PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever dreamt they we're the opposite sex

Milla
06-25-2005, 04:26 PM
This mornig I had this amazing dream . I think i was Angelina Goli at lease for a very short moment . But amazingly I er um wont go into details but , well I touched and probed my self.... down there in the dream , and well it felt real. Wow , like . :eek: Seriously, really real. Unfortunately this dream was very short , at lease the good part. It was just long enough for me to probe my self once , but i cerntinly felt a sensation i never felt before. How the heck could i posibly know what its like to have a vagina . Most of the memory of the dream is gone, but there is still enough of an inclination left for me to have an imprssion of what i felt .

this little dream was definately a nice gift. ;)

DonnaT
06-25-2005, 05:24 PM
I've never had a dream where I was a girl or even dressed enfemme :( , but my wife has had a few dreams of me being dressed enfemme. :)

Julie
06-25-2005, 06:04 PM
Yes, I have had many but not enough! :D I always feel so good after those dreams but the problem is I want to go back and experience it again. Unfortunately, living in a dream world doesn't help you much in this world.:(

In the MTF section there's presently a thread about dreams too.

eleventhdr
06-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Yes I have had this kind of dreams of late but it is kind of very different then what you are discribing here. In my dreams i am change to the other sex either through pure thouhgt or desire to finallly be the other sex or it is a change that is not yet available to the science world as of yet. But none the less I do become female in the end and that is what i do desire a very lot. OH well. Suzy!.

girlintouch
06-26-2005, 02:58 AM
I had sevral dreams that I am a woman. Some how that when it seems tobe the night I get my best sleep. I wake up all happy and cheery.

Rachel Ann
06-26-2005, 03:12 AM
Many times, but they are almost never sexy dreams. :confused:

RainyHaze GG
06-26-2005, 04:08 AM
I have had several dreams of being a man. But in those dreams I am always confused and feel very out of place. I do not wish to be a man, so it is not a dream of desire.

I think my dreams stem for trying to understand. In the dreams, I do not explore the body, in fact, I have the sense that I am disgusted by my body. It feels wrong.

It is more thoughts, fears about what is expected of me. I do not know what to do, and keep thinking what would other men do.

I have not had such a dream in a long time. But they were distrubing. It was, I think a tiny glimps of what it must feel like to be in the wrong body.

Hugs,
Rainy

Natasha Anne
06-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Often, and I wake up to find myself a man, when I look in the mirror, and am always dissappointed!

Milla
06-26-2005, 12:22 PM
Strange though the best i can describe the feeling was both pleasurable and slightly painful. This pain was easily ignored by the enjoyment. It was little itchy, but an itch you enjoy to skratch . Wow the texture and tactile feeling was all there , including wormth, wetness, the layers of skin, and inside preasure ...shoot i hope Im not getting to graphic, sorry. But omg , :eek: what a neet experiance , i wish i could remember more of it . I wish even more I could have this dream very night.

Honestly Im not making this up . :o Im one not to believe in past lives thats too newagey cracker head for me ... but just perhaps .

I should talk to a GG and see how accurate it was.

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-26-2005, 02:22 PM
I had a couple dreams like that... I know what you mean, they do feel so real!! Funniest part was, that in those dreams, while dreaming i was a girl,i thought i had a nightmare I was a guy... It is like dream withing a dream. Does anybody understand that? Complecated? I know...

Milla
06-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Thats neet ,

what I described in turms of what my vagina was like, was it similar you what you experianced. I'd like to compare notes.

Like2BAspen
06-26-2005, 06:13 PM
I have dreams like that to.but A hot guy is ussually the one touching it. I usually wake up right before well you know and my heart is usually pounding when I wake up. I have a dream like that about three or four times a month. I don't know what it means I know what I want it to mean and I have been seriously considering seeing a therapist that deals with people like us. I used to think they were quacks but I am really considering it

Like2BAspen
06-26-2005, 06:15 PM
It seems the only times I am happy truely happy is when I am with my children or I am dressed. The conflict is those two things together

Leslie_B
06-26-2005, 06:33 PM
I am new to this site, but I have to admit, I have had those dreams. I have also had a lot of dreams where I am a woman and have sex with men, and omg, and there are the greatest dreams ever, and then when I awake I realize that I am still trapped in this body of mine and become depressed, wishing that I could come to terms with my wife and become a woman and enjoy those dreams I have for real.

