PDA

View Full Version : Arrested while en femme

Michelle A
03-25-2009, 03:07 PM
I was going to drive about 500 miles by myself to visit my daughter and her husband so I decided to go "pretty" (what a great way of putting it). My plan was to go to bed very early in the evening before then get up and start the drive at 2 or 3 AM. The problem was I was so excited that I couldn't sleep. I eventual gave up and got dressed (jeans and blouse) and went to a late movie. I didn't get any looks so that was good and the young lady who sold me the Diet Coke called me Miss. That was different usually it is maam. Heck I might be old enough to be her Grandmother. In any case after the movie I start my drive. I had traveled about 100 miles when I start to get sleepy. I was thinking of what I was going to do when I got the blue lights. It seems I was swerving. Thinking I was DUI the officer gave me a field sobriety test and I failed. I am not sure why because I don't drink and drive and never take drugs. It could be because I was very tired or because of padding my weight ratio was different or because of driving my legs were cramping up. Possibly it was a combination. It didn't matter why, he arrested me. Handcuffs hurt. He was actually very nice about. After peeing in the bottle he took me to a motel so I could get some sleep. This was my first time checking while dressed and it went smoothly. Even after using my male credit card the motel woman called me maam. After several hour of sleep I got up to satert traveling again. However most of my makeup and all of my clothes were still back at the car on the highway so I had to call a cab and go as I am. That went well. It was a female cab driver and she had me sit up front with her and we chatted the whole way about nothing. I got back on the road and things were going well until I had to go pee. I am paranoid about using the womens room because back in the early 80's I was arrested and charged with criminal trespassing for using the womens room while dressed. I have been arrested twice in my life and both while dressed. Hmmm. In any case I really had to go so I watched until I was fairly sure no one was in there wnet in and did my bussiness and left. This is getting long and much more happened so I will finish it later.

kellycan27
03-25-2009, 04:39 PM
I have also been arrested while enfemme, but, not ,I repeat..not for cd'in.. either. I won't say why, just that I have .twice. Kind of scary huh Michelle? Can look back and laugh now, and just think of te great stories you can tell.
Glad to hear that it worked out also.

Raquel June
03-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the club! :hugs:

I got handcuffed and thrown in the back of a police car last August in a lovely tight black polyester dress. :heehee:

BTW, Ohio has no DUI laws. It's OVI -- Operating a Vehicle while Impaired. It doesn't matter if it's because you were sleepy or if it's because you just pounded a bottle of Jack Daniels.

RWillow
03-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Many, many years ago when I was a rookie cop I arrested a CD'r for DUI. I didn't have a choice, she also hit a parked car before I could get her stopped and there were witnesses. I had a local doctor pronounce her drunk then I had to take her to the lock-up to sober up. It was against the law to give a drunk a hearing so a night in the lock-up was all I could do. I really felt bad about it, I also dressed but never had the nerve to go out and about dressed and now here I was ruining her fun.

The problem came when I got her back to the station, we were required to search all prisoners and remove anything they might be wearing in order to protect them from harming themselves. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't call in a female to do the search and the sgt. just laughed and told me that I would have to do the search myself. I will not go into details but just say that it was not very pleasant for either one of us.

Michelle, you should be very thankful that the police were at least respectful, it was alot different back in the 60's. I wish I had your nerve to go out and about dressed but your story is one of the reasons I don't leave my property. I'm so glad you were allowed to continue on your trip and I hope nothing serious comes from the incident.

Renyta

Raquel June
03-25-2009, 06:12 PM
Michelle, you should be very thankful that the police were at least respectful, it was alot different back in the 60's.

She was definitely incredibly lucky, especially if it was the highway patrol that pulled her over. It doesn't sound like she was even charged.

I know when they arrested me things were certainly less than respectful, not to mention the police report being full of lies and the judge just laughing at me and saying it's a shame there was no photo in the file.

Kayla Shadows
03-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Good to hear that it wasn't too horrible of a experience.I know seeing those lights would make me feel real uneasy.Im glad everything got settled nicely and you made it back to your car.

TxKimberly
03-25-2009, 06:34 PM
. . . I really felt bad about it, I also dressed but never had the nerve to go out and about dressed and now here I was ruining her fun. . .

No you didn't Renyta, you did your job and your duty to keep people safe. SHE ruined her fun.

