PDA

View Full Version : out to lunch

polly1949er
06-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Bernice & I had lunch at wendy's today she wore my tan shorts no sox closely shaved legs and she had her ankle braclet on her left ankle oh she had on a peach colored shirt she really lookad nice all but she forgot to shave her face it was about a 2 day groth but that was alright she is still pretty well we wrer standing in line and i just happen to look over there was this lady talking to her husban and laughing and looking at bernice so i look at her up and down like she did my bernice and smiled at her and grab bernices but in front of her let me tell ya she got a little embaressed her she looked down like she felt bad about what she did it made my day that i could hold my head up high im proud to be her wife this is our fist time out like this and we taking slow one day at a time

polly :)

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 03:16 PM
good for you ever wonder if some one like that to be laughing at someone is just a little too mutch closed in to their own world that thay have not a clue as how to be polite to people....well handled ....

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Well done you two. :hugs: :Power:

ChristineRenee
06-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Kudos to you Polly! Just another reason why we love our GG's here. You are always there for us! Bernice is lucky to have you as her wife and we are lucky as well to count you amongst our number!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Jenny Beth
06-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Great story Polly, glad to hear you stuck up for Bernice. You two sound like a wonderful couple. Can't wait to hear about your next adventure!

Julie
06-25-2005, 08:16 PM
Good for you Polly! You put that lady in place with style and class, and you didn't even have to say a word! Well done! :clap:

pantylover1
06-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Thanks for your Kind responces Ladies its really appreciated :)

Hugs &Kisses Bernice P & Polly :cool: