PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever heard...

Trudyann
03-22-2009, 08:47 PM
We all know about the thousands of women who end up in some safe house or shelter, because of some macho man hitting or beating the crap out of them, usually over and over. My question is, does any one know or ever heard of a cross dresser or transgender doing that to a woman to where she would have to seek shelter? I would say probably not, but wonder what whould the liklyhood ever be? Trudyann

kellycan27
03-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Don't know why not. cder's and tg's are just like every other group. I am sure that they have their AH's too.

Billijo49504
03-22-2009, 09:03 PM
I think you will find that there are CD and TS that are being abused and suffering in silence. And the sad part is there is no shelters for men that are being abused. Then for CD's and TS there is that to deal with too. They might not want that draged out, to shame them, by the abusing GG...BJ

kellycan27
03-23-2009, 01:01 AM
I think you will find that there are CD and TS that are being abused and suffering in silence. And the sad part is there is no shelters for men that are being abused. Then for CD's and TS there is that to deal with too. They might not want that draged out, to shame them, by the abusing GG...BJ

Happens in every community, in all walks of life. I am sure that there a or cases of abuse that go unreperted for one reason or aother.. Yup even cd's and tg's

Joanne f
03-23-2009, 03:00 AM
YES i believe i have and if i am right the one that has suffered the abuse sill supports Cds. (or at least have been trying to )

Joy Carter
03-23-2009, 03:19 AM
There was a TS who was on trial for murdering his/her wife, here maybe three years ago. I belive in NY state.

Kelsy
03-23-2009, 04:13 AM
Human nature being what it is , I believe you will find this kind of abuse in all groups

Kelsy

Karren H
03-23-2009, 07:03 AM
Since they don't track who's TG or not then there's no way to know how many of those battered women's SO's are one or not... If the 5% of males crossdress rule of thumb is even close then I'd guess that less than 5% of them may be croissdressers... And though we like to pride ourselves on the fact we are more intune to women than those macho men are... I'd hazard a guess that a few of those A** Holes that beat their wives like to dress up too!! Sadly.. Idiots come in all shapes sizes and genders..

Kate Simmons
03-23-2009, 07:55 AM
Just being a crossdresser or TG person does not change a person's basic personality my friend.

ChibiKaiju
03-23-2009, 08:34 AM
I think you will find that there are CD and TS that are being abused and suffering in silence. And the sad part is there is no shelters for men that are being abused. Then for CD's and TS there is that to deal with too. They might not want that draged out, to shame them, by the abusing GG...BJActually I think I finally heard of one in St. Catharines Ontario...if I see this topic when I get home I'll look again

Niya W
03-23-2009, 09:28 AM
I know a TS that was in an abusive relationship. The guy knocked all of her teeth out.

valenstein
03-23-2009, 09:40 AM
Specifically a CD abusing a GG? Yes, it was reported on this board by a GG not long ago, so it happens. That being said, using all of the CD/TG/TS people I've met as a basis, I do believe we as a group are less physically violent than the population as a whole. I have no real data, just my perception.

JoAnne Wheeler
03-23-2009, 10:28 AM
By and large, I would hope that crossdressers would be more gentle and

compassionate that the general population because of their LOVE for

women - I'm sure there must be an excepyion somewhere, but I have never

heard or read a story about it

JoAnne Wheeler