PDA

View Full Version : what did you do this weekend

tall sam
03-22-2009, 06:28 PM
So, who has a really girly weekend and managed to enjoy some dressing.
Tell us all about it to chear everyone up heading into another week!

seeing that I am asking I better start.
On a work trip so had the whole weekend to dress and be Samantha.
Last night after shaving head to toe it was on with the forms, neat tuck then slip into a little black dress, shear black tights, full makeup and some extras. Slept in a red satin nitie then today a light cotton skirt with open cut top.

OH it feels sooooo good

Billijo49504
03-22-2009, 09:26 PM
I guess I could say I had a gurly weekend, Friday I cleaned the back bathroom. Two hours just to get the shower clean. Then cooking and dishes. Saturday, it was grocery shopping, then vaccuming and of course cooking and more dishes. Made home made pizza on garlic bread, it was great! Today was change the bed day, so that was some of what I did. And more cooking and the wife did the dishes today. Plus I was on the ham radio and on the puter. Like now. Hope you had more fun than I did...BJ
ps.. I'm retired and the wife still works.

Karren H
03-23-2009, 07:33 AM
I wish... Worked on the truck... Cut my hand and destroyed all my nails in the process!! Not a pretty sight!!

Sarah_GG
03-23-2009, 07:38 AM
I guess I could say I had a gurly weekend, Friday I cleaned the back bathroom. Two hours just to get the shower clean. Then cooking and dishes. Saturday, it was grocery shopping, then vaccuming and of course cooking and more dishes. Made home made pizza on garlic bread, it was great! Today was change the bed day, so that was some of what I did. And more cooking and the wife did the dishes today. Plus I was on the ham radio and on the puter. Like now. Hope you had more fun than I did...BJ
ps.. I'm retired and the wife still works.

And still managed to look gorgeous, smell fragrant and not ladder your exquisite silk stockings I'll bet! Just like me :)

Tamera
03-23-2009, 07:40 AM
Sleep, Eat, Work(as a girl of course). Not necessarily(somethin like that) in that order:battingeyelashes:.
Hugs,
Tamera

Marilynn
03-23-2009, 07:42 AM
After purging all my girlie stuff two years ago, I ordered a wig on Ebay Saturday. Then I went into the bathtub, filled it up with nice hot water, and shaved my entire body smooth. Today will be filled with shopping for clothes and makeup.

vikki2020
03-23-2009, 07:50 AM
I traded my Saturday off for Tuesday--3/17--so I could dress and get out of the house for the afternoon, so you could call it my weekend! Had a blast, but my little toe is still sore from all the walking in heels:heehee:Actual weekend: the nice weather is holding up, so we were out enjoying it. Took the dog to the forest preserve, and down by the lake to romp with the other dogs.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-23-2009, 10:36 AM
I dressed in my black and cream skirt, my ivory colored cashmere sweater,

my cream colored tights, my black pumps, my black lingerie, and my wig and

my feminine eyeglasses and make-up and I had a great day - my spouse who

fluctuates between accepting and non-accepting even helped me oick out

the wig that looked best on me.

JoAnne Wheeler

stellatoo
03-23-2009, 03:28 PM
I was visiting a town I don't live in and in a haze of pink fog marched into a La Senza boutique and asked the pretty shop assistant to help me buy some lingerie "for a friend!":D

Well I spent a nice few minutes while she picked out some pretty bras (2, one purple, 1 aquamarine) and matching shorts, gift wrapped them, and hoped that my "friend" enjoyed them!

She does!

Stella

I know its a bit of a con saying they were for a friend but my confidence wasn't up to just walking in and looking for myself!

Lorileah
03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Karren, I do have to say that truck looks so much better now, love the flowers on the hood( or bonnet may be more appropriate)

msginaadoll
03-23-2009, 07:56 PM
I was able to get out to a local club the Rainbow Room in Detroit on friday. There were quite a few lovely ladies there, and got a chance to talk to a few. A great lady Kathy offered to assist me where she could, we talked about wigs, she has a great human hair wig. Also the need for me to get bigger breast forms. All and all a wonderful evening with some new acquaintances.