When I was 20 and in the Army, a friend and I were driving back to Ft Sill OK from Dallas, and we were both smashed. Ended up pulling off the freeway and were happily sleeping it off in the car when we awoke to a Texas HP officer knocking on the window. Seems it didn't matter we were parked with the engine off, it was still DUI as far as they were concerned, so I was arrested and tossed in the back of his car in cuffs. There I was crying and blubbering and more or less begging him "Don't do this to me!". Finally he had enough, turned around, and calmly explained that he hadn't done anything to me - I had done it. I had chosen to drink too much, and I had chosen to drive. It was not his fault, he was doing his job, he was doing the right thing, and I had not. The good thing about that night? The next day I felt so ashamed of the way I had behaved in not taking responsibility for my own actions, that it changed me forever. I'm absolutely anal about taking responsibility for what I do these days. Doesn't matter how big or small my mistake, I will always own up to it if I did it.

Raquel June
03-25-2009, 06:56 PM
TxKimberly:

It's always good to take responsibility for our actions, but the fact is that 90% of the police could care less about actually protecting people or doing the right thing. This should be apparent by the fact that they have no problem arresting people who are putting safety first and sleeping in their car until they sober up. I know a guy who got a DUI while getting something out of his trunk in a parking lot when he wasn't going to be driving anytime soon. Personally, I got pulled over for speeding, passed 20 minutes of sobriety tests, passed the breath test, and still got my license suspended for 6 months. You should never answer a single question a cop asks you. They're just looking to get arrests, and the courts are just looking for convictions. They'll find a way to get you, especially if you admit to having a drop of alcohol in the past month.

Maybe this varies from place to place, but I know around here you certainly don't need to be drunk to get arrested for being drunk. Being seen leaving a gay bar is apparently a pretty serious offense.

RWillow
03-25-2009, 10:29 PM
[QUOTE=TxKimberly;1660503]No you didn't Renyta, you did your job and your duty to keep people safe. SHE ruined her fun.

Kimberly, you are right I was just doing my job when I pulled her over and had the doctor pronounce her drunk. I was not however doing my job when I was ordered to strip search her while the sgt. and two other officers watched and made every rude, dehumanizing comment they could think of. The only thing in her favor was the fact that she was too drunk to understand what they were saying. That is what got to me, they had no right to treat anyone the way they did, it was only a DUI and a scratch on a parked car. Because of those three other officers she lost her job, wife and two children, they made phone calls (just to ask questions) and made sure the local paper got a full report about "the drunken CD'r".

A side note, the sgt. was arrested several months later after backing over his wife with a car, his wife survived but he lost his job and everything else.

Raquel, you are right, if the police spent their time protecting the public instead of just trying to run up their arrest numbers we would be a lot better off. I lasted 4 years as a cop until I couldn't take anymore, got out and have never looked back, leaving was the best thing I ever did. I'm not saying all but the vast majority of police think that they are God on earth and can do no wrong.

Enough, I don't want to dwell on the bad stuff, I'm so glad that Michelle got off as easy as she did, it could have been much, much worse.

Renyta

Raquel June
03-25-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm not saying all but the vast majority of police think that they are God on earth and can do no wrong.

I'm sure you were a great cop! I always got the impression that most good cops move up quickly instead of being comfortable driving a cruiser around, though. So average citizens usually meet the a-hole cops who are on some kind of power trip and are perfectly happy spending 20 years writing tickets and hassling people.

You wanna know a sinking feeling, though? It's when a state trooper pulls you over and says, "Good evening, maam," in a cheery voice, then looks at your license and says, "Step out of the car, sir" in a much less cordial tone...

Elise.Matei
03-25-2009, 11:19 PM
What a comedy of errors... ROFL

I got pulled over once for speeding and was so taken by the whole authority/uniform thing and a hundred different fantasy scenario's running in my mind I actually tried to hit on the cop while she was writing the ticket. It just seemed to be the thing to do. She gave me a lecture about speeding and was stern at first - then her tone suddenly softened when she saw how I was staring at her. She rolled her eyes and was smiling while shaking her head when she was done with me as she walked back to her squad car. Funny how u remember things like that. It was a perfect summer day, not a cloud in the sky, low humidity, was feeling great. After she made a left at the intersection Van Halen came on so I cranked up the volume and hit the accelerator hard.... It's straight from the heart.... so tell me WHY can't this be love...

