PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened on the way to the ..............

Sue Too
03-26-2009, 01:21 PM
The other day I was out and about en femme. Just as I pulled into the Walmart parking lot the urge hit and I had to go. No big deal. I know where the rest rooms are and I am not intimidated when I use the ladies room. Cautious but not intimidated. I entered the store and walked directly to the rest room. Entering the rest room I scanned the stalls for a vacant one and all appeared occupied……….at least all the doors were closed. Moving to Step 2 of my discovery routine I look casually under the stall doors for feet. Sometimes a door is closed and the stall is really vacant. Just as I suspected there was one that appeared to be vacant. Giving the door a push it opened and BANG back it came to the closed position and CLICK went the lock Guess it was occupied. Sorry maam!! Don’t leave now. The story gets better.

Looking down the line I see a door open and a stall becomes vacant. Entering the stall I reflect back on my previous experience and as I shut the door I reach for the lock. NOBODYS GOING TO PUSH IN MY DOOR! I noticed the lock was a little difficult to close but didn’t give it much thought. It was locked and I was secure and I could finally go. After I finished, I pulled up my jeans and looked through my purse for my lipstick. With my purse over my shoulder and my lipstick in hand I prepare to exit the stall adjust my lipstick and do some shopping.

Reaching for the lock I try to open it. It doesn’t open. I try harder and it doesn’t budge……..not even slightly. I stop and look at the lock to see if I am opening it correctly. This isn’t rocket science. You slide it to the right to lock and to the left to unlock. I try again. It still doesn’t open. About this time I start thinking about how I might get out. Can’t crawl under the door….too low. Call for help…people coming …..making a fuss…I DON’T NEED THAT. Finally, in one last attempt I muster all of my strength and POP the lock slides open. I feel like I have been released from the state pen after serving five. Freedom is wonderful. The hell with the lipstick. I want out into the world.

I did finally calm down and do some shopping. As I was walking around, I couldn’t help but think how many of our weaker sisters have been trapped in that stall. I’m not the strongest male on the block but it took all I had to get that darn lock open.

It’s funny now but it wasn’t then

girl_in_pantyhose
03-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Yeah, you got to be careful about those walmart restroom traps. They like to squeeze people like us cause they have nothing better to do all day. I was all dressed up and buying some hose and the loss prevention lady stopped me. she was really rude. I complained but the manager kind of looked at me and let it go.

I am glad you didn't have to resort to tapping SOS with your heels!

mellisa's wife
03-26-2009, 01:42 PM
:eek: That's happened to me before too! No fun no matter who you are!!!

Doesn't help the panic factor when you are like me and are very claustraphobic!!!!!!!

:bonk:

ann stef
03-26-2009, 01:42 PM
It is fortunate to be a strong male as a CD. I do indeed pity the weak armed female who may not be able to unlock.

Leslie Langford
03-26-2009, 02:25 PM
I did finally calm down and do some shopping. As I was walking around, I couldn’t help but think how many of our weaker sisters have been trapped in that stall. I’m not the strongest male on the block but it took all I had to get that darn lock open.

...with apologies to Dr. Martin Luther King:doh:

Great story, and one more reason to brush up on those limbo lessons:D

Persephone
03-26-2009, 02:32 PM
It is fortunate to be a strong male as a CD. I do indeed pity the weak armed female who may not be able to unlock.

Armed women are seldom the ones who are weak.

vikki2020
03-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Oh, I can just imagine the scenarios going thru your mind when that lock wouldn't budge! Like one of those stories of people lifting up cars when under stress!:heehee:

charlie
03-26-2009, 08:03 PM
:eek: That's happened to me before too! No fun no matter who you are!!!

Doesn't help the panic factor when you are like me and are very claustraphobic!!!!!!!

:bonk:

Yea, but why is it always the ladies restroom that you get locked in. I was stuck for a few minutes in a nightclub ladies room and couldn't get out as well.