PDA

View Full Version : things i have learned ...

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 11:41 AM
ok from the day i joined this place i have gone through a lot of changes over a short time span. and i hope to be for ever changing to the possitive :D thats a good thingy so as i think abought my changes and some of my before and afters ..please think abought your changes you have gone through ....as we all change.. thats a good thing.....

1, my selfe worth has skyrocketed ....dame i love who i am....

2, closed minded people can change......i know that in a lot of ways i was one before, getting a lot better in seeing things in a diffrent light.....

3,it is possable to meet and become close freinds with people on the inter net

4, there is at least some good in every one...even if you have to look it's there

5,as crazey and mixed we can be at times we are all family together......

6, there is nouthing that can't be done with a little helpe from a few thousand sisters here........

7, i am capable of careing and loveing people i have never met in real life....

8, everyone has some thing to say as well as something to hear...

9, i am not half as messed up as thought i was...(people like are out there)...

10, when all else fails you nouthing feels better than a good day of shopping...

theise are a few i have learned ... add yours if you want....

Jonien
06-25-2005, 02:24 PM
ok from the day i joined this place i have gone through a lot of changes over a short time span. and i hope to be for ever changing to the possitive :D thats a good thingy so as i think abought my changes and some of my before and afters ..please think abought your changes you have gone through ....as we all change.. thats a good thing.....

1, my selfe worth has skyrocketed ....dame i love who i am....

2, closed minded people can change......i know that in a lot of ways i was one before, getting a lot better in seeing things in a diffrent light.....

3,it is possable to meet and become close freinds with people on the inter net

4, there is at least some good in every one...even if you have to look it's there

5,as crazey and mixed we can be at times we are all family together......

6, there is nouthing that can't be done with a little helpe from a few thousand sisters here........

7, i am capable of careing and loveing people i have never met in real life....

8, everyone has some thing to say as well as something to hear...

10, when all else fails you nouthing feels better than a good day of shopping...

theise are a few i have learned ... add yours if you want....

The only thought I can add to this that I have learned from being here is!
"Love i'nt Love till i'ts givern away "
But you must be able to love your self to be able to fully love others

CharleneCD
06-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Ive got 2 to add.

1. I finaly feel like a whole person for the first time in my life.

2. Ive come to love and understand my wife just that much more.

All the rest posted work very well for me also.

Crunchie
06-25-2005, 02:50 PM
1. I have learnt that it is good to admit to yourself who you really are
2. sharing who I am with my wife was a good thing
3. I am not a taboo anymore, I can be who I want to be and not feel guilty
4. I have learnt that it is good to speak with like-minded people, I only found that today having joined this website...

things I hope for

1. to find my true cd identity
2. to be able to go out and enjoy myself
3. to make new like minded friends :thumbsup:

danette50
06-25-2005, 02:55 PM
I've learned so many great things on this Forum,I can't begin to count the ways. And Wendy you tought Me shop and shop and then shop some more :) All you girls have tought me so much here.I love you all :kissing: Thank You So Much.

LOVE,
Danette

mariej
06-25-2005, 03:54 PM

You betcha.
20 years ago I cried myself to sleep some nights.I thought I was the only weirdo in the world who wore his wifes clothes.
I'm still a weirdo but heaven knows I'm not on my own.
Who on this wonderful mixed up planet can put their hand up and say "I'm normal" any way.If everybody were "normal" the human race would die out through boredom!!!
Nice one Wendy !!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

ChristineRenee
06-25-2005, 06:02 PM
Great list sis! I especially like and agree with # 3 and # 7...though they are all applicable for me. I think one I could add to your list would be that you can learn something from everyone in life. I think that experience has been very true and enlightening for me in my life thus far!;)

Excellent thread my sister!:thumbsup:

polly1949er
06-25-2005, 06:06 PM
I can under stand bernice alot better I had a lot of dout about this sight until i got on you all great and you girls have helped a lot i feel good :) :thumbsup:

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 06:50 PM
Lest we not forget, suspender straps on the outside, or was it the inside? :confused:

Julie
06-25-2005, 08:29 PM
One of the many things I learned here is Wendy has a heart bigger than those boobs in her avatar! :love: What a sweetie!

Natalie x
06-26-2005, 03:17 AM
All of the above - God, I love this place!

Sara Kat
06-26-2005, 05:10 AM
Lest we not forget, suspender straps on the outside, or was it the inside? :confused:
ALWAYS the inside. Incase the panties need to come off. :p

Wendy me
06-26-2005, 11:10 AM
just one more... with a wife that knows but dosent want to know her vacation thme is a lot more intresting oh those little eye rolls.....what you think all of wendy would go into hideing????

Tristen Cox
06-26-2005, 11:23 AM
ALWAYS the inside. Incase the panties need to come off. :p
Always a critic :rolleyes:

Priscilla1018
06-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Always practical.

emmicd
06-26-2005, 11:46 PM
I learned that I can find a place to retreat to and open up. It is a healthy medium to use if it makes you a better person. By reading a fraction of the threads and creating a few of my own and seeing the many responses and great interchange among the girls it is very helpful. And for that reason I wish to say Thank you!

Thank you for this wonderful website and to all you beautiful girls. I feel priveledged to share my cross dressing experiences and dreams with all you girls. It's great to know that there is a place to go for advice, moral support and sharing a part of my life that I could not discuss with the mainstream.

It's also freat to see how many wonderful girls there are out there who I can relate to.

I don't feel so alone anymore.

Actually I feel very good and am happy to be a part of this wonderful community.

Thank you again!

Emmi

Sara Kat
06-27-2005, 01:29 AM
Always a critic :rolleyes:
Don't be jealous. One day you'll need to take those panties off with a quickness too! :D

Tristen Cox
06-27-2005, 09:49 AM
Don't be jealous. One day you'll need to take those panties off with a quickness too! :D
You can help? :p

Wendy me
06-27-2005, 11:11 AM
do you need a room?????

Tristen Cox
06-27-2005, 11:14 AM
do you need a room?????
Does it matter? :eek: It's her birthday :flirt:

Wendy me
06-27-2005, 11:35 AM
then a large room ....party time..........

Sigrid
06-27-2005, 11:46 AM
...well, I was going to suggest a stripper then, but it looks like you've already got that covered... (uncovered?)