PDA

View Full Version : something new i always wanted to do

Melissa73
03-26-2009, 12:22 AM
i finally did it! all these years i've desired to wear panties under my work uniform. and would u believe, i actually did today and i forgot i was wearing them, until i went to the bathroom and i was like, opps, as i saw my pretty pink flowers on my panties. gfd

kellycan27
03-26-2009, 12:34 AM
You naughty little girl you... LOL Fun huh? There will be no stopping you now.

Melissa73
03-26-2009, 01:05 AM
what i forgot to add was this morning i was in a rush to get ready for work, as i had my new couch being delivered. So, i threw on my pants and shirt. and forgot i was wearingm y panties. then this evening at work, i went to the bathroom and lo and behold, i saw flowers :). But its amazing, all day i never even thought about them then once i saw them, i was more self consciecous and what if someone saw?

Elise.Matei
03-26-2009, 02:31 AM
Haha... I got soaked once in the rain when I walked thru a deep puddle I didnt see coming and had to change my socks. Was in my office while doing so, talking to the friend I had lunch with... grabbed the spare socks from my gym bag and pulled the wet ones off forgetting I had RED NAIL POLISH on my toenails!!! I got flushed red with embarrassment. She started giggling and when I tried to invent some lame excuse she cut me off and said something like "Oh stop. U dont have to explain anything and I'm not gonna tell anyone. Ur just full of surprises, arent you...". And she gave me the kind of look women give when they think ur hopeless, really messed-up, really vulnerable but really cute all at the same time. LOL. I cringe whenever I think of that.

mannph
03-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Whenever I wear lingerie under my own clothes to work, I can't concentrate at all.

Elise.Matei
03-26-2009, 03:00 AM
i hope ur not an electrician or a surgeon, lol. i dont think i could either if i did that.

Angie G
03-26-2009, 04:32 AM
The only place I don'y wear them is at work ( I change in the locker room) and often don't think about them.:hugs:
Angie

Highland Anne
03-26-2009, 04:52 AM
Go Michelle more power to your panties. Now that you have done it once the next time will be easier.

Selene EV
03-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Good for you. You know what they say, the first time is the hardest. Don't look back. Wear your panties everyday. I always wear panties under my uniform. I was scared and nervous at first, but I've been wearing nothing but panties for years now.

Christina2008
03-26-2009, 01:54 PM
I was so scared the first time wearing panties under trousers, thought the same that everyone coild somehow tell. The good thing is it gets easier and more fun.

Try wearing a garter belt and stockings for nice way to keep reminding you about your "hobby" while at work, with your favourite panties too of course.

sweet_pea_07
03-26-2009, 02:14 PM
thongs are fun...if people look at your bum, they'll think yer going commando.

Ronni Seymour
03-26-2009, 04:26 PM
You'll get over the anxiety about it when you think how often you have ever seen someone else in their undies, or when the last time you showed anyone yours. Not to many times, huh!? Our intimate clothes are pretty private things, aren't they?:battingeyelashes:

Karen564
03-26-2009, 04:43 PM
You can wear whatever you want to, just don't leave the garage door open.. I did more than once & know one told me.. and I was usually wearing something very feminine & lacy. Oops.. :heehee:

Carly D.
03-26-2009, 07:15 PM
Any clothing that is under your regular clothing is easy to wear and get away with.. try pantyhose or tights next.. enjoy your day..

Dalece
03-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Well have been doing it for a while myself. Right now at work and I have Panties and Bra on under my uniform. Keeps me alive. The real me. But good for you. And i feel more comfortable than in male undies.

