PDA

View Full Version : Would never believe what happened

AshleyCox
03-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Only this could happen to me...A few weeks ago I went for a bra fitting and the lady who did my fitting was amazing she was in her middle 30's id say and such a great help...well today I seen her at my work for the 1st time..apperently her kids go there...we both seen eachother and my heart was beating a mile a min it felt like...now heres the thing..I was thinking about going and buyin some bras from the store she works at..but now im not to sure..Need all the advice I can get
Thanks girls

SuzanneS
03-27-2009, 08:28 PM
So did she recognize you? Depending on what you do for work, I'd be careful with it for now until you know for sure, might be a problem if it involves her children.

AshleyCox
03-27-2009, 08:31 PM
So did she recognize you? Depending on what you do for work, I'd be careful with it for now until you know for sure, might be a problem if it involves her children.
im not sure if she did or not...it has been about 3 weeks since i got the fitting done...and she was super amazing with finding me bras to try on and such

Karren H
03-27-2009, 08:32 PM
If your a teacher, beware.... Our kids had a male teacheer in elementary school and for halloween all the female teachers did the Men in Black costume except he was in black skirt suit, heels wig, makeup the full enfemme works and looked like he had done this before... and everyone thought it was cool... but some of the parents must have contacted the admin because they did not renew his contract for the next year.........

AshleyCox
03-27-2009, 08:35 PM
If your a teacher, beware.... Our kids had a male teacheer in elementary school and for halloween all the female teachers did the Men in Black costume except he was in black skirt suit, heels wig, makeup the full enfemme works and looked like he had done this before... and everyone thought it was cool... but some of the parents must have contacted the admin because they did not renew his contract for the next year.........

Im a Bus Driver..also when I got the fitting done she was talking about other cd's and tg's she knows so she is fimilair with the lifestyle

SuzanneS
03-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Maybe you ought to 'test the waters' at your work and see if she says anything....maybe this could turn out okay if she really is that accepting.

AshleyCox
03-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Maybe you ought to 'test the waters' at your work and see if she says anything....maybe this could turn out okay if she really is that accepting.

what do you mean by test the waters?

Karren H
03-27-2009, 08:46 PM
Probably means wear a dress to work!!! lol

SuzanneS
03-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Test the waters.....Say 'Hi' and maybe strike up a conversation with her if it's convenient and if she mentions anything about your previous encounter, then maybe you're okay. Even if she didn't recognize you she will eventually if she sees you again, so you'd just as well get it out of the way, I don't think you can hide from her forever if you plan on staying at your present job, and if she continues to bring her children there. No sense in putting off the inevitable, but make sure that if your previous encounter is brought up that it is by her, otherwise I'd steer clear of her unless it's at your work.

SuzanneS
03-27-2009, 08:52 PM

LOL! That might be just a little bit obvious!:D

AshleyCox
03-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Test the waters.....Say 'Hi' and maybe strike up a conversation with her if it's convenient and if she mentions anything about your previous encounter, then maybe you're okay. Even if she didn't recognize you she will eventually if she sees you again, so you'd just as well get it out of the way, I don't think you can hide from her forever if you plan on staying at your present job, and if she continues to bring her children there. No sense in putting off the inevitable, but make sure that if your previous encounter is brought up that it is by her, otherwise I'd steer clear of her unless it's at your work.

Sounds like a Great idea...Thanks so much hun
xo

SuzanneS
03-27-2009, 08:58 PM
You're very welcome! Good luck! :kiss:

Brina Halloween
03-27-2009, 09:10 PM
If it is really a work concern and you expect to see her in that environment that she would recognize you for sure, I would definitely drop by where she works. You indicate she is familiar with the lifestyle. This does not always mean that it comes with a sense to :censor: or :shush: when talking to you around others. You were open getting the fitting, she might think you are "out" to everyone.

Brina

Karren H
03-27-2009, 09:15 PM
LOL! That might be just a little bit obvious!:D

Obvious yeah... but way more fun than beating around the bush!! lol

Nicole Erin
03-27-2009, 11:32 PM

ONly you would say something like that. :heehee:

beenherelongtime
03-28-2009, 08:45 AM
you say she knows other cders, well she probably meets them at her job. if she didn't recognize you at the fitting, she might not notice when you go back to buy bras. but this could be an opening to talk to her about her feelings, also as someone said derail her from saying anything at work.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-28-2009, 10:27 AM
I'll just bet that her husband or maybe brother is a crossdresser and she is fine with it, just my opinion!

Mia001
03-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi Ashley,

I think you might be over analysing things a bit. I can understand you wanting to be careful where work is concerned but I think you're giving yourself a lot of unneccessary stress.

I think that, if you were going back to the store to buy some bras then you should go ahead and do that. From what you say she's used to dealing with crossdressers through work at least so it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't think you should approach her at work. Apart from the risk of outing yourself you would be intruding on her personal life so I'd just leave it. If she does recognise you then she is probably just being considerate by not mentioning it and possibly outing you at work.

Mark.

Shelly Preston
03-28-2009, 01:13 PM
The lady obviously understands CD's if she was comfortable when fitting you for a bra

I am sure she is also aware of the need to keep somethings private
She may well recognise you(its not everyday the fit a CD for a bra), she may even say hello but she wont mention where you met

I am sure you wont be the first person she knows who has been in the shop

I am sure her business could use the sale in the current climate

Cary
03-28-2009, 01:50 PM

Ok, I don't know the whole story, but I have to say unfair and uncool. He shouldn't have been singled out. All the other teacher's were crossdressed too!

As for the question that started this thread, I would go back to buy what you want. It's hard to find someone that understanding in this day and age.:2c:

Tomara
03-28-2009, 03:26 PM
I would also go back to buy what ever you want to , if it feel like you can talk to her be honest and tell her what your feelings and concerns are , if she has dealt with other cross dressers she is probably OK with it.
And like Shelly said with the economy the way it is today I am sure the sale is just as important as any other.
Good luck !
Tomara

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Go buy the bras - heck, she has already fitted you - just do it

JoAnne Wheeler

simonestrt
04-03-2009, 04:33 PM
I Came out to my Avon rep a few months ago and we had passed each other in the street and now we always say hi now. I know she want me to buy my make up from her so mums the word if you know what i mean.