PDA

View Full Version : I Had A Dream

Rebecca Sue
03-23-2009, 08:37 PM
I had a dream a couple of nights ago in which I was at a big old house with a lot of friends, relatives, and other strangers. At one point I went upstairs and found an entire wardrobe of very nice women's clothes and accessories, all in my size. So I got dressed, complete with make-up and it felt so great. I went around the house talking to everybody and got many compliments on how pretty I looked. In the dream what was important to others was not how I "should" or "should not" present myself but how I felt inside. Life is so different than it is in your dreams.

Kristen Marie
03-23-2009, 09:07 PM
I've had similar dreams and it always works out fine. Everyone accepts me and loves my clothes. For some reason I expected to have nightmares, but that is not the case.....strange....but I'm happy about it.

Jocelyn Quivers
03-24-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm glad you had a good dream about being en-femme. Last night I had the typical nightmare where I'm in male mode but wearing a dress, heels, hose, no make up or wig. Whenever my family and friends see me they have a horrified look. Which in all honesty they would still have if I were completely en femme.

docrobbysherry
03-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Rebecca Sue, it's a CD thread!

From your thread title, I thot u were channeling ML King!:eek:

JoAnne Wheeler
03-24-2009, 01:45 PM
I always dream about crossdressing and clothing and what type of clothing

goes together - wonderful dreams

JoAnne Wheeler

Ruth
03-24-2009, 05:32 PM
I don't recall most of my dreams (which is fairly usual) and in those I recall, I'm not especially aware of clothing generally.

I have only one clear recollection of being dressed in a dream, which was when I was wearing a dress and raincoat and walking down a wet street: I was aware of my clothing because the rain was splashing my bare legs.

The point I supose is that my dreams generally are about actions, and clothing doesn't necessarily have a role in them: I am dressed "normally" but that could be male or female, I don't notice.

jenniferj
03-24-2009, 05:57 PM
I frequently have a dream where I discover that I have been going to work dressed, but hadn't realized it until I was already inside and it was too late to change. My (always) immediate reaction in the dream is "omigod - what if someone notices!", but nobody ever does and a warm feeling of relief washes over me.

I expect that the dream is telling me something important, but I still can't quite bring myself completely out in the open (except in NYC) to anyone but dear, sweet wife.

-jj

Angie G
03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Ain't that true.:hugs:
Angie

jo_ann
03-24-2009, 09:12 PM
I had a dream somewhat like this. I decided to dress up, but then realized the front window was open and my neighbors could see me, so I ducked down (realizing nobody saw or cared), then I went into my room, and realized my co-workers were there having a meeting, and felt embarrassed by how I was dressed, so I huddled into a ball to cover myself, and yet again nobody seemed to care which confused me.