SultrySara
06-26-2005, 10:37 PM
I have had dreams like that as well which makes me upset sometimes that when I wake up I realize it WAS just a dream. To be able to actually feel yourself as female is quite unexplainable but SOOOOO addictive!!!

Sara60
06-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Yes I do dream sometimes of waking up as a full woman with vagina and all the bits. But disappointed to find back in my old body. Even to be a woman complete just for one day would be nice.

Jo_2s
06-27-2005, 02:51 AM
Never had a dream where I am a woman, but I have had a few dressed.It's always the same story - I suddenly find myself lost in a town, I look down to see I have on one of my skirts etc. and look around to find a place to hide.
I have to find my way home and try not to be seen, but the best bit is when I eventually walk down the street no one takes any notice of me, it's as if I am not there ?
Is this dream telling me something ? or is it just wishfull thinking ?

MarieTS
06-29-2005, 11:51 AM
Yes, sure have... every night all life long :confused:

sportschick
06-29-2005, 12:58 PM
I've had dreams where I was dressed as a woman with people I know, although I don't know specifically who they are, but the dreams aren't specific as to whether I'm actually a woman. However, no one acts like there's anything wrong. I'd love to have a dream where I am conscious of actually being a woman. I'm definitely hetero and have no actual desire to be a woman, but I'd love to know what it feels like for a day!

sportschick
06-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Rainy, very interesting to hear from your perspective. Some part of me must want to know what it's like to be a woman, as I'm fascinated by it, but I don't feel like I'm in the wrong body..I like mine just the way it is, thank you very much! Except the 2 or 3 times a year that I dress as a woman, then I want a differnt body, or at least pretend to. It maybe does help me understand a little bit about the female psyche, but not being one, I'll never really know. Maybe a part of you is curious about what it would be like to be a man?

RainyHaze GG
06-30-2005, 08:44 AM
Hi Julie,

Yes it is possible that my dreams stemed from a desire to know what it was like to be a man. I think, at some point everyone wonders what it is like to be the other sex.

Rainy

Kera_Efflorescence
07-01-2005, 07:49 PM
I've had a few dreams of that nature.. that I can remember, anyway. Also a few where I'm just dressed.

Kinda wish I had them more often.. and maybe I do, but just don't remember them, I dunno. I don't remember the majority of my dreams.

caitlin
07-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Oh yes...many times in my life...and often with breasts of my own. I loved it and in the morn felt soooo good.

Caitlin

MelindaC
07-08-2005, 09:25 PM
I've had several dreams where I was actually a woman. And it was wonderful. Obviously too short a dream, and would like them to be much more vivid.

And every so often I'll have dreams where I am obviously crossdressed, in public and among people I know, including family. In these dreams, no one seems to care that I'm dressed. Now if that would just trabslate into real life.......... :)

MelindaC
07-08-2005, 10:27 PM
trabslate ...!!! If only I could type properly ....that should be "translate".

I do definitely remember one dream where I was completely female, with vagina, breasts and all the accoutrements. It just seemed and felt so natural, even including tinkling. Seems like there is definitely a part of me that really wants to know what it's really like to be completely a woman. Sometimes that feminine side gets so strong -- like the woman ibside me is screaming and kicking trying to get out and just "...be herself..." in reality. I must admit things get confusing at that point.

Anytime I have these dreams, I seem to wake up happier.....

kazeparker
07-29-2005, 06:26 PM
I'd say I've had one of those dreams at least once a week ever since I was a toddler. They're the only times I dream in first-person perspective too, which I find odd. And their realism seems to grow as my brain continues to conjure up these images, so far to the point where I could almost recall living an entire three days as a girl as if it were reality; as far as I could tell I had all my senses, and could describe what I wore and what I ate, the conversations I had, the works. If only those dreams would come true.

Bobbie Lee
07-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Yes I have, and alot more recently. Never as any known female, just as a female. In my dreams I been a bride, wife, little girl, hooker you name it I have been it in a dream.

MarinaTwelve200
07-30-2005, 08:13 AM
Lucky girls---As much as i want to, I only had ONE dream where I was a female---But It was a doozy. It may not have been a "Dream" at all

Its night, I feel frightened, I am running down a hallway---Judging from the view out the windows, its the interior of a modern office skyscraper in a big city. Someone is chasing me. I hear what sounds like a "pop" sound and feel an impact on the back of my head that takes me down. I have two "memories"---a man behind a desk yelling at me==somehow I know, he's the boss, and another of a little girl running in a back yard in a fancy dress---Strangely enough, these are not MY memories.

