PDA

View Full Version : ... and the Door Bell Rang!!!

Bernadina
06-24-2005, 10:43 PM
It Friday night. Have the house to myself. Got partially dressed up in a stunning little black dress with red accents, black heels and applied some lipstick. Figured I'd spend some time on this forum.

And the door bell rings. And rings. And rings. Must be important.

Ok so I'm on the 3rd floor, slip out my breast forms, grab a bath robe to cover my dress, slip off my heels on the 2nd level.

Door bell rings again.

There's an attractive GG at the door looking really pissed off. I guess she expected the door to be answered on the first ring.

Open the door keeping my feet hidden as the nails are polished.

Turns out she was at the wrong house and was supposed to be next door.

And then I remembered I was wearing lipstick.

Donna Delite
06-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Does your next door neighbor know you dress? If not, she does now!

Jenny Beth
06-24-2005, 10:55 PM
Oh well, not much you can do about it now. I had a similar thing happen last year, it's amazing how fast I can undress and jump into jeans and a T-shirt. I did the same as you with the nail polish but not the lipstick. Turned out to be a salesman selling frozen food out of the back of his truck. Pretty sure he spotted my red toenails.

wilma
06-24-2005, 11:18 PM
Isn't it exciting. I always look first to see who is there, If I don't know the person then Wilma does her best to stay cool and answer the door. LOL Wilma

Jonien
06-25-2005, 04:31 AM
a wile back long before I had ever been out dressed, I had just compleated getting into Jonien when my wife tells me she has orderd a takeaway and will be here soon OK thats cool Then she gets in the shower and yes the door bell rang before she came out well I thought it's only the delivery I can handle that and opend the door I should have looked It was the girl next door she had my mail deliverd to her she handed it to me apolajizing for the postman I thanked her and closed the door wow was that cool

rachel-u-sissy
06-25-2005, 06:01 AM
i was dressed doing housework and it was getting near time for my daughter to call so i removed my forms put a sweater over my blouse,door bell rang i forgot my bottom half,stockings,black mini skirt,heels not my daughter but her friend stood shocked,after some begging she never did tell.

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 08:20 AM
bernadina sorry to hear that you got busted but she the gg was probly so pissed waiting like you said she might have not noticed....fingers crossed for you....

Kiliee
06-25-2005, 12:04 PM
I was waiting for a friend and had just gotten dressed and forgot that my parents were coming for just a moment to say hi and give me some money. I answered the door in my pink skirt and blouse wig and makeup and heels, they both about passed out. They gave me the money and then disowned me from the family and that was two days before christmas of 2004. I have not talked to them since. But reguardless of what they think I am who I am and that is what I am going to be.

Kiliee
06-25-2005, 12:06 PM
I forgot to add that me and my firend went out and had a good time good thing he was not drinking because of what had happened I got really drunk.

ronni
06-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Bernadina,
Don't you really want to show some girls what a nice girl you can be?
Of course you do.
I think they're just jealous.
You show them.