PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CD friendly places in Wisconsin

luv2x-dress53959
03-29-2009, 08:11 PM
Hello everyone. I was hoping some of you can help me. I am looking for CD friendly places to go to in Wisconsin. I am from around the Wis Dells area but am pretty much looking for Cd friendly place in southern Wisconsin. I only know of one place and am hoping to find some more.

Thanks,
Autumn

Karren H
03-29-2009, 08:33 PM
A friend mentioned once a place in Milwaukee called I think the Lighthouse or something like that... I think she lived in Brown Deer... And there's probably something in Madison... That such a liberal place but I'd say if your close to the border that Chicago would be a better place to go, in my humble opinion.

Jilmac
03-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Hi Autumn, Jill here, a Wis girl from the Milwaukee area. You didn't say which part of he state you reside in so it will be difficult to pinpoint specific TG friendly places. As Karen mentioned, Madison is very liberal and I'm willing to bet that a CD wouldn't raise an eyebrow with Madison folks.

There is a place I have frequented in Milwaukee called Caroline's Jazz Club in the Walkers Point area, very Tg friendly and great fun. I learned about it from Rexy who is also a sister on this forum. I wish I could tell you more but I've only been out for about a year and still learning myself. I hope you find a place wherever you are in the state.

BillieJoe
03-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi Autumn. I'm on the eastern part of the state. I have been to the Milwaukee area a few times but that has been years ago and I really haven't heard of any of those TG friendly places for a long time. If you're from around or close to Milwaukee they have an organization down there called GGG. Just Google it for more info. I've been to Madison a number of times and no one has ever batted as much as an eyelash when they saw me. I'm not really what you call 'passable'. My wifey keeps pretty tight reins on my CDing activities so I really don't get around too much.

luv2x-dress53959
03-31-2009, 06:00 AM
Thanks gurls for your help...I will definately be checking the Madison and Milwaukee areas for Cd friendly places....Autumn