PDA

View Full Version : told my mom

joy
03-25-2009, 07:35 PM
after 15 years of keeping it secret told her about my dressing and she told she knew the whole time :doh: felt such a relief

paulaN
03-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Good for you and I am so glad she is cool with it. Way to go.

Angie G
03-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Cool mom Joy.:hugs:
Angie

Celeste
03-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Wow,all the time you thought you were keeping a secret from her ,when really she was keeping one from you.I'm glad it worked out for you.

Sigrid Cutie
03-25-2009, 08:52 PM
good for you, i didn't have to let mine, she kinda found out but she has always been ok with it. :)

Christina Horton
03-25-2009, 09:19 PM
When I told my mom and dad they had no idea and hated it. mom to this day hates it and dad well he will take to me about it but never wants to see Christina. I and very glad she is ok with it. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

rlars1
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Moms really have eyes in the back of their heads don't they. :)

CD Susan
03-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Our Moms know a lot more than we give them credit for. I am sure that my Mom knew I was a crossdresser when she dressed me up like a girl for a Halloween party when I was 12 years old. I enjoyed going to that party dressed like a girl and she knew that too.

Gabrielle Hermosa
03-26-2009, 05:00 AM
after 15 years of keeping it secret told her about my dressing and she told she knew the whole time :doh: felt such a relief

I'm sure it felt really good to finally get that out into the open. Isn't it funny how it kind of already was though? I'd say it was pretty cool of her to let you tell her rather than approach you about it though. You came out when you were ready to, and sounds like all is well.

Congrats, Joy. :)

Highland Anne
03-26-2009, 05:13 AM
Telling your mom about your dressing and her being cool with it must be a big relief for you.

Joanne f
03-26-2009, 05:38 AM
So your mum is out of the closet now :heehee: as are you .
Well done to the both of you

Tal'Aura
03-26-2009, 06:28 AM
...and she told she knew the whole time...

Jolan Tru,

There are too many cases like yours to be simple coincidence. I must admit that I won't never understand how's that possible and how did she knew if you have not said anything...

Chari
03-26-2009, 06:55 AM
That is so great to have your Mom know & accept your feminine side! Perhaps she will "take you shopping" and offer tips to help her "new daughter".

sadie67
03-26-2009, 05:54 PM
my mum & dad found out about me crossdressing when i was about 22 but not from me the local plod told them when they went to search my bedroom after they nicked me for breaking & entering a local lingerie shop ended up going to court my parents were more worried about my record than my crossdressing sadie

sadie67
03-26-2009, 06:00 PM
my biggest regret is i never took my mum up on the offer to go shopping with her as her daughter:sad::

geri-tg.
03-26-2009, 06:30 PM
I know how you feel.My wife did not know but what a wonderful feeling having Her know. I feel blessed with wonderful wife and that my CDing is out in the open.:love:

Carly D.
03-26-2009, 07:09 PM
I wonder if my mom knows.. I just can't bring myself to find out.. I mean she found clothes every now and then (they would disappear every now and then)...

Nena
03-26-2009, 07:21 PM
It sounds like you have a really cool Mom. I am happy for you!

Ashlie Marie
03-26-2009, 08:08 PM
Congrats. My mom knows, but wants nothing to do with it.
I wish she was better with it. It is the one thing stopping me from transitioning further. other then waiting for my daughter to grow up a little first. I am finally to the point where I can go to my parents house dressed and go change without being afraid to even go there.

have a good time..

MaryAnn40c
03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
my mother told my wife that I crossdress but I don't have a real good repore with hermy mother that is).We have not talked for 3 years(she married a real winner:sad:).

pahosegirl
03-27-2009, 04:55 PM
I am sure my mom knows I dress because she caught me dressing several times as a teen and youth, but we have never addressed it or spoken of it since I left home for good. It's just one of those things I do not feel comfortable talking to her about and probably never will.

kellycan27
03-27-2009, 05:35 PM
My mom busted me when I was about 16... been down hill ever since. So happy for you. How wonderful it must be to be able to share with your mom.
I am jealous...lol

TxKimberly
03-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Good for you! Moms can often surprise you can't they? :)

kellycan27
03-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Good for you! Moms can often surprise you can't they? :)

Not mine...lol

LOVE2
03-27-2009, 07:25 PM
i love this my mom dress me like a women she put her pantys on me i was in a holloween paraid

Jess_cd32
03-27-2009, 07:31 PM
Congrats Joy, and welcome to the forum.

