PDA

View Full Version : FtM interested in MtF ?

TiffanySlave
07-20-2004, 03:43 PM
It sounds funny but I have often thought that I would do good with a female to male CD. As it might work out better that way. Roles would kind of be reversed. Not that I do not wnat to do things I have done all my life and vise versa. I am not one who is changing there sex as far as genital etc.. But I do prefer to be female as far as it goes except surgury. I just wondered even though there seems to be less or maybe they jsut don't chat to much if FtM CD's have thought of being iwth a MtF cd? THanks and hugs to you all. :)

Abraxas
07-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Eh. What one wears is not important to me. I don't get a kick out of peoples' clothes, male or female (any more than the other). There are certain clothing garments that turn me on from the male wardrobe but clothes aren't all that big a deal.

It seems there are EXTREMELY few female CDs/ TVs around. And we all have our different definitions... Many probably don't realise they are TV, but think they are merely butch lesbians (if they indeed are homosexual) or tomboys.
Transvestism seems to have been removed from females. No- one would see a woman in a suit or mens' jeans and say "look at that female transvestite".
Society labels us more than we label ourselves, and if society doesn't label a particular group (even if that group exists), then it often won't occur to members of that group that they are, in fact, part of that group. Make sense? (I doubt it does)

Since society doesn't tend to think that girls can be TV, then girls who really are TV don't realise it a lot of the time.
That was better. :D

JustmeBear
07-21-2004, 06:34 AM
I for one would prefer..a m2f..but when it boils down..Ummmmm As long as I am happy with "WHOM" ever..then gender is no factor

TiffanySlave
07-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Eh. What one wears is not important to me. I don't get a kick out of peoples' clothes, male or female (any more than the other). There are certain clothing garments that turn me on from the male wardrobe but clothes aren't all that big a deal.

It seems there are EXTREMELY few female CDs/ TVs around. And we all have our different definitions... Many probably don't realise they are TV, but think they are merely butch lesbians (if they indeed are homosexual) or tomboys.
Transvestism seems to have been removed from females. No- one would see a woman in a suit or mens' jeans and say "look at that female transvestite".
Society labels us more than we label ourselves, and if society doesn't label a particular group (even if that group exists), then it often won't occur to members of that group that they are, in fact, part of that group. Make sense? (I doubt it does)

Since society doesn't tend to think that girls can be TV, then girls who really are TV don't realise it a lot of the time.
That was better. :D

Yes that is one thing that is very unfair about the TV CD thing. Men are made to feel bad and talked about and put down etc. if they do that but a female can do it all day long and nothing is said. I guess men just feel very insecure with a fem CD around. They have to bash people to make themselfs appear tuff and macho apparently. It is very stupid. I was one once of those idiots. Now that im older I see that it is dumb and that Gay people Lezbian and CD tv and Transgender people are some of the nicest people you can meet and do not deserve the treatment they get. Anyway Hi and hugs to you all :)

Abraxas
07-29-2004, 08:02 PM
That's not necessarily true...
I got the shit kicked out of me at school nearly every day until my parents sent me to a private school. Then again when I got to Jr. High I got picked on constantly. Very few physical fights but lots of verbal ones.

TiffanySlave
08-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Well a women can wear mans pants and shirt and a hat with a football team on it backwards and no one says a thing. let a guy wear a skirt and watch traffic come to a stop :) There is a double standard but then again there are lots of those............................ We should be female or male if we want. I am a computer consultant and I can do jsut as good a job programming if im in pants or a skirt. There is a gradual swing towards it though. IF you ahve noticed over the years there are more and more TS shows and movies and rupal even has a talk show. Just like being gay was very hard a long time ago butnow they have gay tv shows with men kissing on them. Anyway hugs

Gabriel
08-03-2004, 07:49 PM
I'm not experienced enough in the world of dating, but personally I do feel somewhat connected to genderbenders or people who are along those line, more so than the "traditional-looking" guys or gals.

Well a women can wear mans pants and shirt and a hat with a football team on it backwards and no one says a thing. let a guy wear a skirt and watch traffic come to a stop :) There is a double standard but then again there are lots of those

IMHO, one of the major double standard is that a woman can physically hit a man, but a man should not physically hit a woman (or not in public anyway). In a related note, a friend of mine usually complains that in rape cases, the man is always the assumed perpetrator, since "men are aggressive" (and can handle a beating?). A male CD who does not pass is understood to still be a man, thus there is, perhaps, less inhibition to take direct action against him. I suppose the inhibition is stronger when faced with a female CD who does not pass. Even within that there are different levels. I'd think the tougher the appearence, the more likely the female CD will be attacked (assuming similar environment). It is unfortunate that Abraxas had to deal with this kind of abuse.

It might be me being cynical, but I always think that no instant reaction from the crowd doesn't mean the crowd accepts it. A person can be hurt in many ways (including getting frowned upon).