I come to-- face down on the carpet, my head hurting like hell, I reach back with my hand, feeling a lot of hair and a warm sticky liquid. my finger picks out a small, hard ball in/against my head that falls free---I know its a bullet. fortunately it didnt penetrate my skull. Pushing myself up, I see how I am dressed--, A woman's tweed, business suit. Im in shock for a second "someone dressed me like a woman!" I think. Then I notice that---no, I AM a woman. I get up and continue down the halleay. The danger seems past. Now I see the woman, a young attractive blonde, from behind and watch her continue down the hallway to the elevators.

The thing about this dream was that it was VERY realistic---It seemed like I was in another person's head---it seemed as if i could sense HER emotions and her memories, foregin to my own. The rest of it I veiwed from a "detached" position.

My theory is that I might have been astrally projecting in my sleep, and actually "possessed' the body of the woman for a short time. --or had a telepathy link open up. The woman was very frightened, so her soul/mind channels might have been open at the same time and sucked me in.

This was an absouletly real feeling and looking exerience. I havent had anything happen like this before or since. the feeling of actually 'looking" into the mind and conciousness of another person, was to me, the weirdest part.--despite the incredable other events and circumstances.

kazeparker
07-31-2005, 02:13 AM
Marina, I find this all vrey interesting, because you're the only other person besides myself that has ever theorised the combination of astrally projecting and possessing a body different from your own. It's just something that current astral projectors deny is even possible, but when asked if they've tried they always respond with a "no", so I believe there is a possibility of it so long as astral projection is somehow attainable and could lead to pioneering some interesting possibilities for the gender dysphoric. For example, maybe if two willing people could astrally project and transfer bodies, it would be an interesting alternative to surgery for the sheer fact that people would move into a new body of proper gender.

It is said that people naturally project to the astral plane when they are asleep. While no truly conclusive scientific study has ever been conducted on it, I will give it the benefit of the doubt (mainly because it's something to hope for). I've had dreams where I have been a woman to the point that it felt real and like it was moving through natural, conscious time, as if I were actually someone else. I couldn't view any memories (nor did I try to any great degree) but I did have full range of motion and everything seemed to be in order. Basically, I'd live out the average day, though I'd have full knowledge I wasn't originally that person and had to adjust to doing everything differently (and putting a bra on to cover real flesh, that was quite addictive.) I believe that my astral body has tried to connect, but for some reason cannot stay connected. Possibly because there's still a dependency on the original body which probably can't be removed without serious concentration, and without a connection to the astral body, the physical body would most likely die. Or, when the host's astral body detects a foreign one, it seeks to remove it. Either way, this very realistic version of Being John Malkovich struck me as interesting to the point where I should research it further, but no one's discovered any information on the subject that I've tried to find. People will talk about astrally projecting, but won't do much more than look about their house from a bird's-eye view (if they're telling the truth about it and weren't just in some sort of drug-induced state--I've seen a couple of hoax websites out there). Most likely out of fear of losing their own body, but in a case of trading with someone to change genders, that fear is diminished; after all, what care we about losing our old body when we're progressing towards a new one?

Odd that you had entered into a woman's body as she was shot. Possibly a compatible spirit (for whatever reason, yours just fit the bill) and an extreme state of fear on the woman's part was enough for her own spirit to retract within herself and allow you to jump in as acting astral body temporarily. The detached position you felt was most likely the host's astral body regaining a presence, though as a sympathetic spirit you continued to follow for a while after experiencing her thoughts and memories. This pattern of activity reminds me of a dybbuc, which I believe is a spirit of Jewish belief, which will latch onto a body going through a crisis in order to add emotional and spiritual protection, and for a while possess the body if the crisis is similar enough to allow the spirit to know how to respond to find a solution; it's said they are spirits that died with unfinished business and need a body with similar business so they can complete it, directly or indirectly. What's interesting about this, though, is you don't seem to have the same crisis of people chasing you and gunning you down, and you're alive (or so I assume, given your presence on this board. ;))

This brings up some interesting questions, if you can recall anything about them. You said you knew of these foreign memories and you knew they were not of your own making, but did you have the capability to recall any of your original memories? I assume that since the brain is like the data storage unit, to have your original memories you'd have to recite much of your own memories to the other body so they could commit them to memory, and you wouldn't have the original version of your old memories. Secondly, did you have the ability to move and think on your own, or were you just experiencing the movement and thought as if you were just along for the ride, or was that even distinguishable? In the 'backseat driver' option, I would still guess it'd be possible to learn how to have final say in what the body says and does, though with a different brain it'd still be tricky. If I could get those questions answered I could compare them to my own experiences and see how they match up. Maybe some answers will lead to some revelations.

