PDA

View Full Version : This Place is Great

Miss Vicki
07-20-2004, 02:14 AM
It is hard for me to beleive that this site is here. I have been a member for just for a few weeks and am working my way slowly throughout the threads and posts. I am releived that there are just people here that are able to express desires and thoughts and just have fun. I hope that this site stays here as I finally am feeling welcomed.

Victoria Pink
07-20-2004, 03:40 AM
Miss Vicki,
I agree. I've been dressing for years and not sure how to contact or communicate with other girls. Now I enjoy putting on some panties a bra and whatever else I feel like at the time and "conversing" with everyone else.

Victoria :)

Miss Vicki
07-20-2004, 03:56 AM
Victoria;
Yes it is true that everyine here has something to share. Also, everyone that has written me has been warm and extremely helpful. Everyday that I visit I feel more and more relaxed. It is almost like coming , no more like running out of the closet and announcing to the world my choice as a crossdresser. Hope to here from more people and their answers.

eleventhdr
07-20-2004, 05:52 AM
Yes it sure is very nice that this site is here i know of very few sites like this one on the net so far i have been only able to find a very few. So I do hope this one will continue Suzy Ann!.

Jennifer_Ph
07-20-2004, 06:46 AM
I've seen more "This place is great" threads at this forum than any other. The owner and moderators are doing a great job here! It's very refreshing!

Jocee
07-20-2004, 01:43 PM
It is hard for me to beleive that this site is here. I have been a member for just for a few weeks and am working my way slowly throughout the threads and posts. I am releived that there are just people here that are able to express desires and thoughts and just have fun. I hope that this site stays here as I finally am feeling welcomed.

I've only been here a couple of weeks... and I so agree.... not trolls, snerts, or other internet pests.... :)

Victoria Pink
07-21-2004, 03:37 AM
Yes, this is how I feel too. This site is made up of nice girls. I feel that I have been able to openly write about things that I am not able to talk about with anyone else. It's great to have support rather than always having to feel negative feelings from others.

I feel like I am a normal person. I am hetrosexual, married to the same loving woman for 27 years and I wouldn't want to chage that for anything. I also enjoy and seem to "need" to wear women's clothing. This forum gives me the situation to wear my clothes and chat with other girls.

Way to go girls! :)

Hugs,
Victoria