PDA

View Full Version : Planting the seeds

CatAttack
03-22-2009, 12:20 PM
So yesterday I went to a metal concert with some friends, and towards the beginning of the show, I was overcome with lightheadedness and had to sit down. It essentially felt like a headrush that wouldn't go away. I wanted to go outside, but the guy at the door was all like "no re-entry," so I went and sat down on the floor for a bit, until I felt better.

After I was feeling better, at one point I was talking to one of my friends who came along who was a girl [not a metal girl, but a blonde cheerleader type] about the guy at the door who had been an asshole to me. She suggests jokingly that I should have left and came in with a different shirt and say that I'm a twin, and then we reminisced upon an old episode of spongebob in which a similar event had occurred [where spongebob wore a rainbow afro wig in attempts to gain entry to a tough-peoples club]. At this point, she gets the idea to suggest that I should have come in fully dressed as a girl with makeup wig and everything. To this I respond, "yeah, but if I did, I'd be wayy hotter than you!" This is in jest of course, and she gets really excited about the idea and asked another friend of mine which one of us would look better and what they would do if one day I just showed up to hang out as a girl, haha.

Anyway, the seeds have been planted, and I'm gonna see if anything CD-related comes out of this..

obsessedwithpantyhose
03-22-2009, 12:34 PM
go for it...

Tomara
03-22-2009, 01:19 PM
I would bet that if you showed your friends you avatar picture they would be very surprised , and probably want to ask you a lot of questions !
I hope you have the chance to find out , and enjoy all of it !
Good luck !
Tomara

sissystephanie
03-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Katty, you are a very pretty girl! the thing that concerns me is your "lightheadedness!" That is not normal and may indicate some kind of problem. I suggest you see a doctor soon!

MJ
03-22-2009, 02:22 PM
just do it ..i dare you too :tongueout

SherriePall
03-22-2009, 02:55 PM
Let us know if you do. And, of course, pics.

Sherry-Stephanie
03-22-2009, 03:05 PM
Well with your looks and with that suggestion I'd definately follow up on your girfriends suggestion...maybe with the hey, can you make me up with makeup and lets see what I'd look like as a girl....I think that might work....plus get her to follow on her suggestion and get her involved....let us know what happens...

Kayla Shadows
03-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Cool :) I hope something grows from all this.Could be quite interesting

Mollyanne
03-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Katty, you are a very pretty girl! the thing that concerns me is your "lightheadedness!" That is not normal and may indicate some kind of problem. I suggest you see a doctor soon!

Hi Katty, I to agree w/SS about seeing a doctor. What you described is not normal. Hope its nothing. BTW, your avatar pic is stunning. Maybe you should dress more often!!!!

Mollyanne

Rachel Morley
03-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Mention it again in passing if she doesn't bring it up. If shegot excited about it Iwouldn't be at all surprised if they end up "turning you into a girl" just for fun! :)

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 11:32 PM
Katty, as great as you look I double dog dare you to put her to the test. LOL Seriously you are very attractive. Huggs girl and get that dizzy thing checked, please. Keli

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-23-2009, 03:51 AM
Yes, it seems the seeds have been successfully planted and the climate warm and welcome. I'd say you've got a great opportunity here. Work it!

Your femme appearance is excellent - I mean, you look completely passable (based on your avatar). That's a big plus. Sounds like you've got open-minded and cool friends. Another big plus. It was your friend that suggested you dress up like a girl and so you've got a lagit reason to do so at some point, if only to play the "it's just a gag" card. This "gag" could crack open the door to some very cool opportunities for you to be out to your friends.

Looking forward to a follow-up on this one. :)

sarahNZ
03-23-2009, 03:55 AM
Katty I truely envy you, not only for being able to talk with your girl friends about dressing, but also for hearing them entertain the thought of you being involved in their girls day.

Lucky lucky girl.

Angie G
03-23-2009, 04:41 AM
Go with it Katty it mat turn into some fun times.:hugs:
Angie

CatAttack
03-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Thanks to everyone giving advice! I think I'm gonna play it safe and see what happens when I hang out with her next, which is probably this weekend.

To clear things up, my friends don't know that I dress. Also, the lightheaded thing, it felt like my blood pressure went really low or something, and I would only get really lightheaded [and have to sit down] if I stood up or something for more than a couple minutes at first. I think I was just dehydrated because I got really hot and started sweating profusely for like 10 min, and after I got some water [which they tried to charge me $2 for] I felt a lot better. I appreciate your concerns, but I don't know if I should/can afford going to a doctor.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Katty - your are one gorgeous girl - don't be afraid to show yourself to that

girl - you probably will look better than she does

JoAnne Wheeler

Sheila
03-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Katty .......... can you afford not to see a
Dr ............ As an ex nurse I am corncerned that u see a low BP as something to be taken lightly, couple that low BP with the sweating profusely and you could be heading for something nasty ......... it may be nothing more than a viral infevtion, but it could be something worse ............ like I said can you really affore not to see A Dr ............. generally the earlier things are caught they easier they are to correct

Angel.Marie76
03-24-2009, 02:55 PM
If you don't have the ability to sneak in a CDing conversation (or, you could sneak it: A girl's night in/out, etc.) then look to slide in a halloween prep conversation.. 'OH!, You know, I've always wondered what I'd look like as a BLONDE, but I doubt I'd EVER be able to find anything that would fit me...' Tag, you're it. :)

Oh, and the health thing, hey.. all I'll say is just save your money that you might be using for makeup and clothes and always, /always/ leave a safteynet for emergency room visits / doctors / rent / car insurance / etc.

Yes, so we're all being over-paranoid and worried about you, but good heavens, we have to take care of our sisters here, sometimes it's all we have. :hugs:

CatAttack
03-25-2009, 04:04 AM
Thank everyone for your concern. I have been feeling fine since, but yeah, I am really broke right now. Also, I don't think I would actually look better than her, I was just saying that to poke fun at her; she's quite a hottie. But anyway, I'm not gonna push this too hard because I'm not trying to be obvious about it.

Melora
03-25-2009, 04:54 AM
WOW!
Security Guards Are a strange and varried Bunch, Are they not??