Sara60
07-31-2005, 03:19 AM
Yes would love to be a woman in the true sense of the word.

MarinaTwelve200
07-31-2005, 06:53 AM
This brings up some interesting questions, if you can recall anything about them. You said you knew of these foreign memories and you knew they were not of your own making, but did you have the capability to recall any of your original memories? I assume that since the brain is like the data storage unit, to have your original memories you'd have to recite much of your own memories to the other body so they could commit them to memory, and you wouldn't have the original version of your old memories. Secondly, did you have the ability to move and think on your own, or were you just experiencing the movement and thought as if you were just along for the ride, or was that even distinguishable? In the 'backseat driver' option, I would still guess it'd be possible to learn how to have final say in what the body says and does, though with a different brain it'd still be tricky. If I could get those questions answered I could compare them to my own experiences and see how they match up. Maybe some answers will lead to some revelations.

I was "concious" as myself, so I didnt even try to "experiment" to see if I had my own memories. But being myself---i suppose i did. I didnt even notice being in the body until I began to get up off the floor, and even THEN my first thought, in amazement, was "someone" had cross dressed me ---But then i noticed the breasts and legs and knew I was in another body----Thats when my POV changed from being IN her to an outside observer once again.--

----I was in control of the body for a couple of steps just before the bullet hit---and the hit itself---and the terrible pain. I reached to the back of my head, as I lay on the floor and flicked out the spent bullet with my finger. I would assume that I was in control, but all the actions were instinctive---run, feel the wound, get up==actions ANYONE would have taken I beleive I was incontrol, but might not have had any options as to my actions.

The woman had gone through an attempted murder. Fortunately the bullet might have been old, weak amunition fired from a small caliber gun. It lodged in the scalp giving the victim only a bad headache and a terible fright.

Deborah
07-31-2005, 04:00 PM
I had a dream last night where i was a young girl between 6-8. Blonde hair up in a ponytail and i was wearing what seemed like a leotard. The stars and blue field were over my left arm then the red and white stripes going over to my right arm. (US flag of course) It came down to just below what would be the bust line. The bottom half was white. Naturally being a young girl i was flat all the way down.
Ok so there i was i think i was in an elementary school for swimming lessons. I jump in and start swimming to the other side of the pool. Just as i reach the other side my poor little body is tired and i can't pull myself out. I fall back in the water and am basically drowning. The female teacher pulls me out and wraps a towel around me and comforts me on a bench seat telling someone else to call my parents. I remember being really frightened.
Then my alarm clock went off and i woke up.
Such a shame it felt so natural. I hate waking up after these. Makes me wish i could sleep forever.

kazeparker
08-01-2005, 12:48 AM
My most recent dream consisted of myself as a slender teenage girl with wavy blonde hair, but the odd part is nothing odd happened in it. I had the range of motion to look about the girl's room (which if it were only a dream, then it was highly detailed, so kudos to my subconscious) and go where I wanted and do what I felt (at least it seemed like I had that freedom, as the body seemed responsive) but for the most part, I looked in the mirror once to brush my hair and then went throughout a fairly boring day: grocery shopping from 'my' mother's shopping list, filling out a scholarship application for college, cleaning 'my' room, arguing with 'my' little sister over using the bathroom for too long. Either I'm at the point in my dreams where I've dreamed of being a girl at such a high frequency that it's practically second nature for me to be one in my dreams, or my brain is playing around with amounts of realism. Naturally, there are other options, such as the astral projection ideas stated above, but I can't be sure of my abilities in such matters, though I think it is a possibility.

chrissy
08-05-2005, 04:03 PM
The first time I dreamed I was a girl was about five years ago. It was simple and short, but wonderful.

I have long fantasized about being a girl. To actually experience it--even if only in a dream--was, well, a dream come true. I have held on to this memory for years.

I was lying on my back, and my skin was very smooth. My knees were bent. I spread my legs and saw the beauty of them. I reached down with my little feminine hand and saw, and felt, that I had no pubic hair. My mound was smooth and pretty, but bare.

And then it was over.

