friends and will be returning this evening to revert back to my normal self. For the first time in a long time, I had a spring break week. Yeah!!!!

Tina B.
03-22-2009, 03:17 PM
sounds like a very refreshing week, no matter how much you love them, sometimes a break is needed, and you can enjoy them so much more when they get home!
Tina

Billijo49504
03-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Like Mc Donalds says, You deserve a break. So now you've enjoyed it. Now it's back to reality:tongueout..BJ

tammigurl
03-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Doing housework effectively en femme is difficult in stockings and stilettos my dear - take it from me.

vikki2020
03-22-2009, 09:45 PM
Yes, it sounds like you earned every minute of that break!I'm real happy for you! Not easy to take every one in like that,but you have to take care of family.Hope your son gets back on his feet soon! Last March, my wife and daughter went away for spring break, and I had the house for the week :daydreaming: ahhhhhhh!

sarahNZ
03-23-2009, 03:30 AM
Doing housework effectively en femme is difficult in stockings and stilettos my dear - take it from me.

you call it difficult... I call it lovely.:tongueout

Good on you Glenda.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-24-2009, 02:00 PM
What a wonderful experience you had - the worst part would be having to

revert to your male drab clothes

JoAnne Wheeler