PDA

View Full Version : Male to Female Transformation Site

Debie
03-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi Girls
I wanted to see if there were any girls out their that have heard of this web site that is based in Atlanta Ga. "Explore Your Feminine Side" http://www.exploreyourfeminineside.com/index.html I have been crossdressing for many years in the closet but have never been out or had full makeup. I really want to do this but I am very nervous, I just want to go somewhere that is safe and enjoy my Feminine side. :) I am also very excited that I just placed my first order with the Breast Form Store, :cheer: I bought my first forms and several other items and spent to much money, :sad: but just speaking to the SA was very exciting, :) like I had just let a big burden off of my shoulders and I felt so good because I was actually telling someone else about my other side. I just called and spoke with the lady at this web site and it felt equaly as great, I and considering a visit as I am very close to this location. Can anyone give me any advice about this place or what I should do. PLEASE HELP. I AM TRYING TO GET THE COURAGE TO GET OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!

Tal'Aura
03-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Can anyone give me any advice about this place or what I should do.

Jolan Tru,

Nobody can't tell you what to do. You must make a decision.

JulieC
03-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Agree with Tal'Aura.

I'd like to add though that you're basically risk free going to such places. Just go. You'll be fine.

Debbie801
03-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Debie,

I am in somewhat a similar position as you. I've always dressed by myself in my own home or hotel. I am going to NYC for a few days on business, and found femmefever, a very similar service to the one you mentioned.

I CAN'T WAIT! I am planning to go a day early to visit and be transformed. Interestingly, the owner told me she gets many cancellations and no-shows, because people chicken out. There is NO WAY I will cancel this.

This website has given me the support to go further than I have with my dressing. I now have gone to stores in drab and shopped for myself, telling the SA's it is for me, and using the changing rooms to try clothes on. Again, this site and the people have been great.

GO for it! Don't chicken out...and good luck.

Debbie

Jennifer N.
03-27-2009, 03:54 PM
I think we have a sister in the family that uses this service, if I remember, her name is Petra, and she speaks highly of it.

kristinacd55
03-27-2009, 04:06 PM
Go for it girlfriend! Looks like a lot of fun....
BTW, I think there's a pic of Petra on the website, I just checked it out. Also, her website is pretty cool too.

Debie
03-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks Girls you have already been very helpful, hope to get many more coments on this site. I belive I have already decided to try this out but I am about as nervious as one can get but very excited as well.

Phoebe Reece
03-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Debie,

I have known Ramona (the GG who runs this service) for about seven years. She does excellent work. I ran into her at the Paris club in Decatur a couple of weeks ago with one of her latest clients. It was that client's first time fully dressed with makeup, etc. and first time out. That crossdresser looked like she had been doing it a long time and she was having the time of her life. You won't go wrong having her show you how to do it all.

If you would like to meet some of the other girls in the area that get out and about or check out an excellent support group, please send me an e-mail or private message.

Amy Hepker
03-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Sounds like a wonderful place, but a bit pricey. But then, I guess it's not much if you have the money.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Go for it and then write a story on the Forum detailing your experience - and

take pictures too

JoAnne Wheeler

athensboi1
04-15-2009, 02:22 AM
I'm in Athens about an hour north of ATL need to go over here--

Daphne Renee
04-15-2009, 08:01 AM
sounds like it might be fun. It does look a little pricey but if you have the money go for it.

MsJanessa
04-15-2009, 08:12 AM
free consultation and 150 dollars for a two hour dressing and make up session doesn't seem all that expensive for this type of service---if you want to do it then by all means give them a call---I haven't been to a "Professional MtoF Transformation Service" in a long time but my personal experience with some of them is mixed---some truely are professional with licensed cosmotologists making you up, doing your hair and helping your dress---some are much less so, with housewives with no training who think they can do hair and makeup and the results are less than perfect. My advice is to make the phone call and ask if she or someone on the staff is or was a licensed cosmotologist and or what other training and experience do they have such as doing drag shows etc. Good luck

Sarah_new
04-16-2009, 05:34 AM
Having used three such places in the U.K. I can honestly say that they are great fun. Sure some are better than others, but the main thing is to enjoy yourself, you will be made expertly so no worries about not being able to do things right. Have fun!