PDA

View Full Version : Women flirts with me!!!!

Sejd
03-26-2009, 07:44 PM
I have been out for almost three years now, and lately I have had the experience that whenever I am out walking, it is the women (as in clearly - lesbians) who gives me inviting smiles. I have to say, I absolutely love it. Being hit on from a man, makes me nervous because I fear the reaction if they find out I'm not a woman. I just have to read the newspaper to find out how dangerous that can be. But being seen by other women, and feeling attractive to them as a femme absolutely thrills me. Has anyone else had that experience?

Elise.Matei
03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Yes and I flirt with them too. I am a transgendered male- lesbian, I guess. Hard to explain to the average person, but to me there is no difference between becoming intimate with a truly feminine transgendered (mentally-female) male OR a natural (xx) female. They both feel like lesbian experiences to me, and to them as well. I could never be with a man though. And I could never be with a TG who isn't really truly feminine both inside and out, by pretty appearances and behaviour (even though they, like me, may not have had, and may never go through genital redefinition surgery).

SirTrey
03-27-2009, 07:20 AM
I am experiencing the same thing, but in the FtM form....I am now getting flirted with by straight girls as a man (in my second year on T) as opposed to being flirted with by men and/or lesbians....and it's GREAT.....I definitely identify with what you are feeling because it means that we are read as who we present as and are on the inside....being treated as the correct gender in that way is definitely gratifying....and what's not to love about being hit on by girls....:)

Elise.Matei
03-27-2009, 11:43 PM
I agree Trey. And here's the thing many people can't wrap their minds around but it is altogether clear to me, and apparantly you as well (and I use us purely for example - not suggesting anything): Because you are a TG-woman and thus, a man, and I am a TG-man, and thus a woman, if we were intimately involved it would be a "straight" relationship, where you assume the male role and I the female (in however many ways one wishes to imagine that playing out) and to us it would make sense. But because of my decidedly lesbian preference, it is a relationship not likely to happen. As a male-lesbian I respond to your overt maleness (almost) the same way I respond to a "normal" man - which is with dis-interest from a dating pov. Although from a social or friendship level of interaction it is as for anyone, where we could be good friends, as long as it were platonic. On the other hand, from a dating or intimate friendship level, I am very much attracted to other women and TG-men who are, say 85% or more self-identified with their female selves. I am responding to and attracted to the feminine aspect in either. Most people seem to simply not get this critical distinction or believe it.

That said, and not that I can see this happening at this point in time.... but if I ever did want to date a man, one such as yourself would be MUCH preferred to a genetic male, since you more than any other man, would probably know how not to treat a woman... and... (now I just confused myself... hmmm). Drat! :o