MissConstrued
03-27-2009, 07:47 PM
she told she knew the whole time

Yeah, mine wasn't real shocked either. Good for you!

Tammy298
03-27-2009, 07:49 PM
I guess my mom knows, since I do believe in the hereafter. I just never thought about it before.
Sorta funny in a strange way! I just REALLY NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT BEFORE!
Wow... I think she would be cool with it.... Maybe not my dad, but she would be.

Thanks for the thread, this is something that brings back memories.... Mostly good ones!

trans89
03-29-2009, 07:02 PM
Still a little afraid to tell my parents. I think they will accept it, but you never know..:straightface:

Ms. Emily
03-29-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm almost certain my mom knows. My room is next to the washer and dryer and one day the line broke while it was running and flooded my room while I was gone. I had some skirts and lingerie under my bed and they had to move everything in my room including the clothes to the corner to avoid it getting water damaged. When they shampooed the carpet to clean it the machine kept getting clogged with all my hair. My mom kept saying to me jokingly "Jeez your just like a girl too much hair"

I've also accidentally left pictures on there camera for a couple days so they may even know what Emily looks like. Shes always telling me that it doesn't matter what you are but who you are. I don't know if shes trying to reach out but I'm too chicken to just admit it to her.

Lisa LIckorice
03-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Congrats!!!! Moms are pretty intuitive and just know.....I wonder if my mom knows? :) Take advantage and go shopping with her! What a bonding experience that would be!

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 03:44 PM
Good for you - it takes a lot of secrecy pressure off

JoAnne Wheeler

Joan1965
04-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Your lucky, I was too scared to tell my mother, and now it's to late.

LeotardMan
04-07-2009, 12:37 AM
CONGRADULATIONS!! My mom suspected it and than was confirmed when her son got caught with one of her leotards on in karate! It was such a big weight off because we could do mother son / mother daughter stuff!

Geoff

Sheila
04-07-2009, 03:26 AM
There are too many cases like yours to be simple coincidence. I must admit that I won't never understand how's that possible and how did she knew if you have not said anything...

it's called respecting ones Kids space ..... moms do it all the time, although granted it can be tough, we struggle to believe we have prepared our kids the best we can to allow them to grow into the best they can be ........ we want no matter how old they get to protect them from all of lives worries, while at the same time knowing they need the experiances to continue to grow and be the best they can be.

Hun good on you and your mum :hugs:

Kelsy
04-07-2009, 04:14 AM
I think mom's want the best for their kids and will love them no matter what!
They may be concerned that your way in life may be difficult and worry for your well being!:)

Kelsy

Claire Cook
04-07-2009, 05:37 AM

That's wonderful. I wish I'd told mine. I think she always knew, but we couldn't talk about it....I'd have loved to be daughter she always wanted.

JulieC
04-07-2009, 08:52 AM
I was my mom's last chance at a daughter. She never dressed me as a girl, but she did let my hair grow and I had wavy curls on the back of my head. I finally insisted they be cut off when I was mistaken as a girl in 4th grade. Later, in my teen years, my mother complimented me on having nice legs.

I would have thought my mother, given the above tendencies, would have been receptive to me crossdressing. But, she wasn't. The one time she discovered my stash, I got a fire and brimstone lecture and that was the end of any chance of dialogue with her about crossdressing.

TJ Tresa
04-07-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm like JulieC, Mom told me on several occasions that I was supposed to be a girl. She caught me a few times and wasn't cool with it. I think back and I believe taht had we lived somewhere else things might have been different. the area which I grew up is so far back in time boys dressing as girls was just unheard of.
Truely would have been nice to do mother daughter things with her.