PDA

View Full Version : hat Time Of The year do you Like to dress???

Joan Leggs
06-26-2005, 07:04 AM
Now that the Hot hazey Summer months are Upond us. I start Wanting to feel the cool breezes of Late Sept. From Sept. to April Is The time I can't Get enough Of Dressing. for The following Reasons:
1 Cooler weather ( My make up doesn't melt) :cry:
2 Days start getting shorter so that means that more Nite life
3. Nylons don't stick because I'm all sweaty
4 I love the fall and Winter Styles In Clothing more formal and classy
5 I can shave my Whole body and Noone will notice
6 I can wear My fitted bras with breast enhancers under my baggy shirts
7 Long sleeves on Blouses and tops. Cover Up that arm hair
8 Most people stay indoors when It's cold I can be out about and not run into anyone I know
9 I just can't get enough of The Holiday fashions ( christmas , New Years Eve, and Valentinies Day Soooooooo classy and SEXY
10. And The Most IMPORTANT thing Is HALLOWEEN!!!!!! Our Day Or should I say Night
Any thoughts

KISES Joanie

pantylover1
06-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Yea that about covers it ( no pun intended ) but still there still things to do in the summer I usually have no more than 3days groth on my legs love wearing woman shorts and girly tops sandles for the most part or tennis sneakers :)

Bernice P

Sherlyn
06-26-2005, 07:57 AM
I have noticed ..well at least around here ...summer dressing is how you approach it,,, i myself love wearing short skirts and yea the summer is the time to do this ..keeps ya cool ... :rolleyes: soooo heres my view ...on what I am wearing in my pic..... bare legs and sandals {sorry cam is not good on full body shots} denim skirt.. loose top seems ta be what most gg's would wear on ahot summer evening downtown at the clubs,,,, and personally I think this works ....however ..if i was too change the denim skirt too ,,oh a short silky black one add a pair of hose and heels :eek: NOTICED!!!!! stared at ..and read ...lol .... so i think for the summer ..you can actually enjoy a short skirt on a evening out ..... as long as you leave the heels and hose at home ...lol

Joan Leggs
06-26-2005, 08:14 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!
I'm Begining To See why You Like summer You're A Knock Out
Kisses Joanie :flirt: :flirt:

Tiffy
06-26-2005, 01:28 PM
I am always hot, I wear shorts year round. So I really love the colder months, cause I can wear more clothes at one time. And I really like fur coats as we all know.

Kisses, April

Olivia
06-26-2005, 01:45 PM
Oh Lord yes, I love dressing this time of year too. I love short cut-offs and girly tank tops; it's also great for sandals too of course. I do find that I don't think about hosiery as much and I do love those pullover sweaters in the cool months as well. Damn, I might as well face it-I'm a year-round dresser now! Well, shoot, I always have been I guess! later girls, Olivia
ps. well looky here, I've finally reached 100 posts. 'bout time too! O

Donna Delite
06-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I prefer the spring & fall myself.

cindybarnes
06-26-2005, 02:24 PM
Joan, you listed the exact top ten reasons I like September till Easter as the best time to dress. especialy if going out.
But heck I cant hibernate the rest of the year,, just have to adapt :)
Cindy

Natalie x
06-26-2005, 02:37 PM
I like to dress in the winter and undress in the summer ;)

Wendy me
06-26-2005, 03:13 PM
oh i love the summer blistering heat sun ....hot hot hot......yes it can be less cd freindly as the make up and outher things get to be a probleme .....but yes give the warm weather over the cold and snow any day...winter is ok in veary short bursts....
hot ??turn up the ac and dress up all you want.........

Tristen Cox
06-26-2005, 03:22 PM
It's so hot here during the summer you want to just rip off your.....uhm wrong forum :whistle:

gender_blender
06-26-2005, 10:16 PM
Yeah I find myself dressing in the fall/winter because it's difficult to be in a freezing environment without clothes on; so how do you manage running around naked all summer?? ....hmmmm.... I mean I still wear male or female clothing during the summer, but I applaud you for having the guts to do that.

But of course I know what you mean, it just sounds funny to speak of "dressing" as if dropping the "cross-" prefix really accomplishes anything. Women somehow manage to get along with this summer weather while they still wear makeup and nylons and shave their bodies and wear fitted bras and (mostly) aren't worried about bumping into people they know.

You can still make crossdressing work for you during these months: where there's a will, there's a way. Find what works for you, but don't settle for sacrificing who you are in the process of discovering the way to be true to yourself and not living a lie excused by the weather.

Charlie

samanthajay
06-29-2005, 12:51 AM
any time as long as its above 30 degrees and not raining

FionaAlexis
06-29-2005, 05:10 AM
I prefer to dress in autumn and winter - like everything better.

Usually hate summer for all the reasons mentioned. However last summer wasn't as hot as usual down here - and I really enjoyed it. I used lots of fake tan, went bare legged - high sandals with polished toenails. Low cut tops with a bit of cleavage. Yep, I enjoyed last summer.

Fiona xx

Khriss
06-29-2005, 05:59 AM
and the temp here today was-110 degrees,,, and "not"-Bagdhad-hmmm, -Thank You- :D AirConditioning-'god's',, sooo Fall is My Fave-

cdcheryl
06-30-2005, 10:10 AM
for mr its definitely the fall and winter, I use to love the sweater sets you buy at stores and I used to see what they called a sweater dress at stores like bradlees and ames but now that they are out of business I have never really been able to find those anywhere, but thew cooler weather is for me so I dont sweat my a** off in my pantyhose, not that I dont wear them in the summer I just prefer fall and winter. I also practice other hobbies that I sweat a lot too in the summer so i prefer to do that in the cooler weather and in case you dont know what my hobby is it is the last part of my name

Jennifer_Ph
06-30-2005, 03:32 PM
Leave the heels and hose at home? :eek: I could never do that. But I do go to a sheerer style for winter for sure. Heels and hose my favorite parts of my outfits.

But. I do agree. Since the trend these days is bare legged, then I can say it'd be easier to pass that way.