PDA

View Full Version : I never knew

CatAttack
03-28-2009, 03:54 PM
So I just signed up for hotornot.com, just to see how it would go. A bunch of guys "said yes" to me so I looked through to find one guy whose picture is him hugging a tree [i liked that a lot] and said yes back, hoping to talk maybe flirt a little.

here is our conversation:
him: hey you look great, do you like to be spanked??
me: no, not really? why?
him: im a crazy sex nut
me: thats cool.. i guess. what do you do for a living
him: i'm just here to f*** around on aim/yahoo and send each other nudes
me: sorry im not really interested.

i never knew that guys were really like this! it's so lame because his profile made him seem deceptively cool. it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy.

Shikyo
03-28-2009, 03:56 PM
So I just signed up for hotornot.com, just to see how it would go. A bunch of guys "said yes" to me so I looked through to find one guy whose picture is him hugging a tree [i liked that a lot] and said yes back, hoping to talk maybe flirt a little.

i never knew that guys were really like this! it's so lame because his profile made him seem deceptively cool. it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy.

Often people tend to say that the guys think with the crotch...Sadly, in many cases this is probably true.

I think most of us have not been like that, not now nor will we ever be.

Niya W
03-28-2009, 04:00 PM
What surprised me on hot or not was how many guys in the military put me on their favorites .

What you have to remember is that the net allows people to act in a way that the never would in person.

kellycan27
03-28-2009, 04:04 PM
I can absolutely say that not all guys are like that. You have to take into account where you found that one. probably most are, but not all...LOL
Kelly

Megan_Okana
03-28-2009, 04:21 PM
If you start talking to guys on the net, That kind of guy is what you are more then likly going to run into. Most want the idea of having anomous, freaky sex and on top of that have little to no intention of follow though. There are good guys out there. You just have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to them.

Dont give up hun ;)

Elise.Matei
03-28-2009, 04:42 PM
...it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy.

Yeah deep down but no, not all guys are as honest as that one. Don't u just hate that? It's disgusting to me. I could never BE with a "guy" guy (or a gay guy as far as that goes). A truly feminine TG-guy, which is really a woman, yes, but not a guy-guy. Never!

Dalece
03-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Oh yeah there there. Even at my age. I had a young 20 yr old ask me he said YO, B____, You Like to F___. I just deleted him of course. But there out there i was on a differnt site than you and still get a few.

Karren H
03-28-2009, 05:06 PM
More guys want to have TG or TS girlfriends or mistresses than you would believe!!!

Tal'Aura
03-28-2009, 05:08 PM

Jolan Tru,

Unfortunately, Internet is full of bullies, pedophiles, imposters and sick people who live for others pain. It's much better to avoid so-called 'socializing sites' at all costs. You won't really miss anything. Even here caution is advised.

Senban
03-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Katty said - "i never knew that guys were really like this! it's so lame because his profile made him seem deceptively cool. it makes me wonder if all guys are like this deep down. if so, then I guess I've never been a real guy."

Katty, almost all guys on the interwebs are actually young teenagers trying to make themselves feel manly and tough and so forth. They can talk the talk (or at least what they in their inexperience think passes for "the talk") but that's as far as it goes.

I've never been to look at Hot Or Not but I'd say that the above applies to that site quite well. You should also remember the rather accurate Greater Internet <bleep>wad Theory. I know a few people who deliberately create profiles on such sites just to wind people up and be rude.

EDIT - As a humorous and yet strangely accurate example of how people are different online to real life, try watching this (http://gprime.net/video.php/reallifevsinternet)video :p

CatAttack
03-28-2009, 06:33 PM
LOL that picture is hilarious!

yeah, I was just really surprised because I randomly chose the one who seemed the best and he ends up saying the worst thing possible. Well not the worst, but still it's up there.

Jazzyjen
03-28-2009, 06:48 PM
I've had friends encounter some ... very different people on Hot or Not. Some crazy, crazy people.