Angie G
03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Went to a union meeting in drab Them nothing the rest of the weekend.:hugs:
Angie

joann07
03-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Saturday I shopped and bought a new dress at Dots then later that evening I ate dinner with my Tri-Ess sisters at the Olive Garden.
On Sunday, I went to Catholic mass, bought groceries at the grocery store, fueled up the car, bought some nick nacks at Wally world, and then went to the mall to, of course, go shopping. :)
I had to drop by my favorite cosmetics store, Sephora, and see my SA friends and also to pick up some make up.
As I headed home, I stopped at Kohl's for a short while, but didn't see anything so I called it a day.
That's a wrap up of another typical weekend out in femme.

Hugs!

Linda Laman
03-23-2009, 10:23 PM
On Saturday, I dressed in one of my more conservative outfits, and went with my wife in our car to visit a CD friend of ours, Jeanette, about 20 miles away. After arriving at her place, I changed into a more exciting blue party dress. Jeanette cooked a lovely meal for us and we drank too much wine. So we ended up staying the night.

Jeanette is gay and I am straight but we are good friends because of our common interest in CDing. She had ordered a new outfit for the evening but sadly it did not arrive in time. We are planning a trip to the breast form store together soon. More fun to look forward to.

Should have taken some photos but didn't.

Karren H
03-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Karren, I do have to say that truck looks so much better now, love the flowers on the hood( or bonnet may be more appropriate)

Awww thanks but this is my sexy baby.....

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww250/karren_ranger/ebridge1.jpg

Carol123
03-23-2009, 10:55 PM
Did laundry and cleaned house, and bought groceries...too exciting

Lorileah
03-23-2009, 11:21 PM
Awww thanks but this is my sexy baby.....

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww250/karren_ranger/ebridge1.jpg

Nice but your garage has a door at both ends

sterling12
03-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Well Saturday both Joann and I attended our Tri-Beta Meeting and Dinner. Joanie and all The Tri-Beta Gurls got to deal with about three hundred "civilians" standing around outside, and inside The Olive Garden. It was a hoot! I think some of our newer members about had a Heart Attack, but thankfully nobody keeled over, and we had a very fun evening.

When my Chapter started to do our "Dinners Out," it was understood that we wanted to start mingling with all the rest of The Community. We want them to know we exist, we ain't gonna' bite, and we WILL go anywhere we choose. So, it is a "twin-purpose event" when we do Dinner out.

Anyway, Dinner en' femme, meeting en' femme, and out to The Clubs after The Meeting. That's a pretty typical Saturday when your part of a Support Group, at least that's true if your a part of This Group in Tampa/St. Pete. (Oh, how Joanie enjoys "strutting' her stuff"....I think I can really do that runway thing very well in front of others. Amazing how far you can travel in just a few short years.)

Peace and Love, Joanie

AllieSF
03-24-2009, 12:45 AM
I went with my friend Samantha to San Francico to see a pre-opening night play, Act A Lady. It was about a 1927 play performed by local business men in a small mid-west town. The story was about the effects on everyone since the woman were played by the men. It was a very good demonstration of how everyone was affeced in their own way in discovering something new about their own sexuality. Then it was out for a late night meal at a very good small boutique Peruvian restaurant. The next morning I went out for a Sunday coffee at the local Starbucks, reading the paper a blending in while enjoying the moment.

tall sam
03-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Thanks for all the great responses.
For those whose weekend is still not over its not to late to tell us all about it.

loves
Samy

Rachel Morley
03-25-2009, 12:05 AM
I did indeed dress last weekend. :) It was Saturday and I got dressed in the afternoon and hung out at home for a little while. Then I got a call from one of my friends from our TG group the River City Gems (http://www.rivercitygems.org/) who said that a bunch of girls had decided to spontaneously go out and "hit the town" and was I "up for it?"

In the end there were 3 GGs (one of which was my wife Marla) and 5 CDers who hit the midtown area of Sacramento for dinner and then afterwards to a nearby bar until about 1.00am - it was great fun! Sometimes spontaneous unplanned evenings are way more fun :)