PDA

View Full Version : Girl for a day!

emmicd
06-24-2005, 11:45 PM
I'm not sure if this question has already been asked since I'm new to this forum. But here goes anyway.

If you could be a girl for the whole day what would you do?

The first thing I would do is I would awaken from my beauty sleep in my silk chemise and I would delicately arrange my lingerie I had planned to wear for the day. Hoping for a sunny and mild day I would take my shower and apply my moisturiser. I would then gently apply my makeup and get my self looking really pretty.

Then I would carefully select my favorite Lizwear sun dress to wear since I planned an early game of 18 holes with my girl friends.

After slipping into my very pretty lingerie I would then squeeze into my pretty yellow sun dress and drive to the club where we play golf in a nice girl's style car I rented the night before such as the new VW beatle in pink.

I would get prepared for the game as I await my friends. As they arrive we would then go to the course. I know at this point I would be thrilled wearing such a pretty outfit and eagerly welcome compliments from my gg friends.

I'm sure my golf game would improve because I would feel so natural in my ensemble.

The game itself would obviously be secondary as I would just be happy being all dressed up and in the company of other beautiful women. I would have a ball. After our game we would enjoy a nice luncheon at the club and I would be careful to count my calories as I wish to keep my girlish figure.

After enjoying our lunch we would then drive to the beach where we could take a swim and I would really enjoy this because I would wear my most favorite swim suit and be amongst such beautiful women in their sexy swimsuits.

I would definitely enjoy running by the surf in my pink one piece and diving into the waves.

After swimming I would lay on an oversized beach towel talking to my girlfriends, sipping iced tea and talking about our kids.

After hanging around on the beach for a couple of hours we would discuss plans for the early evening such as dinner and dancing.

We would head to a fancy restaurant and before leaving I would change into my sexy little black dress and be ready for a night on the town.

We would then order our meals and before we order we would take turns going to the ladies room to fix our make up. I would make sure I put a nice shade of lipstick on and adjust my dress to feel comfy.

I would enjoy eating dinner with my girl friends and just talk nothing but girl talk as I enjoy being among beautiful women and being a part of it. I would be thrilled. That would definitely be my most favorite dinner.

Then after dinner I would put on my dancing shoes and dance the night away with my girlfriends as we listen to our favorite music. I would dance to ABBA's Dancing Queen and the Killer's Mr Brightside and their gender bender song that goes like this Her boyfiend looks like my girlfriend.

It would be a tremendous evening and a very fulfilling day.

After dinner and dancing I would kiss my girlfriends and give them each a big hug and then I would drive home as I thought about my beautiful day.

I would be so tired that I would just lay on my bed, kick off my shoes carefully remove my dress so as not to wrinkle it then I would slip into a nice feminine nightie and go to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

What a dream that would be! Girl for a day!

Love,

Emmi

Jonien
06-25-2005, 02:36 AM
sounds like a good day
only you could make it happen

sarah
06-25-2005, 06:29 AM
I would need a week at least.xxx

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 09:17 AM
Always good to ask again for new members to add their input. Here's another thread started a few months ago with some good replies:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5341

jo_ann
06-25-2005, 09:49 AM
obviously shopping (both outer clothes and underclothes), I'd want to know what it feels like to swim in a bikini at the beach/pool, go to a spa and get pampered (short one, can't waste time.. Just get the hair and nails done). Go to a club to flirt, turn down a bunch of guys, find two geeky guys and make their night. go dancing, have dinner with them, go home, sleep with them, go back out to a lesbian bar, take a woman home, sleep with her. I'd do more, but I don't think I could fit anymore into a single day.

ronni
06-25-2005, 10:47 AM
How could anyone possibly top that, Emmi?
You have set the stage for a lovely scenario but you've taken the lead role!