PDA

View Full Version : Wife didn't like that...

stacee2008
03-24-2009, 01:26 PM
I decided to wear a pair of pantyhose to bed the other night. I thought that all was well because she went to bed about an hour before me. When I woke-up, she was pulling the covers off me, revealing my shaved, pantyhose covered legs:eek:. Ooops! We talked about it when she got home from work and all is good. She says "wear your pantyhose when I'm not around". Sounds good to me:daydreaming:.

JulieC
03-24-2009, 01:29 PM
Did your wife know you crossdress before this revelation?

I wear pantyhose to bed from time to time. Not all pantyhose brands work well for this, but some are quite comfortable to sleep in. It's wonderful to wake up wearing hose!

JoAnne Wheeler
03-24-2009, 01:30 PM
I think you are really lucky that she did not bitch at you because you shaved

your legs - my spouse would have killed me and then divorced me or vice-

versa - so you are lucky !

JoAnne Wheeler

Jamie M
03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
I know in past posts you've said that your wife agreed to you shaving and wearing hose but was this on the understanding she wasn't part of it ? Correct me if I'm wrong but I just get the feeling you had a pretty good idea she wouldn't like it but went ahead with it anyway.

stacee2008
03-24-2009, 01:42 PM
I think that she was caught off-guard more than anything. She knows that I shave and wear, I just think she was in shock that I had. It's all good!

kellycan27
03-24-2009, 01:49 PM
I have seen the pushing the envelope thing in here a few times. The wife puts up with the cd'ing as long as it's kept away from her. Ok go ahead but I DON"T WANT TO SEE IT OR HEAR ABOUT IT. The next thing you know a new thread appears.. "My wife took my head off"
"Last night I showed my wife my new bra and panty set and she went off. I don't understand why she was so upset, she knows that I dress and is usually ok with it."
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. She not ok with it.. she tolerates it HUGE difference.

Angel.Marie76
03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
I decided to wear a pair of pantyhose to bed the other night. I thought that all was well because she went to bed about an hour before me. When I woke-up, she was pulling the covers off me, revealing my shaved, pantyhose covered legs:eek:. Ooops! We talked about it when she got home from work and all is good. She says "wear your pantyhose when I'm not around". Sounds good to me:daydreaming:.

As others have been saying around here, there's a HUGE difference in acceptance vs. tolerance, and plenty of different definitions of 'acceptance'. I might suggest a little more tact when it comes to interacting with your SO, just out of consideration for her. Nothing breeds comfort more than open communication and NOT surprising the CRAP out of your honey out of the blue.

mklinden2010
03-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I understand you're a big fan of such things, but...

What woman would wear hose to bed?

It might be a big deal to you, as a CDer, but to someone who "has" to wear hose all day long, climbing into bed with it on would just seem like too much... Even if you were born a woman!

Yeah, that would seem weird.

Weirdness of the thing aside, what's in it for her in terms of getting turned on or sleeping? If she wanted it, she'd ask for it; if it helped her sleep, she'd probably insist that you do it.

(Yes, I know, "OK, if it will keep you from whining..." But, is that really "fun" for her? Does that really count?)

I try to listen to what my SO says and feels to understand things from her point of view.

Hose in bed?

I don't even have to ask her how she'd feel about it - we both sleep naked.

Now, that, she does insist on...

And, I think it's a better idea!

Ruth
03-24-2009, 04:02 PM
I've never contemplated wearing pantihose in bed and I have to say that if my wife wore pantihose in bed I would find it peculiar.
Sometimes the urge to crossdress leads people into strange situations. In this case you were springing quite a surprise on your wife.
I'm glad it passed over without too much grief, but you might take it as a hint to try and see things from her perspective a bit more.

kellycan27
03-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Yeah, that would seem weird.

Weirdness of the thing aside, what's in it for her in terms of getting turned on or sleeping? If she wanted it, she'd ask for it; if it helped her sleep, she'd probably insist that you do it.

Whether you think it's weird or not is of no consequence. different stroke and all. I think you missed the whole point of the thread. .. I may be wrong.
Doesn't sound like it does anything at all for her, in fact just the opposite.
DON'T DO IT AROUND ME

Alice B
03-24-2009, 05:53 PM
It has taken time, but my wife is now OK with my dressing, mostly when she is not home. But, I wear nighties to bed and often wear thigh highs when it is cold. She is fully OK with it and washes my nylons and hangs them on the rack with hers to dry. Plus, my legs are shaved all the time. Feels great in nylons.

mklinden2010
03-24-2009, 06:29 PM
>>>Whether you think it's weird or not is of no consequence. different stroke and all. I think you missed the whole point of the thread. .. I may be wrong.