Megan_Okana
03-26-2009, 12:16 AM
Arrested twice and only when you are pretty? sounds like you are just a bad girl ;)

kellycan27
03-26-2009, 12:41 AM
Once while fully dressed, and once in my own house.... in just panties..lol
I used to be sort of a bad girl, but iam better now...:heehee:

"You wanna know a sinking feeling, though? It's when a state trooper pulls you over and says, "Good evening, maam," in a cheery voice, then looks at your license and says, "Step out of the car, sir" in a much less cordial tone."..[/QUOTE]

Have never had that happen. Still i am not really a cop fan, nessesary to have them, but wouldn't want one for a b/f LOL
I do have a problem with drunk drivers though. A friend was hit by one and suffered smashed pelvis, two broken hips broken leg, multiple skull fractures and 2 years of rehab.

tammigurl
03-26-2009, 01:49 AM
:battingeyelashes:Never arrested but once I was driving en femme (had just bought a pair of killer 4 inch heels and was wearing my favourite taffeta LBD with black fishnets of course!!) my car broke down (flat).

A nice older policeman came along and offered to change my tyre; proceeded to do so with me gushing red beside him; and yes it started to rain and despite I thinking he had 'read' me, his response was 'best you sit inside young lady'.

Words of music to my ears.:battingeyelashes:

kellycan27
03-26-2009, 01:55 AM
How cute! made your evening I'll bet.

sandi_tee
03-26-2009, 03:24 AM
I know when they arrested me things were certainly less than respectful, not to mention the police report being full of lies and the judge just laughing at me and saying it's a shame there was no photo in the file.

When I got mine.. ooooo I was a gem that night... I was doing my Mistress of Ceremonies. White tux tales and a white body suit... On my field/parking lot test. the Police guy yelled to make sure the video was running. They wanted it on tape if I disputed the charge.. I would like to see that tape myself ...by myself..

TaylorAB
03-26-2009, 04:11 AM
I don't know if I will ever go out fully dressed. I have thought about it, but it hasn't gotten past that. Among my concerns are what has been mentioned here. I wouldn't want to lose my job at this point in life or at this time of economic uncertainty. I've already lost some credentials that would make finding another job difficult and I certainly wouldn't want the situation to get worse by being arrested while en femme, especially since I'm not out at work (except for 3 co-workers). I'm still not sure whether I can be happy just dressing or if I want to become a female 24/7. I wouldn't want to do anything that would take away my ability to pursue transition should I decide that that is what I want to do. It would be pretty hard to transition without a good paying job (therapy,hormones and surgery). So unless I decide to transition and I'm doing the Real Life Test, I think I'll keep my fully dressed mode on private property.

mklinden2010
03-26-2009, 06:50 AM
The posts here cover good cop experiences and bad cop experiences. People writing seem to be speaking from their hearts and I appreciate them being up front.

The thing is, fifty years ago - you know, the JFK years and the Flower Power years - there would only be one kind of post:

"I got beat up. I got robbed. I got sexually assaulted. I lost my job, got kicked out of church, lost my kids. I got thrown in a cell with some hard time cons. I got made to dance with them. I got blackmailed."

The odds of you having a horrible experience with the police have gone way down in recent decades. The odds aren't zero yet, but they are better - if not getting hassled sounds "better" to you.

So far, so good. But, the pendulum can swing back the other way. Enough people decide that "people like those crossdressers should be banned" and you're in trouble again with the cops - who, after all, "just enforce the rules." The rules "everybody" makes.

You are part of "everybody." Speak up for yourselves even if all you say is, "Oh, I don't know. I've known some CD and TG people and really they didn't seem so bad at all."

Thank you all for the original post - and the cautions that followed. Both good things.

Desiree2bababe
03-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Why I ran that Sunday afternoon when I saw an officer look at me as I strolled the seedier side of Charlotte NC, I'll never know. Didn't take long before I was thrown to the side of a patrol car, which by the way, flattened a good pair of D cup water balloons. So there I was, tight mini-skirt, sweater blouse (all wet), high heels and blonde wig in hand, off to spend a night in jail for failure to halt upon an officers demand.

Wasn't a bit fun. Turns out, he thought I was a lady and was just going to insure my safety while I got through that section of my walk.

Young and dumb.