The lasting impression is that I finally knew that my female feelings were true and real. I am, deep inside, pure girl. My true soul is feminine.

Sweet Jeanette
08-08-2005, 08:15 PM
I've had several dreams where I was actually a woman. And it was wonderful. Obviously too short a dream, and would like them to be much more vivid.

And every so often I'll have dreams where I am obviously crossdressed, in public and among people I know, including family. In these dreams, no one seems to care that I'm dressed. Now if that would just trabslate into real life.......... :)

You couldn't have said it ANY better!---I have the same type of dreams too! :p

Jasmine Marrie
08-08-2005, 09:07 PM
i have these dreams almost nightly i whish i was a women

Andrea18
08-12-2005, 03:54 PM
I've dreamed I was a few famous people.But to bad I don't remember them.

crispy
08-12-2005, 10:27 PM
* * * Question Does Not Compute * * * * .............................* * * I Am The Opposite Sex * * * * * ..................... * * * * What Was The Question? * * *

Vaerise
10-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Well, I have this rather strange dream, this was after I had purged my crossdressing a few years ago. I dreamt of a woman walking past a garden that was surrounded by dilapidated buildings. From a 3rd person observation it became a 1st person. That woman was me. Everything felt normal, just as it should have been, I didnt started touching myself, it just felt like I was that woman who has grown up with that body and has been so used to it. All I can feel is the breeze blowing against me, tossing my wavey hair back and pressing that green floral dress against my body. There was such a great sense of joy, peace and content because I knew I was happily married to a loving husband. I continued walking till I came to a wall full of algae then the dream stopped.

Well, for me it was quite startling, I can still remember how it felt after all these years. I could never forget it no matter how hard I try. And it was that very dream that awoken the female inside me. Before that dream I would crossdress for curiosity or sexual pleasure. It has never been the same since that dream. Sometimes I wished I never did had that dream, it made my male self felt so inadequate, so fake, so unreal. It made me realize that I was never truly happy as a male.

Oh well.. its really a strange dream.

MandyTS
10-02-2005, 06:17 AM
Oh my gosh... where to start...

Lets not be too graphic...

When I was little I would dream that someone would come in, chop off the little man bits and I would be forced to become a women, I was about 7. At that time I really had no idea how SRS was done, I just knew I was a girl inside.

When I was a little older I would dream that I was in jail on the bottom, in a female role... (sorry will not go any farther with that one)

When I was yet older I would dream that I was a gorgious young woman being well... you know, with a guy.

I could go on... BTW I have now been officially diagnosed with GID. SRS, FFS, etc is all in question, of course I can sort of live as a guy right now, for how long I have NO idea.

As for the jail thing, etc that is a whole other story (kind of like suicide, but I like living)... I will leave that for another thread...

Sara Kat
10-02-2005, 01:30 PM
I've had dreams where I was a girl but I haven't had one recently.

Star
10-14-2005, 01:22 AM
I'll try tonite!!!!!

TGMarla
10-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Yes, I've had similar dreams, but it's been a very long time since I experienced one. I've had dreams where I am dressed in a dress or a skirt, hosiery, heels....I had breasts....I'm not sure whether I'm a man or a woman, though. I am among people who do not seem to think it odd that I have women's clothing on. But I am freaking out a little, because I wonder if anyone is going to call me out on it.

Another, more very sensuous dream is the one (very rarely) that I am a woman, and I have all the female equipment. I am wearing black lingerie, and waiting on a bed for my lover to get through in the bathroom. I'm ready and waiting....... But I always wake up before I get to experience penetration.

Too bad, because I really want to experience sex as a woman. And I don't mean the male alternative to that....I want to experience vaginal sex.

Sigh.

Kate
10-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Sadly I rarely get to remember my dreams, and I can only think of one time when I definitely dreamt I was a girl/woman. It was quite wonderful... although not sexual as far as I can remember.

I have had a handful of dreams where I was wearing female clothing to a greater or lesser extent, and somehow that was socially acceptable. In those dreams I don't really remember having boy bits or girl bits - again they were not sexy dreams really as far as I can recall.

Kate.

Star
10-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Actually I have had a couple of brief sgments in dreams where I was a woman. It was wonderful. I just didnt stay stay that way as the dreams progressed. There are probably a lot of them that we simply don't remember. Last night I was hoping to, but instead have a vague memory of being cross dressed, which is not the same.
Someday we will all be girls inside and out......