Oh, I think everybody got it - she didn't like what he had come up with to do, they talked about it, and, they got it worked out so that they're both going to go on - together.

I was just adding the "up front" to that for those unclear on the concept - from her point of view. Not many women, even those who know your "habits" are going to have much good to say about their spouse wearing "regular old" pantyhose to bed. It's a bit of a stretch - given what their "normal" lives are already like.

If my SO climbed into bed with Walmart work boots on, I'd have the covers off and be asking, "What's up with THIS?" in short order. I might like it, I might just get used to it, and/or, I put up with it if she really had to do it... But, my first thought wouldn't be that this was particularly pleasant or desirable.

Glad the hubby and wife were able to pull off a "good save" when this all came up the other night... Good for them.

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-24-2009, 06:58 PM

You know - stories like this keep me awake at night. How I wish I could find that magical solution to wife-acceptance to share with everyone.

If my wife pulled back the covers revealing my shaved, hose covered legs, she'd be all over me... in a very, very good way. :) When I lay in bed with my wife after a nice, clean shave - she'll stroke my legs with her own, enjoying the way they feel. She's a girly-girl and loves her girly crossdressing husband. She's the first to tell anyone that she gets the best of both worlds and loves it. She truly accepts me as I am - that's a pretty damn big part of "love" if you ask me.

Admittedly, I got very lucky when she came into my life (check the bottom link in my sig on that one), but it breaks my heart every time I read another account of someone just trying to be who they are, only to be rejected or told to stop or asked not to or whatever form of non-acceptance.

Please forgive me. I want so badly to say something uplifting or inspirational here, and instead I'm just getting really bummed out.

I'm sorry, Stacee. :sad: I'm sorry you're in a situation where you're not really allowed to be yourself within your marriage. For what it's worth, I understand how it feels. For more than a decade, I feared rejection from my own wife and just kept it to myself... until I just couldn't keep it in anymore.

I guess I can only offer my sympathy... and count my blessings. I truly hope you can be yourself some day, without limits and without restrictions. You can always choose to make that a reality in your life, you know.

Sammy777
03-24-2009, 08:25 PM
We talked about it when she got home from work and all is good. She says "wear your pantyhose when I'm not around". Sounds good to me:daydreaming:.

Didn't this conversation ever come up with the both of you before?
You seem to know where the line is with your wife but jumped right over it and into bed wearing pantyhose.

What did you think was going to happen? :doh:

Sounds like you were lucky you got off that easy. :D

Sally2005
03-24-2009, 10:44 PM
Careful, the coeffecient of friction is a lot less with pantihose you could fall out of bed and bump your head. Your wife just wants you to play safe. :-)

Midnight Goddess
03-24-2009, 10:53 PM
I have tied to wear my pantyhose to bed before and my girlfriend did not care for it. she knows i shave my legs and dress up, she just doesn't want to be apart of it. which i respect so i don't rub it in her face.

Satrana
03-25-2009, 12:05 AM
Well we can slap Stacee on the back of the hand for breaking the rules but that ignores the issue that all burying your head in the sand solutions are cop-outs, they are the easy road avoiding the issues which will eat away at the relationship destroying the love between them. The hard road is confronting the source of prejudice and overcoming these feelings.

Stacee broke the rules but it was a badly written legislation in the first place. And no doubt she will break the rules again and again because suppressing a person's individuality never works. Bad rules are not respected.

GaleWarning
03-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Making love in hose is just the best!
Ask any red-blooded male or female how many of their partners have been (or have) requested that they keep their hosiery (and heels) on and you will be surprised by the response!
I love wearing stockings in bed and so does she. We have amazing times together.

LisaMcall
03-25-2009, 07:56 AM
She is probably just jealous! Great legs!

Lisa

JulieC
03-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Making love in hose is just the best!
Ask any red-blooded male or female how many of their partners have been (or have) requested that they keep their hosiery (and heels) on and you will be surprised by the response!
I love wearing stockings in bed and so does she. We have amazing times together.

Ditto. My wife and I enjoy this from time to time. Another variation; two pairs of pantyhose for each; one pair on the legs as normal, the other with the crotch cut out and over the head and arms into the legs. The pantyhose all over feeling on both partners is interesting and a lot of fun :)

MissConstrued
03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
one pair on the legs as normal, the other with the crotch cut out

I'm not sure about the mating rituals and procedures on your fascinating planet, but on mine... we'd need both pairs to be crotchless. :D

Tasha McIntyre
03-25-2009, 11:56 AM
I think you are really lucky that she did not bitch at you because you shaved your legs - my spouse would have killed me and then divorced me or vice-versa

:yt: What Joanne said.