Kate Simmons
03-26-2009, 09:34 AM
Damn, this could give new meaning to Roscoe's favorite expression: "Cuff 'em and stuff 'em!", no?

kathrynjanos
03-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Lucky. Probably could've taken you in! Thankfully he was nice and fairly understanding.

Just glad you're ok.

Three times in my life I found myself so tired I was actually blacking out while driving, and I wasn't even up for an excessive amount of time, just like midnight or 1 AM. I immediately shook it off and pulled over and did some exercises, then got back on the road and felt fine, proceeding to my destination.

But it is a scary thought to know that you can fall asleep on the road, which is why I don't like to drive at night, because that feeling creeps up on you. I guess it's just the lull of the drive and a lonely road.

Anyway, take care and try to learn your lesson and move on from this. :hugs:

kellycan27
03-26-2009, 10:15 PM
50 years was a long time ago, people are much more tolerant now..Much. I don't that those times will come back to haunt us again....

Lori A
03-26-2009, 10:18 PM
I lost my grand father in 65 to drunk driver, and my 17 yo niece on my dads birthday in 97, (the boy who hit her had four previous DWI's and was only 19 years old and two weeks after he got out of the hospital he got another one. He did finally end up doing 11-29 for driving on revoked license) My dad and little brother both have DWI's. And I have nodded off at the wheel a few times, so I'm no saint. But now as a professional driver, if I feel the nods coming on I find a place to park, which isn't always easy when you are 70' long 8' 6" wide and 13'6" high and weight up to 80,000 lbs. If I weave and a cop pulls me over, good for him, maybe it was just a side wind that caught my sail, maybe I wasn't being attentive, or maybe I was about to nod off. It doesn't matter to me. I rarely drink, and always at home, and I have had one or two and the wife decide she wanted something from town. I woke our daughter up to go get it and she was miffed when I went along for the ride, before I told her I had been drinking and I mean to stick by my rules. It was over 10 years after my niece got killed before I touched a beer.
If you drink, don't drive! If you are sleepy, take a nap! Coffee will not over come the circadian rhythm. That vehicle you are piloting is a very heavy projectile. Don't pull that trigger! And if you do, I hope you are the only victim. And I know a bunch of cops and EMT's and not one of them likes working either type of accidents no matter how many are involved.

TxKimberly
03-27-2009, 07:59 AM
I lost my grand father in 65 to drunk driver, and my 17 yo niece on my dads birthday in 97. . .

Wow, anyone else thoroughly depressed now, or is it just me?
Lori, some times we need to hear things like this to remind us of the lives behind the statistics. I am so sorry about your father and niece. I just can't imagine and don't want to . . .

tamarav
03-27-2009, 08:11 AM
I have recounted my only arrest while dressed many times here before, but this one last time for the newcomers.

December 23, 1975, I was driving in Denver, Colo in a light snow and slid into a snowbank and could not get out. A cop stopped, saw me, could care less about the car, handcuffed me and threw me in the back of his car. Arrested for "appearing in public in the dress of the opposite sex". Stripped at the jail, given jail pants size 56 waist, no belt (obviously), no shoes or socks isnce they took my heels as "evidence". Orange tshirt big enough for 4 people.

Thrown in a cell with 5 other guys, got in a bunk and pulled the blanket over my head and shuddered all night. Went before a judge in the morning, released on my own recognisance. Got my wallet back, bailed out my car from impound, caught a cab to the impound lot 15 miles away, dug it out of the snow and pulled my backup male clothes out of the trunk, and fortunately shoes and socks. Made it home 7 hours later ( a 2 hour drive normally)

Had to appear in court a month later, pled no contest, fined $200. I never did get my "evidence" back.

Empress Lainie
03-27-2009, 08:47 AM
How times have changed in Colorado. Now if you wear womens clothes and are a genetic male, you are REQUIRED to have your driver's license say FEMALE, and all you need is a letter from your doctor that you are transgendered.

RWillow
03-27-2009, 08:49 AM
Girls,
Don't get me wrong, I was never easy on DUI's, I saw all too many broken lives from accidents, abuse and other related incidents directly related to drinking too much. What angers me is the abuse people endure because they don't fit the mold other people consider 'normal'. What if I considered those people abnormal because they were not CD'rs? What if I abused them because in my opinion they were different?

I do drink, I am no saint, but I never operate a vehicle even if I have had just one small glass of wine.

In Tamara's case I would have moved from the state, there is no way I would have continued to live somewhere that had a law like that. Oh, reading that makes me sooooo angry.