Tracii G
03-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Mostly "boys" trying to act like they think most men do.I don't post on there for that reason.

Samantha43
03-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Watch out for those tree huggers......:tongueout

TJ Tresa
03-28-2009, 10:20 PM
I agree with it being the worst or almost the worst. But girl let me tell you all men aren't like that. As a man who loves women myself I appologize for my gender. unfortunately there are some a___ out there. Don't give up and be real careful.

Jess_cd32
03-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Watch out for those tree huggers......:tongueout

Yea I gotta wonder if "hugging" is even what he was doing with that poor tree:eek:

Sure there is lots of nutcases like him out there but also some decent people as well, give it some time.

DeeInGeorgia
03-28-2009, 10:56 PM
In the early to mid 80's in a big city in Kansas, there were plenty of women that had no scruples whatsoever to go on a date with me to go square dancing when they were happily dating someone else (and not tell me they were dating someone else). I didn't have a masculine enough persona for them to consider a possible future mate. Kansas is very male dominant oriented. I had to move to a less mare dominate oriented area of the country to find a wife. I also found Northern Virginia much like Kansas as far as the women were concerned.

So I moved to California and met my future wife within 2.2 months.

As an example, read the book "Pledged" which is about sorority women.

Deanna

Byanca
03-28-2009, 11:02 PM
I dont mind if they complement me, and it's just fun. It's rejection I like the worst, for no appearant reason. Basically if they are honest, they can be rude for all I care, I just ignore it, if I dont like it. But aggression for me being just me is way more challanging to handle. Becaue I cant make sense of that. Playful banter, if that is what it is, does not bother me. I extract what they really try to tell me. It's not easy being a man either.

kellycan27
03-28-2009, 11:16 PM
Get used to it love.. there is more to come, live and in color. I have some snappy comebacks if you'ed like..lol But can't post em in here.

Amy Rose
03-28-2009, 11:26 PM
Honestly I think those types of sites are a waste of time.

amyj
03-29-2009, 01:30 AM
More guys want to have TG or TS girlfriends or mistresses than you would believe!!!

That's the truest statement I've heard/read in quite some time. Yet they still amaze me.

Lilith Moon
03-29-2009, 03:31 AM
Thinking with the crotch...yeah....

Just last week I started a thread on a similar topic in the GM forum. In my case the person had claimed to be a crossdresser who was "on the same wavelength" as me but after a few innocuous message exchanges I was er...treated to a set of crotch pictures with an invitation to a clandestine meet in some lay by :Angry3:

DaphneGrey
03-29-2009, 06:27 AM

Sometimes I feel the same way. It makes me glad that I am not like them. My wife is pretty happy about that too.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Too many males think with their testicles that with their brains - that

response that you quoted shows this juvinile behavior as well - that is just

one other reason why I can't stand males, I really can't

JoAnne Wheeler

Deanna
05-14-2009, 09:00 PM
Men are pigs (according to Tim Allen). That's why I like being a gurl!!!! :kiss:

suchacutie
05-14-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm now exploring my femine side because of my wife's input and interest. This exploration has opened up many topics of conversation. Many involve the interaction of men and women. Looking at the thoughts running through this thread, it seems to me more and more that it is important for the world to be educated about who the "run of the mill" M2F CDer is.

As many of the GGs on this forum have attested, the qualities that make us interested in our feminine sides are often qualities that have been mentioned here over and over, and in my conversations with my wife, as postive for a relationship. We aren't the "average" guy, and I just wish that the world understood that! If we could get the word out, think of all the problems surrounding "telling your spouse" or "telling your girlfriend" that would disappear? Heck, they could be asking us hoping that we CD...wouldn't that be a kick?

CDing as the preferential male lifestyle??? What a thought!

tina

5150 Girl
05-15-2009, 12:13 AM
Yea, I to have observed men being a bit dirty, smelly, rude, full of themselves, and just all arround yuky!!!
This is what makes me glad to be a t-girl.