PDA

View Full Version : Just had to tell someone

the femm side of me
03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
My wife has thrown me for a loop! I will try to keep it short. We just became empty nesters and my wife had to be gone from Saturday through Monday on business. On Friday night I was out with the boys and came in about 1:00am. We did all kinds of guy things racing, smoking cigars, drinking, swearing and just being loud obnoxious guys. It was all in good fun.

I was asleep she my left for her business trip. I woke up and read some e-mail and found one from her. It was sweet but it blew me away. She wrote all the normal stuff like I will miss you, take care of the dog and so on, but what got me was she told me to DRESS. My wife is very aware of my need to dress and she supports me 100% :battingeyelashes: .

She told me in her e-mail on Saturday night to put on some makeup and wear my soft pink night gown. After that she told me she loved me and when she gets home she wants to hear every detail about my night. How I felt how happy I was to dress, how excited it made me to know she wanted me to dress and so on. It was great!

I had a wonderful dressing experience. We have been doing Weight Watchers it is working. I have a goal weight of 190 and when I get there she is going to buy me a little black dress we call it LBD weight. So far the LBD is out of reach but who knows maybe one day.

I didn’t want to brag but I had to tell someone how happy I am feeling :D. She is still gone and other than her this is the only place I talk/vent about my dressing needs. Thanks for letting me ramble about dressing this site is my escape a place to let it out. Thank you everyone.

SusanMarie
03-22-2009, 05:12 PM
:w00t:

A supportive SO...doesn't get any better.

Andrea's Lynne
03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
Good for you, sweetie!:)

Teri Jean
03-22-2009, 11:45 PM
Being she is so supportive maybe you could do something out of the ordinary to show her how much you love her. Huggs to you both. Keli

Vicky_Scot
03-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Thats great. Its so special to have a wife that supports you.

On Friday night I was out with the boys and came in about 1:00am. We did all kinds of guy things racing, smoking cigars, drinking, swearing and just being loud obnoxious guys.

You just reminded me why I enjoy female company so much.

Xx Vicky xX

Tomara
03-23-2009, 07:35 AM
Great news , I hope you enjoy yourself and make sure you treat your wife to a nice night out or some flowers to show your appreciation when she comes home from her trip.
Have fun !
Tomara

Tasha McIntyre
03-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Wow, good for you. Good luck with the weight loss, a LBD is a great incentive.

PS your wife deserves some of these from you :love:

Cheers

Tash :)

Alice B
03-23-2009, 02:03 PM
I know how you feel. My wife left on a trip Saturday and told me to enjoy all the time I want being Alice. She is OK with my needs, but does not like to see me dressed. Looking forward to a full night and morning dressed and had a great time going out Saturday evening. Have fun.

kathrynt21
03-23-2009, 02:12 PM
What a lucky girl you are!!

Mary Morgan
03-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Your story really makes me smile and appreciate all that our women do to please us.

Lorileah
03-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Two words, YAY! Oh that's one word. How about YAY!Femme's wife! Dang. Anyway YAY! both of you and I am so happy to hear that there are some of us (tongue in cheek) who have caring spouses

Christina Horton
03-23-2009, 03:50 PM
You go girl and dress your tits off , oh wate you need them ....ok then go dress your ass of there thats better since your loseing weight i just made you lose 5 pounds lol . Have fun HUGGS :hugs: :canada:You go girl .:canada:

SherriePall
03-23-2009, 04:46 PM
That's so sweet. You just make sure you do something special for her now.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-24-2009, 01:53 PM
A supportive wife is one of the most wonderful things that a crossdresser

could ever hope for - lucky you

JoAnne Wheeler

vjaducd
03-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Lucky c.d. I wish My wife would have same feelings can we exchange their mind & heart? jut joking. Luck fevers the good people .Keep it up
vjaducd