PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Ever Needed A Little Something???

Marlena_Sparkles
03-27-2009, 09:57 PM
Say a drink/beer or two before going out? I can say I used to alot when I was younger. Very rarely nowadays. I would have to be going somewhere special or something. :daydreaming:

I used to have a drink to help calm the nerves & makes things a little easier. When I first ventured out in the world as a woman it wasn't easy. I was very nervous to say the least. Having a beer sure helped at the time. So I'm wondering...anyone else had to do do this or something similar???

Any responses welcome...TIA...:hugs:

Karren H
03-27-2009, 09:59 PM
Nope, not really....... makes me want to go and after tucking and a corsett and padded panties.... just too much trouble!! lol I'd rather spend my time shopping....

Friend don't let friends drink and crossdress!!! :D

Lorileah
03-27-2009, 10:02 PM
nope that stuff goes straight to your belly and I have a hard enough time getting this corset on.

Also refer to the recent post on getting arrested in femme :) I am just too pretty to be Bubba's girlfriend

Karren H
03-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Well now that you mention it maybe just one Fat Tire for the road!!! Love that beer but I can only get it when I visit Colorado!!!

Melinda G
03-27-2009, 10:57 PM
I usually have a glass of wine before I go out. Don't really need it. But it adds to the warm feeling I get going out en femme. But I don't do beer, when dressed.

Nicole Erin
03-27-2009, 11:28 PM
cigarettes, but I need those all the time

MaryAnn40c
03-27-2009, 11:28 PM
Nope, not really....... makes me want to pee and after tucking and a corsett and padded panties.... just too much trouble!! lol I'd rather spend my time shopping....

Friend don't let friends drink and crossdress!!! :D

I agree with Karren...after spending all that time getting ready,drinking and undressing to wee is just not fun,so no drinking while getting dressed.

Kathi Lake
03-27-2009, 11:34 PM
Nope! Although I tried in my earlier years to carry on the proud family tradition of alcoholism, I find that dressing itself is quite intoxicating enough. A look at myself in the mirror gives me much more courage than the old "liquid courage" ever provided.

Kathi

ArleneRaquel
03-27-2009, 11:42 PM
Never.:battingeyelashes: :hugs: :love:

Elise.Matei
03-28-2009, 01:57 AM
Not me. I love the rush of excitement. It's like entering another world of wonderment. I like the clarity of feeling that which only an uncontaminated mind can appreciate. Besides most girls don't drink a beer. OMG. LOL...

Marlena_Sparkles
03-28-2009, 02:41 AM
Not me. I love the rush of excitement. It's like entering another world of wonderment. I like the clarity of feeling that which only an uncontaminated mind can appreciate. Besides most girls don't drink a beer. OMG. LOL...Hey I was young back then. Haha. I was in college & I was a partier.:devil: If I were to have one now,it would be a mixed drink or a wine cooler or somethin'.

nope that stuff goes straight to your belly and I have a hard enough time getting this corset on.

Also refer to the recent post on getting arrested in femme :) I am just too pretty to be Bubba's girlfriend:haha::rofl:

Marissa
03-28-2009, 02:44 AM
well i take getting dress and having a cosmo go hand in hand but most times its because i'm staying home if i have more than one..

but if i'm going out.. and have more than one..i'll take a cab other wise its just taking pics and chat or posting for the night..

don't think it has to do with getting over the fears, etc..its cuz i want to have one or two.. hope that makes sense..

Cindy Lynn
03-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Well being that I haven't had a drink in like 8 years, no I never have anything. To tell you the truth, Alcohol always made me feel very un-feminine.

I had too many nights of making an ass out of myself and then falling asleep.

OMG, has it been almost 8 years? I remember going into rehab on my birthday in 2001. I woke up on my mom's bathroom floor clutching a bottle of cheap vodka. I was a mess. I begged them to let me in. I thought I did permanent brain damage.

Drink, no thanks, been there, done that, and ended up too broke to buy the tee shirt.

joann07
03-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Nothing for me. I get a natural high dolling and dresssing up. And when I'm done, I'm on cloud 9 and out the door.

Hugs!

Helen H. Heels
03-28-2009, 03:28 PM
True,
When I can step into and walk in my heels, I get that fem lift.
Now when I come home and step out of my lovely shoes then I literally come down...
Until next PUMP.
Love Helen

Sam-antha
03-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Me ? No. Drainage problems prevented that outlet for my fears.
Whisky would have solved it, but that could exacerbate the possibility of a high heel stutter
~Samm

Cindy Lynn
03-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Friends don't let friends "Drink & Drag"

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/missmakeup4u/crazy010.jpg

TxKimberly
03-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Yepper, I used to do that too. Funny thing though, I came to realize that I was actually MORE confident with out it.

Kaz
03-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Used to have a quick beer, but now its a glass of wine... working to the orange juice!

Word of advice... never more more than one (orange juice). A girl can get in trouble very easily...:doh:

MissConstrued
03-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Well now that you mention it maybe just one Fat Tire for the road!!! Love that beer but I can only get it when I visit Colorado!!!

If you like Fat Tire, you should try some of our good beers! :)

(Yeah, I know they make Crudweiser and Sewers here, but they're for export....)

