PDA

View Full Version : crossdresser or sexual fetish?

Midnight Goddess
03-25-2009, 01:21 AM
deleted post

keeganmeuer
03-25-2009, 03:05 AM
Welcome to the site...

I can't say that I have any experience at all when it comes to dressing up and having sex with a girlfriend, but I once too was a little curious to see if my crossdressing was only a sexual fetish. I still end up whenever I dress up and I don't see it ending any time soon. The feeling of having boobs underneath a tight ribbed sweater turns me on like no other. However in reading thread after thread on here concerning the subject, it seems like a normal thing, especially for younger CD's like ourselves.

On a simpler note, why not just wait to dress up until after you guys have sex?

Satrana
03-25-2009, 05:07 AM
The solution is obvious - you just don't want to consider it - dress without then you will still be in good shape when she comes home.

Seriously it is a good idea to break the link between dressing and sex. It will be difficult at first but I am sure you will soon get the hang of it and then you can explore emotional feelings about femininity without the sexual stuff getting in the way. Your relationship with your femininity will change and evolve for the better.

Alternatively if your gf is not too freaked out by your appearance, you could play a game where you remain dressed until she comes home, then she undresses you and changes you back from woman to a man primed to make love to her. If she is open to the idea you will probably find that type of game will lessen her hostility towards your feminine appearance because there is now something in it for her.

Shari
03-25-2009, 05:29 AM
For me, crossdressing has always been about sex.
Period.
It will happen again tonight as it did last night when my wife works.
We still get together and have even done it with me being dressed. Although she's not actually said it, I can read where she's not comfortable, so I've come to do the same as you.
Dressing up before isn't the answer it will begin to affect both of your fun times.
Having sex with yourself is always good, and you don't have to feel obligated to cuddle with yourself. It's totally satisfying in that your performance will never be critiqued, just enjoyed.
But you already know that. I'm just here to confirm your thoughts.
Don't create more problems for yourself. Just go with the flow and enjoy.