PDA

View Full Version : On Thursday, I'm meeting a GG I contacted through a dating site....

heathr1
06-25-2005, 03:25 AM
We have only chatted via emails and AIM so far.

We are meeting on the basis of friends first, then seeing what happens.

Do I reveal my CDing before we meet, when we meet or if and when things continue?

I rarely CD and never completely CD.

I just wear a skirt or dress once a month and occasionally like to put on a little lipstick or nail polish.

I also love doing girlfriend's hair and nails for them.

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 08:30 AM
You'd be wise to see how compatible you are first as friends, etc. But if you are going to tell her, then work up the discussion before getting to far into things as 'more' than friends.

uknowhoo
06-25-2005, 09:23 AM
I'd echo what Tristen said.

I wouldn't think it would be a problem waiting until you know her a little better. It's not necessarily the kind of thing you'd disclose within a few minutes of meeting someone. I think that would seem rather odd. Then again, I wouldn't wait too long. You'll know when it's right.

Good luck!!

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 09:32 AM
i think just abought every one will go with what is said abouve.....

Jenny Beth
06-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Ditto, find out if you are compatible, then be honest.

jo_ann
06-25-2005, 09:51 AM
a month after meeting (or 2-3 dates) is usually a good time to tell her. You should know a person by then.

Lisa Maren
06-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Hi there

I agree that you shouldn't wait too long. Look for the time when you two begin to open up to each other -- you'll know when that is beginning. That's the time to fess up. When openness begins you'll need to respond to it with honesty. If you don't ever start to feel like the two of you are opening up to each other, then you will know it's best to stay friends and then you don't have to fess up if you prefer not to.

Hugs,
Lisa

DonnaT
06-25-2005, 06:05 PM
You sould tell her before you meet in RL. Tell her in an email. It doesn't matter how often you do CD, just tell her the truth. If she can't handle it, then there will be no wasted time in meeting and dating.

Honesty up front may go a long way to her accepting you are a CD.

And when you do meet, make sure it's in a public place. She may not be a GG. You never know over the computer. I figure that if she is a GG, she might have already suggested meeting in apublic place, for saftey. Either way one of you should suggest it.

kathy gg
06-25-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi heathr,

I woudl say see how she is in person, go on a few dates, enjoy yourself. My advice is to tell before there is intimatcy of that kind. I wil say for alot of women when we go all the way with a guy, most of us can't help but fall for him. Most women jsut can't have sex and it not mean more. If you go on a few dates and realize that there is no spark or that you dont' feel the vibe then you did not put yrouself out there.

But I say tell before the sex happens.

hugs
kathy in canada

We have only chatted via emails and AIM so far.

We are meeting on the basis of friends first, then seeing what happens.

Do I reveal my CDing before we meet, when we meet or if and when things continue?

I rarely CD and never completely CD.

I just wear a skirt or dress once a month and occasionally like to put on a little lipstick or nail polish.

I also love doing girlfriend's hair and nails for them.