Cheers

Tash :)

JulieC
03-25-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure about the mating rituals and procedures on your fascinating planet, but on mine... we'd need both pairs to be crotchless. :D

:lol2:

Score :) You're right of course. I was just trying to describe the second pair in more detail :)

JulieC
03-25-2009, 12:38 PM
This is daft.
Nobody wears nylon in bed, it's unpleasant and sticky

False (and I do mean in the sleeping "in bed" sense). I do from time to time and enjoy it quite a bit. My wife encourages it from time to time too. She also occasionally wears pantyhose to bed as she knows I love it when she does, and she has repeatedly said that it's not a bother for her and she enjoys indulging me.

I once spent almost an entire month wearing pantyhose 24 hours a day. The only time I took them off was when changing pairs or when taking a shower (and sometimes not even then). I enjoyed it quite a bit. Another time, during a cold winter with a bedroom that was not well heated, I wore pantyhose or tights to bed every night to help keep warm. It was part of my standard bed attire for the whole winter.

For you, wearing pantyhose to bed does not work. That's fine, but please remember that what works for you might not work for others and vice versa.

serina lopez
05-25-2009, 04:07 PM
hun,
i would say this is a BIG start for things to come. i started this way as well. i have nice legs (for a girl even) and my fiance liked it when i wore a pair of sheer black thigh highs to bed. she kept caressing my legs while having oral sex. GOD, i luved that! it progressed from there. take it slow and watch for signs of her not being ok, then back off for a bit. read her feelings, and always make sure you make her feel special!

Dragster
05-25-2009, 06:34 PM
I must have missed this thread first time around! I love the "all over nylon" trick too Julie, but I'm a stocking lover; I find them much more sexy than pantyhose. I've even wrapped a suspender belt twice around my neck, put stockings on my arms and clipped them to it. It does leave a lot of flesh uncovered by nylon though, if that was your original objective.

I also found that even with with the smallest size I could get, they were still a loose fit on my arms, maybe I should just go out and buy an all-over body stocking and have done with it! If you want to be 100% covered in nylon, you could also try putting a stocking over your head before putting on the rest!

Tony

sissystephanie
05-25-2009, 10:06 PM
I have worn tights to bed in extremely cold weather! Not here in Georgia, silly!

But as for regular pantyhose, no way. My dear late wife liked me to be easily available, and who was I to argue with that? Even with crotchless pantyhose, there can be some problem of position. Besides, she liked the feel of my shaved legs!!:) Sometimes I wore panties to bed, but never seemed to wake up with them on?:heehee:

Super Amanda
05-26-2009, 12:39 AM
I once spent almost an entire month wearing pantyhose 24 hours a day. The only time I took them off was when changing pairs or when taking a shower (and sometimes not even then). I enjoyed it quite a bit. Another time, during a cold winter with a bedroom that was not well heated, I wore pantyhose or tights to bed every night to help keep warm. It was part of my standard bed attire for the whole winter.

Is it a sexual thing or what? I just don't understand. I don't think it's wrong, and my days of calling peoples behavior "weird" are long gone, but the idea of wearing pantyhose 24/7, and even taking showers in them? That creeps me out...lots.

Dana Lane
05-26-2009, 04:15 AM
All I can say is that I am glad that I am happily divorced and have no kids that I am aware of!

It would be hard for me to be in a relationship where we didn't accept both on the team 'as they are'. I'm not saying anything bad about people feeling the way they do but speaking for myself I am the 'sum' of me.

JulieC
05-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Is it a sexual thing or what? I just don't understand. I don't think it's wrong, and my days of calling peoples behavior "weird" are long gone, but the idea of wearing pantyhose 24/7, and even taking showers in them? That creeps me out...lots.

:rofl:

Well, it IS an easy way of washing them :)

I started crossdressing in pantyhose, and still they are my favorite crossdressing item. I just love them. I've done all sorts of things in pantyhose. Trust me, you're far from creeped out ;)

Karren H
05-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Sounds like a wonderful way to piss her off something feirce to me!! I typically take what my wife says at face value.. "Not around" meaning not in the same bed... Same room... Same house but hey... Maybe you should get your definations redifined before you do that again!! Lol.

Alice B
05-26-2009, 01:40 PM
I have worn thigh highs to bed many times with no flack from my wife.

TxKimberly
05-26-2009, 01:55 PM
My wife came up with a brilliant way to make her preference clear while actually dropping a compliment. And I quote: "I do not go to bed with women".
So, no pretty night gowns for me, but you do have to hand it to her, that statement was a work of art that a politician would be proud of!