Anyway... no, I don't drink before I go out. But that's why I go out. :drink:

Tasha McIntyre
03-28-2009, 07:15 PM
I used to have a drink to help calm the nerves & makes things a little easier. When I first ventured out in the world as a woman it wasn't easy. I was very nervous to say the least. Having a beer sure helped at the time. So I'm wondering...anyone else had to do do this or something similar???

Not before going out......but gee needed to organize a brief meeting with my mate Jack Daniels when I got back home last Friday afternoon after my first time out and about.

Cheers :drink:

Tash :)

Dalece
03-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Don't need to, and don't need to drink when i'm out. Have a good time with friends. And when with them i;m dressed.

Elise.Matei
03-28-2009, 07:30 PM
I'd drink at a dance club - can really let loose and get into the GrooVe - and burn burn burn it up BABY!

Tora
03-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Like Joann, dressing is its own high. Drinking a driving is totally out in Michigan. I have enough of a challenge with heels and the pedal. I like to have my wits about me, to enjoy the rush of dressing.

karren
03-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Well said Kathi

Joy Carter
03-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Never before. Maybe at a bar, I will have one or two beers through the evening. But I always remember I'm a lady.

CD Susan
03-29-2009, 09:29 PM
If I am staying at home I will have a couple of mixed drinks while surfing the net or hanging out here. But if I am going out it means no drinking for two reasons. One, drinking makes one have to go pee and that is always a hassle while dressed and two, I do not ever want to have to deal with the police for drinking and driving while dressed.

silkysabrina
03-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Well, I have to say that sometimes a little something really loosens the drag chains up. I usually go out with my wife and she like to do everything. So I need to be able to pull it all off. So to make sure and fool myself out of nerves a little drink before hand seems to work. Now not very much, becasue there is no need to be fallen off my heels. Anyway, it helps keep things loose for a nice fem walk....

Cheers,

sailcruisn
03-30-2009, 12:50 AM
I don't even hardly ever drink ecept some wine every once in a while so i would have to say no. There are only a few things that I like though. I personally don't think that I should do anything where I have to have a drink first though too.

Linda Laman
03-30-2009, 12:53 AM
One glass of wine and it's almost impossible to stop me going out!

Marlena_Sparkles
03-31-2009, 08:27 AM
Thanks everyone for your responses.:) I see I wasn't the only nervous one venturing out as a lady.

For those who mentioned about drinking & driving...ITA! One should not be doing that. Let's be real here. One or 2 drinks is not going to get ya arrested. I was merely saying sometimes a drink will help calm the nerves.

Not before going out......but gee needed to organize a brief meeting with my mate Jack Daniels when I got back home last Friday afternoon after my first time out and about.

Cheers :drink:

Tash :):heehee: Hope ya had a wonderful time Tasha.:)

Well, I have to say that sometimes a little something really loosens the drag chains up. I usually go out with my wife and she like to do everything. So I need to be able to pull it all off. So to make sure and fool myself out of nerves a little drink before hand seems to work. Now not very much, becasue there is no need to be fallen off my heels. Anyway, it helps keep things loose for a nice fem walk....

Cheers,Thank you.:hugs: That is what I was refering to.:)

Marilynn
03-31-2009, 08:50 AM
I definitely get nerves sometimes, but I've never used anything to calm them. It's been so long since I was a regular drinker that now my liver can't process alcohol at all. I tried having a single cocktail recently and I suffered the entire next day. So I'm definitely safe from that urge.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
I think that PINK FOG works much better than drinking a pink lady

JoAnne Wheeler

Kerrylee61
04-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Nope! Although I tried in my earlier years to carry on the proud family tradition of alcoholism, I find that dressing itself is quite intoxicating enough. A look at myself in the mirror gives me much more courage than the old "liquid courage" ever provided.

Kathi

I can relate to that statement so strongly Kathi. Back in the bad old days it just seemed to be the thing to do, in the end the the drink was a continuous one as is the way with such dependencies.

After I dried out, it took me a long time to get to the point where I could actually go out without freaking out without a little liquid courage. That's over with thank God.

:hugs:
Kerry

trannie T
04-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Even during my drinking days I was sober when I went out, not necessarily sober when I got back but that is another story.

Jessinthesprings
04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
I drink only once in a blue moon... had I thought that would have calmed my nerves I may have considered it. Now I don't care too much any more.

Fab Karen
04-02-2009, 07:21 AM
Drunk CD's are sloppy messes- not pretty.And anytime you think you need a drink, that's a red flag. People who stop at 2 drinks,that's great. Many people don't.

Sober for over 15 years, one of the best decisions of my life.

TGMarla
04-02-2009, 07:39 AM
I enjoy a glass of wine when I dress, not to gain confidence, but just to enjoy. If I'm going out, I probably don't really think about it.

Michelia
04-02-2009, 08:52 AM
I am already goofy enough as it is when I go out. I forget things and leave things behind. I have a hard time keeping it all together. I just can't imagine what having a beer would be like. It would further complicate things. And if for some reason, I skip a stop sign or make the wrong turn and a cop catches me, I would not like to have any alcohol breath on me.

Sally2005
04-02-2009, 09:50 AM
As I get older its pretty rare to find any alcohol in my house. I'm just not in the habbit of drinking it although it is nice to have wine at dinner sometimes and I like a cold beer once in a while. Never considered it for calming nerves.

Mistybtm
04-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Stopped drinking almost 7 years ago and i am to chicken to go out except short walks to the mail box late at night. all my dates come to my place to play :o