PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night... And I'm Staying Home?

Julie
06-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Well here it is, Saturday night and I could go out no problem, nothing's stopping me... except my desire to do it. I'm just a facial shave away from getting ready (I'm shaved everywhere else and just got out of the shower). So why aren't I all fired up about going out? I don't know. :confused:

Maybe I'm tired of the bar scene. I wouldn't mind having some girls over for a poker game or to shoot some pool or play air hockey or darts. That would be fun. Maybe just a friend or two to watch a movie. That would be nice too. But when I think of heading out to the bars it just doesn't appeal to me right now.

Maybe I'll just get dressed anyway and watch a movie. I can't beat myself in air hockey, pool or darts. Or should I say I always beat myself? And poker seems to be the same problem. I always win and always lose at the same time. :duh: Oh, geez! Now my brain's starting to smoke, I can see it coming out my ears.

WARNING! WARNING! MENTAL OVERLOAD!

Okay, I think I'll take me up on that offer. All this thinking is turning me into a blonde.

veronica
06-25-2005, 10:19 PM
whatever you decide to do just be safe and have fun :)

:wave:

Tristen Cox
06-25-2005, 10:28 PM
I think you need help Julie, I'll be right over with the darts and a helmet :eek:

Wendy me
06-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Julie what you need to do is rest tonight.. eat the nice meal watch your movie ....then get a good nights sleep...wake up get ready go out and go shopping...yes nouthing puts that good old feeling back in to you like a good long shopping trip........and you can't ever go wrong with shoe shopping.......

Julie
06-26-2005, 01:13 AM
I think you need help Julie, I'll be right over with the darts and a helmet :eek:

So, Miss Dart Expert! are you telling me I can't hit the target?

Er, excuse me, where are my glasses? I seem to have left them here... or maybe here... Oh! I just hate when these kids take my glasses!

TRISTEN! STOP PLAYING GAMES! I CAN'T SEE!

Tristen Cox
06-26-2005, 11:25 AM
Glasses? What glasses? :whistle:

Linda-x
06-26-2005, 08:56 PM
I know how you feel Julie ! I almost didn't go out last night. I had worked all day, ect. But I said to myself, " let's do make up, and see how I feel". Well I didn't get to Seattle till 11:30 pm !! It's gay pride weekend, and the place was jumping !! All the clubs,( mostly gay) , were packed with lines outside, and drunks everywhere..LOL. I felt pretty good, just walking around. I was walking by this one club, and a very pretty blonde girl(GG), as in really hot, said hey, why don't you sit down by me. I mean like wow!! She was sooo sweet ! We talked and talked. Then She asked if I would like to see Her house on a lake that just so happens to be on my way home !! Anyway, with just 3 hrs. of sleep today, I was thinking, damn, I'm glad I went out last night !!! :)

Julie
06-26-2005, 09:52 PM
I know how you feel Julie ! I almost didn't go out last night. I had worked all day, ect. But I said to myself, " let's do make up, and see how I feel". Well I didn't get to Seattle till 11:30 pm !! It's gay pride weekend, and the place was jumping !! All the clubs,( mostly gay) , were packed with lines outside, and drunks everywhere..LOL. I felt pretty good, just walking around. I was walking by this one club, and a very pretty blonde girl(GG), as in really hot, said hey, why don't you sit down by me. I mean like wow!! She was sooo sweet ! We talked and talked. Then She asked if I would like to see Her house on a lake that just so happens to be on my way home !! Anyway, with just 3 hrs. of sleep today, I was thinking, damn, I'm glad I went out last night !!! :)

Oooooh! It sounds like a dream come true! Way to go girl!