PDA

View Full Version : another one of those "little things" that make it fun

Phyliss
03-29-2009, 01:02 PM
Was out doing some clothes shopping for grandson yeaterday. ( Bad luck, nothing for me). stopped at the food court to take a break and have an Icee drink. I picked a strawberry one along with grandson, wife got a blue one. We all know how much food coloring is in these, turns your tongue funny colors. Hers turned a bright blue. Grandson was kinda giggling about Grandmas' blue mouth. to show her what it looked like, I reached into my bag and pulled out my powder compact, opened it and held it up to her. She kinda smiled at the color,

BUT, didn't say anything like "Why do you have a compact in your purse?"

Sometimes those little things just make me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Karren H
03-29-2009, 01:15 PM
And even nothing about just having a purse let alone a compact in a purse? Lol.

Phyliss
03-29-2009, 04:08 PM
And even nothing about just having a purse let alone a compact in a purse? Lol.

Been carrying a bag (purse) for about 3 yr now, so that hurdle has long been jumped.

JoAnne Wheeler
04-02-2009, 05:24 PM
I assume you were dressed enfemme - your spouse was with you - your

grandson was with you - you were carrying a purse - did I get all of that right

JoAnne Wheeler

Phyliss
04-02-2009, 05:45 PM
I assume you were dressed enfemme

JoAnne Wheeler

Kinda "under the radar" enfemme. I wasn't wearing any male clothes. From my shoes to my pony tail band, and eveywhere between, and underneath, it was all female clothing. Including some light makeup. Was wearing trousers, not a skirt, no forms, or wig. But that was all that was missing.

My point was that I had a compact in my bag and that fact wasn't questioned.

Carrying a bag / purse, wearing ladies clothing, a bit of makeup, in public with my wife is becoming normal for me. A skirt , forms , and wig, are too far "over the mark" ... for now. :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: