PDA

View Full Version : School

mistunderstood
03-29-2009, 09:09 PM
I get to start college in the morning and boy am I scared. Long time since I was in a class room. Like 19 years. Wow I am getting old. I am not sure if I am going in guy mode or not yet I might wait a bit then try it out. Most of my classes will be with mostly guys so I have to prove I am not girlie and can keep up with them in the wild world of computers. :D
Anyways hope you all are well and have a great night.:drink:

TxKimberly
03-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Go for it! Wish I could get in a few classes myself, but I'm afraid having a job traveling sort of makes that impossible.
Don't worry about the old thing. When I was in the Army, they ended my entire career field and retrained me. So here I was, 30 years old sitting in the class every day with 18 year olds. You will get used to the concept. Oh, and never forget that you know a lot more than those wet behind the ears, just got out of diapers, young pups! :D

ZenFrost
03-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Good luck! :thumbsup: I'm sure you'll do great. :hugs:

Ze
03-30-2009, 09:11 AM
Good for you! Let us know how it goes!

And, like the others have said, don't worry about age. I've gone to school with plenty of older people. If anything, I enjoy their company much more than my peers since they're usually so much nicer. Have their acts together and have more life experience and all that jazz. Most kids my age just talk out their...well, you get the picture. :)

So you're leaning towards computers then?

mistunderstood
03-30-2009, 08:25 PM
First day was great. Boy am I sleepy. Thanks for you alls support.

Ze
03-30-2009, 08:34 PM
First day was great. Boy am I sleepy. Thanks for you alls support.

Did you play nice with the other kids?

Beat them over the head with a keyboard?

mistunderstood
03-31-2009, 02:16 PM
No but tempting.