PDA

View Full Version : Why do I?

Warbender
03-27-2009, 11:35 AM
Why do I do what I do? Well It started with the young woman I met while I way travelling around the continental U.S.. I had met Mariko in Florida. I helpped her out of a bad situation, and we ended up travelling together. soon we were (Lemon sceene deleted). She taught me to experiment. I soon found that as a spiritual growth experience I would dress in female attire. Satinney skirt. hose. The works. I would do normal houshold things while "dressed". I did the tasks while doing nothing but feeling. Feeling my female side. Exploring the sensations. seeking a better understanding of myself. Thus I am who I am. The way I am, and as I am. (Subject to change without notice).
I am a wonderfull soul. and if a person can not get to know me for who I am. The way I am, and as I am. Before making judgement. Then I don't need to know you, and you me.

Yes I still do dress. It is a part of me, and I use it to better ballance my soul.
Not to mention. The feel of a satin ankle length skirt, and satinney blouse. As they slide over the fabric of a skin tight full body stocking with every movement. (While I lay on my futon, and read a good book.) Is a sheer pleasure by it's self. Because of what my life has been. What I do, and why. Makes me a better me. Glad to meet you. Wanna be friends? I can allways enjoy another friend.

On a sadder note. My step mother Linda died in April of oh eight. Having fought a long brutal war to the knife with cancer. She IS SO sorely missed.

On a Happier note I just finnished creating a two piece full body stocking. I can't wait to try it this evening. I have an outfit I just got, and want to try.
A long floral skirt in satin. and a powder blue blouse. I have a couple of c.d.s picked out, and a couple of books. -sigh of anticipation-

I helpped out three people, and have been sleeping better. Otherwise not much is changed. Oh I am looking to try to open the resterant in the little town I live in. I figure it is going to take about $180,000
to get the buisiness established. (A new resterant needs to be capitolized for a minimum of 36 months)

I need help though. -sigh- well I will get to that another time.

Please... Tell me about yourself... :daydreaming:

Karren H
03-27-2009, 10:23 PM
So how old were you when you started? Great story.... Mine is boreing!!! Walked into my mom's closet and that was it... Just another crossdressing, ice hockey playin, coal miner!! lol

Sam-antha
03-28-2009, 03:48 PM
My story is unusual enough to be told in one word ;

"Because"

~Samm

Tasha McIntyre
03-28-2009, 06:32 PM
So how old were you when you started? Great story.... Mine is boreing!!! Walked into my mom's closet and that was it... Just another crossdressing, ice hockey playin, coal miner!! lol

Ditto on the boring bit - age 11 or 12 or thereabouts. just substitute Karrens ice hockey for Australian football, and coal miner for .....hmmmmm, a very dissimilar occupation lol.

Cheers

Tash :)

Warbender
04-01-2009, 08:50 PM

Well... I started as a youngling. Somewhen between 8, and 10 yrs of age. (Sneaking mom's knee highs, and undies.) However I didn't get into it heavy until after I met my then soon to be wife. She and I became quite.... Experimental where sensual, and/or erotic pleasure cretion was concerned. I found that I loved the feeling of.... Duality. Being both male, and female. Bringing me closer to myself by enjoying my female side. The yin to my natural yang so to speak.

Mariko, and I grew closer. When we hit Seattle. Shortly after her 19th b-day, and shortly before my 18th. We had such a tight bond. One day short of Valentine's day, and after my 18th b-day. We got married. 2 months after that she became pregnant with my first. Four months after that she was struck by a drunk driver, and killed instantly.

When I regainned some grasp on reality. I chose to honor her by still doing what brought us both such pleasure. I am dressed out now writting this. I am wearing a full body stocking (Sleeves and all) with black satin panies, satin bra, satinney cobalt blue satin under dress, and a ankle length dress.(also in black. Also with black thigh-highs. You see. It is the aneversery of when we found out she was expecting, and I wanted to wear a copy of what she wore that day.

I will leave here, and soon go have a rememberance session of sensual play, and I just wanted you all to know. Just a piece of why I do what I do. :battingeyelashes:

JoAnne Wheeler
04-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Why do I - who really knows why

JoAnne Wheeler

Samantha43
04-02-2009, 05:55 PM
That's a wonderful and sad story. I can't even imagine what you went through. Thank you for sharing. I wish you the best with your new business.

Stay strong. :hugs: