PDA

View Full Version : Chhhhhhanges!

msginaadoll
03-29-2009, 12:40 PM
I was just thinking about last night and going out to my dinner dance. In a first for me I wore a longer dress and one that was sleeveless. Years ago and even months ago I wouldnt have done this. I was too concerned about showing muscles and the need to cover my body up as much as possible. When I first started dressing it was turtlenecks and longer skirts. I then went through a latter phase- I guess my girlhood when I wanted and needed to be seen in short skirts tight blouses and heels. (Not totally past that phase). Now I am realizing I want to be seen as a lady my age(or maybe a little younger) and as passible or at least not hideous. Its interesting as the clothing I have worn has changes so has other things. I am comfortable wearing a shorter wig, now, I no longer feel the need for the protection mentally that a longer wig gave me. I am also increasingly comfortable being out in public other than at a gay/bi bar. I want to experience what a normal woman does. Increasingly I also find myself wanting and demanding to be treated with respect, especially online. Im tired of being treated like a piece of meat, and being hit on by guys with no class. Those are some of my changes, love to hear what some other ladies have gone through.

Phyliss
03-29-2009, 12:54 PM
I was just thinking ... Increasingly I.. find myself wanting and demanding to be treated with respect, especially online. Im tired of being treated like a piece of meat, and being hit on by guys with no class.....

Hey baby wanna chat??

Yeah, I know the feeling. I've all but abandoned most other sites, this is the only place where I can speak my mind ( within the rules , of course ) and not have to be worried about some "cave man" hitting on me. I've walked that mile in her shoes and I know how it feels.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-03-2009, 03:54 PM
I just want to be treated as another human being - tolerated if not accepted

- with respect and dignity

JoAnne Wheeler