PDA

View Full Version : Just sitting here with anice feeling....

Sherry-Stephanie
03-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Just hanging around a bit here having a cup of coffee before I start cleaning....

I'm dressed with heels, forms, bra, skirt, padded panty (feels good with the added padding for my butt and hips btw)....a top and hair....no make up but feeling very womanly and just loving it....I don't think I could fidn a better feeling. Ahhhh so nice to have that "girly" feeling.....and THAT is priceless....!!!!

Kate Simmons
03-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Well, sitting there enjoying is okay my friend but dancing is better. You haven't really "lived" as your femme self until you get out there and swing that "booty".;):battingeyelashes::)

kristinacd55
03-28-2009, 03:34 PM
It's a beautiful thing!! :)

Sasha Anne Meadows
03-28-2009, 03:35 PM
We t girls are so lucky. Too bad the rest of the world does not understand.

Karren H
03-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Must be nice!! I've been shopping with the wife and now working on designing our new house addition!! In drab.. :(

Carly D.
03-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Just hanging around a bit here having a cup of coffee before I start cleaning....

I'm dressed with heels, forms, bra, skirt, padded panty (feels good with the added padding for my butt and hips btw)....a top and hair....no make up but feeling very womanly and just loving it....I don't think I could fidn a better feeling. Ahhhh so nice to have that "girly" feeling.....and THAT is priceless....!!!!

A cross dresser master card commercial..

kellyanne
03-28-2009, 06:55 PM
... sounds wonderful.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 04:14 PM
That FEELING is nurvanna

JoAnne Wheeler

RobertaM
04-03-2009, 04:18 PM
im sitting here at work , with my drab work clothes on, but a clear coat of polish on fingers (im bad) trying to grow my nails out. freshly shaved legs from this morning, and yum yum candy red toes with gold glitter. I cant wait to get home.

Veronica Lacey
04-04-2009, 02:47 PM
When I have an allotted day off and my wife is working...to sit back in dress and heels et al and watch the working world go off to work...sipping a tea and thinking...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :daydreaming:

Sarah...
04-04-2009, 03:19 PM
We t girls are so lucky. Too bad the rest of the world does not understand.

Oh, I don't know. I suspect something like half the planet's population understands the rewards, trials and tribulations of being female.:)

Sarah...

kristinacd55
04-04-2009, 03:22 PM
The wife just said to me she was headed out & could stay out a little longer if I like so........I'm just hangin around enfemme for a bit! So nice of her!

christinek
04-04-2009, 10:26 PM
I agree with you all. I dress every opportunity I get. I spent Thursday and Friday in Fem. So nice!

Karen564
04-05-2009, 12:01 AM

That's Great Sherry!!

But now I'm starting to wonder about you...:thinking:

Pretty soon we'll be seeing you in our little TS safe haven is this keeps up..:heehee:

:hugs:

PennyLane2
04-05-2009, 04:08 AM
Sherry,
I must totally agree with you.Just spent the last 24hrs dressed and it was heaven.Relaxed,content and at peace,wonderful.Cannot wait for the next opportunity.
Love from Penny

Leslie Mary S
04-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Ah being able to dress out It is a little harder when you live alone or with someone who hate to even answer the door. There for I normally only dress out in the later part of the evening when we get no visitors.
but there is the story from last week about the fire alarm insodent!!

Angie G
04-05-2009, 12:15 PM
That is a priceless feeling hun and I love it.:hugs:
Angie

Teri Jean
04-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Friday I got up and took off the nighty and put on the skirt and blouse and did the house work before heading out to visit my daughter and grandson. I changed into drab for the visit but the feeling of doing the housework dressed is wonderful.

Sherry it is fun to dress in the morning knowing your day is getting off to a great start. Do it and love it. Keli