Heather_Marie
03-27-2009, 09:33 AM
You go girl the first time is a little stressful I remember that after the first time it gets easier so go with it. I do not wear male underwear anymore yuck only panties for this girl.

tinachristina
03-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Now I get the meaning of phrase "Go girl go"

pahosegirl
03-27-2009, 04:53 PM
In the winter I will on occasion wear pantyhose to work under clothes, but once weather is nicer, I do not wear any femme items underneath.

chrissy hunt
03-27-2009, 04:59 PM
good for you, i've been wearing thongs to work for quite some time- forget i have them on most of time just have to be careful when bending over if my top isn't tucked in ......
much nicer than my male briefs in terms of looks and feel xx

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 04:30 PM
UNDERDRESSING is so much fun - many times I have forgotten that I was

wearing panties and petti-pants under my business suit - because they feel

so natural

JoAnne Wheeler

Samantha43
04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Panties and stay up stockings for me. I just love the feel of the stockings on my legs. A benefit of stay up stockings is that I can pee standing up....no one knows I have them on when I go into the bathroom...:D

JaylaaGurl
04-03-2009, 08:19 PM
I love this!! I wear panties under my drab probably once a week. The other girls are right the real treat is stockings! Awesome! but I don't get to do that very often.

When I work nights, I am in a area by my self and I have even worn some of my really skimpy lingerie bras!! That is really exciting but that I typically only do that durning winter when I'm wearing a heavy shirt..

Barbara Dugan
04-03-2009, 08:34 PM
I never underdress but for the past fourth weeks I've been wearing stockings at work and everybody know because I told them. The real reason is because I had a procedure on my legs that requires to wear compression stockings for a few weeks I even now have an excuse to shave my legs:o

susancheerleader
04-03-2009, 08:45 PM
i finally did it! all these years i've desired to wear panties under my work uniform. and would u believe, i actually did today and i forgot i was wearing them, until i went to the bathroom and i was like, opps, as i saw my pretty pink flowers on my panties. gfd

Since 2005, I don't even OWN male underwear.
100% of the time, work, home, gatherings, etc. I have panties under my male clothes.
Who would know?

Deb The Brunette
04-04-2009, 04:19 AM
Since 2005, I don't even OWN male underwear.
100% of the time, work, home, gatherings, etc. I have panties under my male clothes.
Who would know?

It's great but I wonder how you would feel if heaven forbid you had an accident and had to be rushed off to the hospital explain that one, Hee Hee

PennyLane2
04-04-2009, 07:05 AM
I think its such a thrill under dressing.I try to wear something has often as I can but preferably hold-up stockings.The feeling as you walk is supreme.Maybe would be better if I could wear my heels at the same time though.
Love from Penny

Crysten
04-04-2009, 11:17 AM
It's great but I wonder how you would feel if heaven forbid you had an accident and had to be rushed off to the hospital explain that one, Hee Hee

If I'm in dire need of medical attention, enough to be rushed off to the hospital, my thought is - who cares about the underwear, please save my life lol. I've worn panties exclusively for almost two years now, and stockings/bra/bodysuit as I feel like it, or as the situation allows. Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead.

Deb The Brunette
04-04-2009, 11:22 AM
If I'm in dire need of medical attention, enough to be rushed off to the hospital, my thought is - who cares about the underwear, please save my life lol. I've worn panties exclusively for almost two years now, and stockings/bra/bodysuit as I feel like it, or as the situation allows. Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead.

I guess you could always use yer stockings as a tournequet at the very least lol

JenniferInUtah
04-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Just wait till you Dont feel right Unless you are qwearingpanties and a bra under your work clothes.

Seras
04-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Hmm, am I the only one who doesn't get a kick out of wearing womens clothing underneath my drab?

I find that for me the most enjoyable part is interacting as a woman and mimicking all the little mannerisms that other women have.

Something like simply wearing clothing just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Is that normal?

Tammy298
04-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Congratulations Michelle!

I think you'll find that once you've started wearing panties, you'll never want to wear men's underwear again.

I wear panties 24/7 and found that some panties aren't very comfortable because the crotch is too narrow. Just something to keep in mind that all women's panties aren't created the same!

When you get the nerve up to wear a garter belt and stockings under slacks, put the panties on first. Then they won't slip down off your bum throughout the day!. I've got a nice pink garter belt, stocks and matching panties on right now under my jeans. They feel soooo good!:D

CD Susan
04-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Way to go Michelle! Now that you have done this once it will become much easier to do again. No one will know it unless you show them or tell them so just have fun with it. I have worn panties under my work uniform every day for the past 40 years. In fact I wear them anywhere I want even to the doctors office. I do not own any mens underwear, threw them all away years ago.