PDA

View Full Version : Well.. I think I've now come out to all my close friends

Rayna
06-25-2005, 01:48 AM
I've told pretty much all of my close friends about my femme side, and amazingly enough nobody is disturbed by it, or had anything weird to say.. They all just kind of said, wow, thats a lot to have dealt with in secret. It really feels great having these people know, AND support me. :)

Jonien
06-25-2005, 02:45 AM
I've told pretty much all of my close friends about my femme side, and amazingly enough nobody is disturbed by it, or had anything weird to say.. They all just kind of said, wow, thats a lot to have dealt with in secret. It really feels great having these people know, AND support me. :)

Rayna Hun It is easy to tell them I know, but how wonderfull it is to be excepted and not loose there frendship

Kimberly
06-25-2005, 04:09 AM
Oh, good for you hun!!!

I know this feeling v well: I've just done it myself... Came out to three close friends in the space of one weekend(ish). Cool isn't it?! :thumbsup: :cool:

sarah
06-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Beware those who call themselves friends as i found out when we had a disagreement they used my crossdressing as a wedge to get what they wanted.......

RachelDenise
06-25-2005, 06:39 AM
Rayna, I have great respect and admiration for you! Telling all is a major thing. You should be proud of this!!! Keep your head up and move forward. Nobody can hurt you with this if they all know unless you let them do it!

Rayna
06-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Beware those who call themselves friends as i found out when we had a disagreement they used my crossdressing as a wedge to get what they wanted.......

What are they gonna do, threaten to tell others? Big deal. So I like to wear skirts. There's plenty worse things in life!

CharleneCD
06-25-2005, 09:10 AM
What are they gonna do, threaten to tell others? Big deal. So I like to wear skirts. There's plenty worse things in life!

Right attitude Rayna. There is nothing wrong with us so why be ashamed. I am so happy that your friends are accepting of you. If they stay accepting then you know that they are true friends.

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 09:23 AM
No turning back now, good for you:) One small step for the world, one big step for Rayna :thumbsup:

Olivia
06-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Amen Rayna! Good for you dear, it is a great relief isn't it? I've only got a few left to tell about myself. I thinks it's quite empowering; you're on your way now! Congrats, Olivia

Lindahexi
06-25-2005, 10:07 AM
Rayna, I'm so happy for you, I have only told one person about my dressing, but it was such a relief. You made the right decision and it has paid off for you; well done girl!

Love,

Linda.

pantylover1
06-25-2005, 10:18 AM

WAy to go Rayna I'm so happy for ya :) Now just press on with life and enjoy it :thumbsup:

Bernice P :D

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 02:06 PM
Rayna good for you and might i say i pleased to hear you up beat .......i like this side happy........................

DonnaT
06-25-2005, 06:07 PM
Congratulations Rayna, way to go! :thumbsup: