PDA

View Full Version : Nothing much to say, except.....

Laura Jane
06-25-2005, 05:33 PM
In the hot spell here in the UK I've discovered the joy of wearing long floaty lightweight skirts! But watch out, they become see-through with the light behind you!

Keep em tucked! ;)

Maybe one thing to say, I got my size 9 breastforms from the Breastform shop this week, they were about twice the size of my old cheap pair and they do fill a bra out nicely! Got to work out how to get them to stick properly yet! :mad:

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Make sure your chest is clean (hairless) and the skin is oil free. I have a roll on applicator that works pretty good and washes off easily. Just watch out if you go swimming there's no garrantees :eek: :)

ronni
06-25-2005, 08:40 PM
That's right, Laura, see-through skirts can be quite revealing.
You just have to watch what you're revealing!

Laura Jane
06-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Make sure your chest is clean (hairless) and the skin is oil free. I have a roll on applicator that works pretty good and washes off easily. Just watch out if you go swimming there's no garrantees :eek: :)

I bought some of the double sided sticky tape they sell, which does stick reasonable well, but the edges of the form do pull away. Not such a problem if you have them supported in a bra to start off with.

The good thing with having bigger boobs, is that my proportions look a lot better now.

With some new clothes (Skirts, blouses that fit and new underwear!), a couple of new wigs and a long weekend, I don't want to go back to drab! :mad:

Good job I have Monday off!