I don't hug well, how about a hand shake? :)

TiffanySlave
08-10-2004, 03:53 PM
A funny thing is I can wear womens jeans and sweats and t-shirts and no one cares. I am still crossdressing but I guess since it is not a skirt its okay. I think you should be able to wear what you like. I want to be femine. I feel that way and am not interested in tuning my car. I would rather go shopping for blouses and skirts and shoes then go to the rodea or ride a dirt bike. I am not bothering anyone BUT they are BOTHERING ME by not alloweing me to ber myself. I think that that is discrimination. THe problem is unlike gay people the ts CD population has not one BIG ORGANIZATION to take to the white house. I tell you if thousands of crossedressing men come out then it wil be accepted or to bad! :)

TiffanySlave
08-17-2004, 07:44 PM
It is even more rediculeous when I look way more passable then a lot of the women were I live. You see.. I live in the sticks. And well... the women wround here seem to stock up and eat a lot for the winter. Only when winter is over they continue stocking up :) They look like guys. I have went out as a women here and I am very thin and toned and passable. SO I got whistled at and howled at anytime I was at a traffic light or got out of the car. They have a problem with me being a girl but yet they can be huge and eat a ton and dress terribly and thats okay? hmmm. okay................. :D

Lawren
09-05-2004, 06:55 AM
I think that FtoM cding is tolerated more because of the "Woman's Lib" movement of the 60's. (Please don't misinterpret that. I agree with equal rights.) When women decided that they had had enough of being stuck in the traditional woman's roll, they took to the streets to protest. Because of the size of the movement, it could no longer be ignored and the world had to accept the fact that women were going to xdress and be accepted as "normal". I can't help but wonder if it's time for MtoF xdressers to do the same.

Abraxas
09-05-2004, 03:54 PM
I think they should. BIG crossdresser movement... Transgender movement. Equal rights for everybody. We could do it. Organise a big movement, worldwide (or nationwide at the least). See what happens.

Rachel Ann
09-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Tiffany Slave, JustmeBear, ChrissySnow

I would *love* to be with an ftm. We could learn *so* much from each other! But, I live on the left coast so it is unlikely that I will never meet any of you. :( Anyway I think that an mtf and an ftm can profit by an ordinary friendship, not just a full-on relationship - it's a learning thing.

Gabriel, I was brought up to *never* hit a girl and I brought my son up the same way. ts/tg/tv or whatever, men are still on average just bigger and stronger than women. I never have had a problem with that even though I have been in relationships with women who physically (and emotionally) battered me.

As far as fairness stuff - we all know that women get the short end of the stick in most things in life. So in the few cases where we men face discrimination I can't get too upset about it.

btw gang - there are nascent TG/TS movements so I am sure that CD/TV rights could be supported too - if only enough of us were ready to come out of the closet to form a critical mass.

Love

Rachel

Renecd
09-15-2004, 09:18 AM
I am Rene and also have always thought a relationship with a f2m would be just perfect. I don't dress all the time but I think in that type of relationship it would be fun and exciting.

Hugs,
Rene

Gabriel
09-17-2004, 05:30 PM
Sorry to respond so late, life was in the way. ;)

... I have been in relationships with women who physically (and emotionally) battered me.

As far as fairness stuff - we all know that women get the short end of the stick in most things in life. So in the few cases where we men face discrimination I can't get too upset about it.
I usually feel like the one stuck between the male side and the female side. I mean, fair should be fair, feminism to the point of "feminazism" is just unfortunate. (I have been accused of being a feminist; I think I could've reacted less defensively.) Just because someone is "tougher" doesn't mean they should be the bearer of pain. It probably comes down to personal preference, as in whether or not one wants to follow a certain "nobleman's code" in a given situation. Hmm... what is my point... I just thought that you deserve to be treated with respect, by those women.

What do you feel? I feel like all these wonderful soft sexy silky things are happening and my world has grown a whole bunch. Men aren't as much fun... so what is the feeling you get when you 'dress'?
I don't feel the fabric as much (so I'm not sure how bad men's clothing compares to women's). It's more of a psychological satisfaction, when I am able to pass. Ironically, a sense of freedom is achieved through suppression (binding or tucking, concerned about bathroom situation, etc.). But ultimately, that is the goal. At least for me it is.

women have a lot more freedoms really - look at all the kissing and hugging they get to do. It's a stretch for a guy.
Female crossdressers may just have to give up all of that (if they wanted them in the first place), and become stoic Spartens. :D

You can dress in almost whatever you want and it's some style or another. Skirts mean female (forgive me you Scots) and there's not too many ways around that.
Perhaps when men are "allowed" to be beautiful, the skirt-style will be more acceptable. ...I'm still waiting for the day when my mother would not object to me wearing suits and ties (I might do it regardless, but I don't want to upset her too much; she has already taken it a lot better than my grandmother).

And before I forget, welcome to the forum!

TiffanySlave
09-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Wow this thread I started way back is getting big. And yes I think that MtF Cd's should be accepted and treated right. A women can dress as a man and she is jsut a "Tomboy" but a guy in womens or feminine clothing is not appreciated. A couple reasons why both sexes woudl feel "Thretened" by this would be.... Some women are as it is crossing into there territory. I mean they want to be the ones that are Pretty and Sweet and sexy and a hot looking CD is UPSTAGING THAT. Men are threatened as the magority are macho and homophobic. Basically to me thats their problem. WE should be able to live to. Most do not even know how many CD's there are. There are a lot................. im sure 7 didgits..................................... If they all got together look out......... We could live the way we want.. Have fun.. I think it is becoming slowly more acceptable. I mean look at the latest movies. Lots of TG stuff there. There is even a new TBS reality show coming Oct,12 that is guys as women....... Of course this is like the gay Television movement wre at first it was all comedies and making fun of gays and thats were we aare now on Television but eventually some serius and good shows not making fun of the Cd's will be out.... Anyway I am rambling. I am posting this on my website to. Take care.

Wenda
09-25-2004, 10:10 PM
I have spent the last 12 years working as the lone male in a group of 10 to 14 females. I like women. (duh) I like how women look, act and feel (psychologically). I hate the programs that have promoted the concept that it is okay to be dumb, insensitive jerk, because you are male... its a guy thing.... where did that come from? I have had a marvellous, interesting and fulfilling life as a male, but, I love my breasts, my lingerie, and the friends I have made in this forum. We have all been type-cast at some point, bimbo girls/bimbo guys. The great thing about this forum is that all of us girls can chat, share feelings and emotions and support one another. wenda