PDA

View Full Version : A day out

Ruby M
06-25-2005, 08:22 AM
It was my day out again try and have one every week.

Up early what will I wear? going into the city cant dress up too much, like a mini, fishnets etc got to tone it down.

So a mid length black skirt, a red sweater, um red heels to match, it real cold so a black jacket.

shaving real close, put on foundation, try something different? no havent got time for experimenting so just use my Dermablend, it comes up oK.

Dress as above, then check the street is it clear? yes into car and drive off to the cosmeitc shop to get made up, my lovely make up advisor says let try something different , lemon eyeshadow. She never is wrong and gives such a nice job, for not a lot of money, always a pleasant chat too. Instead of a tip I give her a gift of some false eyelashes, what a lady she is so pleased.

I am so pleased with her work today. So park at the rail station and get into the city. Find a discount make up shop and spenda few dollars. Then into the dept stores, the sales assistants very polite, the lady at Revlon especially. must go in one day and let them d oa make up on me.

Browsing here and there, have done a little overtime lately so off to the Wig shop for their mid year sale, I cant resist so buy a straight hair one see photo.

I am braver now buying a coffee is no hassle, call of nature and want to comb my hair just use the ladies no problem.

Walk past a store with a guy adveritsing over a microphone, "come in ladies everything in the store is on sale" as I approach he calls to me "Dont miss these once a year specials madam" I feel good.

Time to get home at the car park put on my boy gear in casesome neaighbours are around when I park near my house.

How I love my weekly CD day out.

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 08:30 AM
ruby what a veary nice day you hade i enjoyed reading that ... and thankyou for sharing the pitchures .......veary nice....

JoAnnDallas
06-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Very nice outing and pictures. I have just started going out, but no way as well as you have. Your on my role model list.

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 09:04 AM
That's cool:D And you got called madam too! Nice pics, well done on getting out and about :thumbsup:

uknowhoo
06-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Thanks Ruby for sharing your story and pics. It's really encouraging to those of us who are not out yet, yet do aspire to be as brave/confident as you.

Deidra Cowen
06-25-2005, 10:38 AM
excellent story about your adventure and very pretty pics too! :thumbsup:

ronni
06-25-2005, 10:44 AM
Lovely sweater and skirt, Ruby!
And very nice makeup job.
I like your glasses too!

pantylover1
06-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Thanks for sharing your day out Ruby sounds like you had a lot of fun. One day soon for me

Bernice P :)

Maria2004
06-25-2005, 11:25 AM
My favorite type of outing story, simple, pleasent, and the treat of receiving a common courtesy, that many take for granted but mean so much to us. And let me say "wigs off" to your style of dress and colors, matches my preferences. If we ever went out together, we would either "clash" terribly or tell people we are fraternal twins and probly get away with it ;)

misty_waves
06-25-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks for sharing your going out story, Ruby. It was very fun to read about. You looked great and very passeable... I'm sure no one gave it a second thought.

- Misty

Ruby M
06-25-2005, 06:28 PM
you are all o kind

lol

Ruby

ps for you girls in Melbourne

just to let you know

Make up by Angela at Gorgeous Cosmetics Prahran and brows by Melanie at I Deal Prahran too

Lauren Richards
06-26-2005, 10:27 AM
What a nice day! To just blend in and enjoy "normal" activities. You look wonderful in the photos, madame.

Sharon
06-26-2005, 10:45 AM
You look terrific, Ruby! Love the pearls. :)
It sounds like you had an outstanding day -- Congratulations!