PDA

View Full Version : I sure it must get easier someday

nicole 555
03-29-2009, 05:36 AM
Like send earler that I have been CD for 30 + years and for the most part thing have not change. Yes my wife is OK with it to a point. But in my heart it feel and good and bad at the same time. I will be the first say I love to dress up. When I do it is one of the highlight to the week and all things that go wrong that week just wash away for a few hours and you can think clear again . It must sound dumm but it is like someone having drink when they home from work .Whatever the body ( brain) does to make us feel so good when I CD nothing else can wash the bad away that fast. If you drink it may go away for a short time but when CD the good feeling stay so much longer . Thanks for let vent out PS eveyone is so nice and understand here Thank you again

Leanne2
03-29-2009, 07:09 AM
Hi Nicole,
Yes it does get easier; at least it does for me. I can pass much better now than I could 30 years ago. And dressing up, when I get to do it, is a highlight for me as well. I just can't get all prettied up with out smiling. Have a nice day. Leanne

Karren H
03-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah.... somewhere between +40 and +50 years it got extreeeeemly easy.... too bad it didn't happen sooner... like +5 years... sigh

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Been CDing for over 50 years - it gets easier with the passing of time - and

by accepting the fact that you (we) are a crossdresser and will always be a

crossdresser and that you can NEVER fully stop CDing (why would we ?)

JoAnne Wheeler