I have to stop preaching, it get my blood pressure up.

Hugs to all,
Renyta

JulieC
03-27-2009, 12:40 PM
How times have changed in Colorado. Now if you wear womens clothes and are a genetic male, you are REQUIRED to have your driver's license say FEMALE, and all you need is a letter from your doctor that you are transgendered.

What????? You MUST have your driver's license say female? What if you sometimes present as male and sometimes as female?

I'm sorry, but this new law seems just as bad to me. To it I say, GET OVER what a person is wearing. Shockingly, they're a human! Honest! And if you start arresting CDers for not having a driver's license showing "female" on them, then start arresting women who wear pants and ties.

If I had oodles of money, I'd LOVE to fight this in court.

kellycan27
03-27-2009, 01:05 PM
California and Nevada are less strict. Especially California. As long as you have your ID,it doesn't matter how you are dressed. The police generally leave you alone. You are not required to have separate identifications.

cindym5_04
03-27-2009, 01:13 PM
I thought the general rule was "if you have a penis you're a male and if you have a vagina, you're a female" by all technical purposes. It seems as if you are dressed in female attire and are arrested (and you have a penis) because your license doesn't say "female" that would be something to protest in court. Maybe not in Colorado, but at a higher level possibly to argue that the particular law is not constitutional or something like that. If necessary, drop your pants in the courtroom and say "does this look female to you?". (No offense to small-penis persons, but if you drop your pants and can't see your junk, this might not be the best course of action- the court response might be "yes")

Lorileah
03-27-2009, 01:24 PM
What????? You MUST have your driver's license say female? What if you sometimes present as male and sometimes as female?

I'm sorry, but this new law seems just as bad to me. To it I say, GET OVER what a person is wearing. Shockingly, they're a human! Honest! And if you start arresting CDers for not having a driver's license showing "female" on them, then start arresting women who wear pants and ties.

If I had oodles of money, I'd LOVE to fight this in court.

I have a feeling Empress Lainie left out a word. Colorado has a non-discrimination law and this is especially true in large cities like Denver and Boulder. Last year the governor signed a law that sorta kinda protects us. We are still not full citizens but we can at least come out in the daylight. :)

mykhelee
03-27-2009, 01:27 PM
I have never been pulled over while in Femme. I do however get pulled over when in the smaller whitebread areas of my state. I have usually had long hair, when I was younger I would avoid Lapeer County and Davison because of being constantly harrassed. I guess I just looked like I should have something to find in my car.
I do get the "look" when I stop for a bottle of wine though.:devil:

dilane
03-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Amazing and scary stories, ladies...

... A cop stopped, saw me, could care less about the car, handcuffed me and threw me in the back of his car. Arrested for "appearing in public in the dress of the opposite sex". Stripped at the jail, given jail pants size 56 waist, no belt (obviously), no shoes or socks isnce they took my heels as "evidence". Orange tshirt big enough for 4 people.

Wow, Tamara, times were different. I remember in the early 70's, I believe, when they made it legal to cross-dress here in California. I think my first time in public was in the early '80's, so I missed all the fun.

I haven't been arrested (knock wood) in either mode, but I have had two (2) minor car accidents while dressed! Both were clearly the other person's fault, and both at the same intersection near my house. Needless to say, I got some funny looks from the other parties as we exchanged ID's :-). And I stay away from that intersection now.

jackieo
03-27-2009, 02:14 PM
In 1988 I got busted for an open container and public intoxication at a concert at the litch field coliseum at a Cindy loperd concert and was dress in my 80s Madonna out fit and I did not go over well. My girl friend at the time had to vouch for me because the cop said I gave him the wrong Id.
I had to wet down my hair with all that aqua net Hair spray in it and wash my face and they gave me a jump suit before that could take me to jail.
They said all my clothes would be put in a bag with my purse and I would get them back after someone posted bond.
They said they did this for my own protection and I ask just put me in with the girls and we would not have to go through all this.
The cop told me it was against the law to do that and if they put me in the men cell the way I looked I would get my ass beat or raped!
That was a reality check and the jump suit was ok and he let me keep my pantyhose on since I did not have any under were on I just cut them off at the nee.
That was the worst night of my life and it never happen again.
jackieo

kathrynjanos
03-31-2009, 07:04 AM
I have recounted my only arrest while dressed many times here before, but this one last time for the newcomers.

Hi Tamara, sorry to hear your story! Clearly the moral of it all is to learn to drive in light snow, and slow down a bit. :straightface: Uhh... I guess I'm missing the actual point, eh?

In all seriousness though, I'm really sorry about how that went down. It's funny to me to think that my immediate reaction is not to essentially run away with my tail between my legs, grateful for what didn't happen, but instead to get a lawyer and go after the state. Times are so different now. Even if we're not accepted by society at large, we are accepted to have rights and personal freedoms.

I'm NOT criticizing what you did, I know that times were different then, so don't misunderstand me. As long as a law was on the books in the state, the officer did just fine in the eyes of the law, I'm just relating my entirely different world-view in today's society.

All we can do is hope that this doesn't happen again in our country, and if it does, that the people responsible are brought to justice. Sometimes people need a bit of a kick in the pants to learn tolerance, even if acceptance is the desired end result.

Paula Siemen
03-31-2009, 08:14 AM
What kind of law was that??? "appeariung in public in the dress of the opposite sex" ????? I thought Colorado was part of the United States??

I didn't realalise that they have such laws, and where......Now Mississippi or Alabama...mayby.

victoriamwilliams1
03-31-2009, 08:23 AM
I have been pulled over twice! Got a fix it ticket once by a local officer and informed of my tail light by the sheriff deputy. The light bulb in tat now parked 15 year old car keeps falling out since the molding melted!

For those who have not gone out yet and you have fears, do not let this scare you. If you do not have any outstanding warrants or plan on DUI you have nothing to worry about.

JulieC
03-31-2009, 09:03 AM
if they put me in the men cell the way I looked I would get my ass beat or raped!

It's nice to know they had the presence of mind to think of this BEFORE putting you in the cell rather than after. Sorry it was such a miserable night, but it could have been a LOT worse.

JulieC
03-31-2009, 09:06 AM
For those who have not gone out yet and you have fears, do not let this scare you. If you do not have any outstanding warrants or plan on DUI you have nothing to worry about.

The first time I went to a CD support group meeting, my wife was concerned about the possibility of me being pulled over. She had fears I might bolt or something. She quizzed me about what I would do in such a case. I told her that I'd treat it like any other traffic stop. Just because I'd be en femme didn't mean I should behave differently. Yes, I'd be nervous as hell if it happened, but the best course of action is to act normal.

Melinda G
03-31-2009, 09:38 AM
Just a word of caution here. With the economy in the toilet, governments at all levels are losing revenue from all sources. Sales taxes, and property taxes are down, and they are looking to make up that revenue any way they can, and the cops are looking to protect their overtime. They are writing a lot more tickets than they used to, and giving a lot less leeway.
On my way home from Florida, I saw at least a dozen traffic stops, two right in front of me, when a cop pulled out in front of me to chase the guy ahead. I saw dozens more cops hiding everywhere. On a normal trip to Florida, I might only see a couple all the way down and back. This year was quite different. Forget all the crap about "serve and protect". It's all about the money these days. And after a cops normal shift is over, they go on overtime, for the express purpose of seatbelt or traffic enforcement, paid for with federal grants! And if they don't produce, they lose their overtime.
Be aware!

By the way, they really don't have "quotas". It's called a "job performance review"!

tamarav
03-31-2009, 10:06 AM
For those of you who are concerned or curious, I am still active, in fact one of the most active I know. I now work dressed every day and have over 10,000 of my pictures on my web site and 100 plus pages of articles.

Since that incident, I went to law school, can defend myself both physically (3rd degree black belt) and legally and have had a wonderful life.

Learning to drive in snow or knowing the law in Colorado in those days was not the case. There was also no such thing as the Internet and there were very few CDs that weren't so hidden in the closet. Times were definitely different 30 some years ago.

You do notice the arrest did nothing but push my efforts even further!

Here I am on my way to work on Monday, 3-30-09..

JulieC
03-31-2009, 11:44 AM
And how do the cops imagine that they can tell that by the roadside?...

I don't know, some ____alyzer test? :lol:

JoAnne Wheeler
04-01-2009, 01:06 PM
The MORAL of these stories: Be careful - don't do anything against the law

don't go out driving intoxicated, driving recklessly, speeding etc - if you are

sleepy, get a motel room - don't give the police reasons to arrest you

JoAnne Wheeler